Aug 31, 2018
Time to find the cleaner task, for some reason, doesn't trigger or im missing something. I have done everything else up to that point, has something changed with new update and its done differently? I would really appreciate the help. Searching has proved useless thus far.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Time to find the cleaner task, for some reason, doesn't trigger or im missing something. I have done everything else up to that point, has something changed with new update and its done differently? I would really appreciate the help. Searching has proved useless thus far.
Nothing changed with regards to that task. If these don't help you,
Then come back here and post a screenshot of your task list.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dont forget it was 1 update this year that we waited almot a year for and it had ai cg
<9 months is not "almot a year" [sic] - but yes, it did have ai cg. Currently at just under 6 months since that update and the next update is a month or more away (likely much more) and will have ai cg as well.

Don't know what point these obvious posts are attempting to make. If you are a subscriber and don't like that you have to wait so long... stop subscribing monthly. If you aren't a subscriber (just like me)... we'll just have to be patient.

If people think UberPie reads these (or even cares)... UberPie doesn't communicate in this thread (not since 2018) and hasn't logged into F95 in over 18 months. Feel free to drop a line in UberPie's .

Reactions: Mirnation

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Sadly its pretty obvious that the content we are getting was at least some % done when the previous update dropped, because as i remember these scenes were supposed to be in the previous one. So they are just stretching the dev time. Even tho many of us thought the dev time would be shorter thanks to the ai cg, it takes exactly the same if not longer, while the quality decresead as well...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a apk of v95 that has a gallery mod? I really just would like to see the new scenes.
No. You have to play the game. Or you can watch the speed run videos referenced in my FAQ (if all you want to do is see the new scenes). Or you can download all the media files from the link in my FAQ.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I swear, Jesus will come back sooner than this game will be updated.
First you doubted Christmas, then you doubted January, now you are doubting by the second coming. Next week are you going to doubt it by the sun extinguishing and the following week doubt it by the heat death of the universe?

It will come sometime - longer than many fans want it to come, yup. I ain't paying a penny for it - so I am patient.

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
First you doubted Christmas, then you doubted January, now you are doubting by the second coming. Next week are you going to doubt it by the sun extinguishing and the following week doubt it by the heat death of the universe?

It will come sometime - longer than many fans want it to come, yup. I ain't paying a penny for it - so I am patient.
What can I say? With each passing day, I'm getting more pessimistic. carnageorca (6).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What can I say? With each passing day, I'm getting more pessimistic. View attachment 3209270
The last update was released 8 months, 3 weeks after the previous update. For the past 3 years (approximately), 7 months or so between releases is about average. We are only just now hitting the 6 month mark. You could expect it in a month or two or three ... but I wouldn't put it past UberPie to take even longer. There are 16,000 other games on this site - and so many other things a person can do rather than worry about "update when?"

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
The last update was released 8 months, 3 weeks after the previous update. For the past 3 years (approximately), 7 months or so between releases is about average. We are only just now hitting the 6 month mark. You could expect it in a month or two or three ... but I wouldn't put it past UberPie to take even longer. There are 16,000 other games on this site - and so many other things a person can do rather than worry about "update when?"
You're right, but very few games that I saw here attracted my attention like Taffy Tales. Maybe I need to search more, I don't know.

Reactions: Count Morado

Abyss._.

Apr 5, 2023
how to install both 1-4 and 5th season ? is it both separate or do i need to use 1 to 4th save file on 5th ?

Jul 23, 2023
I need some help im at the part where you go to the event with gerda and her husband and accidentally left the bar and somehow got to the park and now im stuck in the park and my last save is over two hours old (dumb i know but i forgot to save) does anyone have any fixes or saves right before this point so i can pick up where i left off? Thank you! Also the Map is grey out and cant be used

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not a single update since fucking JULY
People are still posting in this thread
People are still giving them money
THEY USE AI ART

HOW DO YOU SUPPORT THIS SHIT BRO
I don't pay a fucking penny - same as 99% or more of the other people in this thread. That's how I support it. You're just pissed because you can't jack off to new content already. Patience - go play one of the other 16,000 games found on F95. Play them all - one a day until you play them all - 43 years later (16,000 games / 365.25 days = 43 years 10 months).

YOU'RE YELLING AT CLOUDS BRO.

PS: instead of belittling them, you should fucking thank the <1% who do pay to support the paywalled game - because they are the ones that leak the patreon posts. They are the ones that leak the fucking game. Without them you'd have jack shit in your hands instead of your penis.
I need some help im at the part where you go to the event with gerda and her husband and accidentally left the bar and somehow got to the park and now im stuck in the park and my last save is over two hours old (dumb i know but i forgot to save) does anyone have any fixes or saves right before this point so i can pick up where i left off? Thank you! Also the Map is grey out and cant be used
Two hours isn't long ago... and while I would advise against skipping text, since you know what you are doing in those two hours - skipping text could get you through all that in < 10 minutes, probably. Make sure to save.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes