Khurby

May 18, 2022
Below is the routes fully elaborated below.

1.) The 'Main' route
, also known as the Corruption Route.
I feel like I need to stop calling it the Corruption route. It's more complicated than that, there's a split in how 'evil' you are with the girls at various points, and whether you want to play it as more of a sociopath or not is up to you. But it's corruption to the extent that all/the vast majority of the women end up with you. Darnell is still a rival in this route, he'll try score with the girls, but you'll always manipulate the situation and screw him over.

2.) A cuckold/NTR route- Exactly like it says, this entirely avoidable/optional route is a hard NTR cuckold route, you'll become a bitch, it'll be brutal. NTR boys will love it, no don't play it if you don't like that stuff.

3.) A Friendship route -
Okay guys,
I really need to elaborate more on what this route is, as the rampant speculation on it is not doing anyone any favors. I normally do not want to comment on potential plot/scenes, but feel this needs elaborating.

This route is where you make peace and become friends with Darnell. This route is probably the least planned out, it will not totally be 'Darnell centered.' As some people seem to think this route will just involve you and Darnell tag teaming all the girls one after another, it won't.

Some examples of things it can/will include: (Not for every girl).

-Some of the girls will not have Darnell trying to bang them in this route, but rather, instead of trying to antagonize you, he may try help the MC get laid, or possibly just offer advice.
-There will be some chances to tag-team girls.
-Darnell may ask the MC to help him with a girl. (The player will have an opportunity to negotiate with Darnell on certain girls. For example, 'We both want girl X, but I know you also like girl Y, I'll help you score Y if you leave X to me.'
-There may be optional scenes for you both to 'treat' each other to a surprise.

I'd also like to remind people in the 'friendship' route, Darnell is not going to be...well, such a cunt. He's an antagonist in the other routes, he'll be an ally in this route.

And yes, I'm confident I can write this realistically...I'm so confident in fact, I dare say you'll even like Darnell in that route.

Unconfirmed routes:

4.) A pure Route - A pure route, and whether it is necessary, really all comes down to how satisfied we are at the end of the Main route, and whether there is a real demand. I'm fairly confident with the character arcs in the 'Main' route, so it probably won't be necessary to open that door, but we'll always keep an open mind.

5.) A secret route, *Cough* Just a crazy idea of mine, may not even be possible to do. *cough*

Really though guys, I don't think anyone should be concerned with Darnell...what people should be more concerned with, is the strange things going on in Taffy Town...because it's all [REDACTED].
This was February 2019, almost 5 years ago, lol
1645889050782.gif

Reactions: Mirnation

Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
There were only really two NTR scenes, (that I remember) One being the gym scene where Darnell strips Mary and at the end of it, he has Mary Squat and open her mouth, fading to black, implying something happened since Peter ran away.

The other is the Violet Club NTR scene where Peter pimps her out to random people for money with Blowjobs, the first group not being seen but hearing their reactions and the second group you are able to see, which I believe is a group of black guys? which shows Violet blowing them while wearing a blindfold and getting stripped.

The Darnell one was obviously hated since everyone hates him, don't know much about the Violet scene reaction. But after all these scenes were always optional, all you gotta do is choose the other option if you don't wanna see'em.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This was February 2019, almost 5 years ago, lol
View attachment 3184313
Note: Uberpie changes his mind constantly. Also, lostraven is a hired gun and provides the content of the ideas that Uberpie wants to develop. Things may still be the way they were listed in 2019 - but things may also have changed (not all, but just be aware).

There were only really two NTR scenes, (that I remember) One being the gym scene where Darnell strips Mary and at the end of it, he has Mary Squat and open her mouth, fading to black, implying something happened since Peter ran away.

The other is the Violet Club NTR scene where Peter pimps her out to random people for money with Blowjobs, the first group not being seen but hearing their reactions and the second group you are able to see, which I believe is a group of black guys? which shows Violet blowing them while wearing a blindfold and getting stripped.

The Darnell one was obviously hated since everyone hates him, don't know much about the Violet scene reaction. But after all these scenes were always optional, all you gotta do is choose the other option if you don't wanna see'em.
You know... there are things called a Spoiler tag and an Inline Spoiler tag. But you are pretty much on target - people could see the info in #13 of the 87th posting of my FAQ from 1 week ago: #31,111

The first optional scene you mention doesn't even have any actual netorare (NTR) content - it simply introduces it before the scene ends. And while Uberpie labels the second as "NTR" - it's not netorare, but netorase (at worst). Fans of netorare wouldn't enjoy either of the feints you mention -- though hardline netorare haters did get their knickers in a bunch for the first one, initially, because Uberpie didn't put it behind an optional decision tree until later.

Direwolf99

Oct 8, 2017
I am having some issues with the gallery for v0.95.7, all the pics are there at a glance but if you click on the pics to make them larger and cycle through them the first page is fine but subsequent pages begin to black out. Anyone else having this problem?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am having some issues with the gallery for v0.95.7, all the pics are there at a glance but if you click on the pics to make them larger and cycle through them the first page is fine but subsequent pages begin to black out. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes. It's a known problem with v0.95.7a. It was fixed in b.
1702965125327.png
Don't bother asking for b or c - those versions are not usually leaked on F95 (have some previously? sure... but is more the exception than the rule).

If you want to see all the media in either v0.89.8 or v0.95.7 - see the first sentence within the 87th posting of my FAQ that is linked in the post immediately above yours.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
to be fair, the problem here is not that fans of NTR will or wont enjoy it, its that people who DONT enjoy NTR DIDNT.
You partially quoted me only to revive the bitching about something that was patched 2+ years ago, because I already addressed that in my post - that you conveniently left out so that you could bitch. Which only proves my point:

it's not netorare, but netorase (at worst). Fans of netorare wouldn't enjoy either of the feints you mention -- though hardline netorare haters did get their knickers in a bunch for the first one, initially, because Uberpie didn't put it behind an optional decision tree until later.
The average player who doesn't care one way or the other and the average player who isn't into netorare (ntr) didn't give any fucks that it was there without the eventual optional decision choice that came later. You can tell the hardliners because even after the patch, they continue to bitch about something from over 2+ years ago that no longer matters.

EDIT, for information: the patch that was added to put it behind an optional choice was in place fewer than 10 days from the original release.

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
don't need new characters. Just more creative scenes with Mary, Tiff, and others.
100%. This is just milking it so he can have new interactions without actual new sex scenes. Boring as fuck. The Mary stuff started out so good, but he's just going the same route he always does, and it's getting stale. At this point, I'd really like to see the two MC's personalities start to combine, like he can hold himself back somewhat, but he also wants to keep doing the fun stuff because it's given him confidence.

Reactions: Grelk and Bad_boy99

qwertyuiol

Dec 27, 2021
Ew...if they gonna make a black girl at least make her a black girl. wtf is this dark skinned white person, also wtf is up with that hair, they gave her granny hair. No tits, no ass, no curves. What was even the point of this character?

EDIT: Its AI art? That explains everything.
From what game is the image down ?

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
so, is seasons 1-4 and 5 separate games, or does the season 5 download also include all the story from the earlier seasons?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: Ntrsugar

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You partially quoted me only to revive the bitching about something that was patched 2+ years ago, because I already addressed that in my post - that you conveniently left out so that you could bitch. Which only proves my point:

it's not netorare, but netorase (at worst). Fans of netorare wouldn't enjoy either of the feints you mention -- though hardline netorare haters did get their knickers in a bunch for the first one, initially, because Uberpie didn't put it behind an optional decision tree until later.
The average player who doesn't care one way or the other and the average player who isn't into netorare (ntr) didn't give any fucks that it was there without the eventual optional decision choice that came later. You can tell the hardliners because even after the patch, they continue to bitch about something from over 2+ years ago that no longer matters.

EDIT, for information: the patch that was added to put it behind an optional choice was in place fewer than 10 days from the original release.

i partially quoted you, because that's the exact point i wanted to talk about. there would be no point in fully quoting you, when the rest of your argument didnt really need to be there.

its not like i misquote you, or took out the meaning of it.

my point was, people who dislike ntr, dislike ntr. regardless of people who like ntr disliking how it was done as well.

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
the titles are self-explanatory. why do people make this more difficult than it is? also, this has been answered many times, just learn how to search the thread.
https://f95zone.to/search/327207332/?q=season&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
View attachment 3188892
the rest aren't as clear in meaning, as I specified i was referring to the download links, but regardless, i actually assumed that the answer would be that the season 5 download would include the stuff in the season 1-4 download, because the season 1-4 download has a specific version number assigned, implying it is a version of the game, which the season 5 download would also be, especially when you consider that if this is 1 game, you'd assume you'd take full advantage of this development setup to keep it as one game, rather than separating it needlessly, further made confusing when half the games on the website which are listed like this, with 2 parts, they are like you'd assume, being 1 game when they're listed as 1 game, despite how they are listed, it is usually used moreso to separate content that has been decided and set in stone, from content that's more actively being worked on and changed

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I didn't expect an update to come out "one" per year? Where were the times when 3-4 updates came out a year...
I think if it's a "man project" then I take my hat off and my respect!
It hasn't 3-4 updates per 12 months after 2020 (don't count 2022 because v0.85.1 was just a bugfix for v0.82.4). And it was barely 3 updates those released in 2020.

The average rate starting in 2021 has been 6-8 months between updates. We're currently sitting at a little over 5.5 months since the last update - so, anytime between January and March 2024 will stay with that recent rate of releases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
Note: Uberpie changes his mind constantly. Also, lostraven is a hired gun and provides the content of the ideas that Uberpie wants to develop. Things may still be the way they were listed in 2019 - but things may also have changed (not all, but just be aware).

You know... there are things called a Spoiler tag and an Inline Spoiler tag. But you are pretty much on target - people could see the info in #13 of the 87th posting of my FAQ from 1 week ago: #31,111

The first optional scene you mention doesn't even have any actual netorare (NTR) content - it simply introduces it before the scene ends. And while Uberpie labels the second as "NTR" - it's not netorare, but netorase (at worst). Fans of netorare wouldn't enjoy either of the feints you mention -- though hardline netorare haters did get their knickers in a bunch for the first one, initially, because Uberpie didn't put it behind an optional decision tree until later.
Aye, I should've added a spoiler tag to this, for that my bad. But at this point I don't even care tbh lol. I've supported this game for a while with my own money, and I have only came to this post, (I have used this website for other games, not gonna lie), because I love seeing the feedback of other players, but after the last few major updates, damn.

Seeing the last few "Game releases" just leave the fan-base more disappointed time after time, saying that they are going to unsub, not renew and vow not to play the game, all over many reasons, (Main/NTR route, AI update, new characters).

I'm sure this new update will clear some things but I feel as if they've fucked up a lot of things since the Mega update release. I don't know why they didn't just follow the Main/NTR Story from before the 2-part update and expand from there, but ya'know, lets make two new story-lines after a good few old releases and fuck it all up with new and complicated and I'm just gonna GUESS, more teasing of characters that have been requested have sex scenes.

Reactions: Redelin
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes