Apr 26, 2022
So do we still get 2 updates per year?
I really hope they would maintain 2 updates a year at least. but recently it took 8-9 month for each update. yes they will release it 2 times this year because this Month they'll release it. but they will release 1 update next year at this pace. They need to have a strong internal rule for 2 releases a year. Time to time they bravely need to cut the story and move it over to next update not to delay their release schedule.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I really hope they don't rush the Tiffany route and make it brainded as they did with Mary's root .
Like your house is going to be confiscated and all you can think of is fu*king.
Same with Tiffany, almost gets rapped but isn't a single dialogue to contemplate on the situation that occured in the Bar with her being drugged and almost getting raped.

I just adore Priscilla and really hope the route towards her & Becca and maintained to be as Romantic as possible.
Really liked on how Priscilla is taking her time with Mc.
Just hoping good things for the Game but the current trajectory of the game with seems bleak.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
I really hope they would maintain 2 updates a year at least. but recently it took 8-9 month for each update. yes they will release it 2 times this year because this Month they'll release it. but they will release 1 update next year at this pace. They need to have a strong internal rule for 2 releases a year. Time to time they bravely need to cut the story and move it over to next update not to delay their release schedule.
About the release this month, are any details already like which girl will have scenes or routes

Apr 26, 2022
About the release this month, are any details already like which girl will have scenes or routes
As a reminder, this next update will be focusing on the Main route, and will include content for Danny, Natalie, Gerda, Jennifer and MORE! <- this was written, + Jessica and Sara were mentioned as well.
In my personal opinion, I think the main story of this update will be a rescue mission of Gerda. So we will know the Cult organisation step by step.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
trying searching "update news" posted by Timendo, to find most of the teasers posted since the last update (I think there have been about 4 or 5), I think someone else posted some too so it might be worth scrolling through posts with similar search phrases too (I'm not sure, but they might have labeled theirs "update news" too).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My man, I have a question for you. I know how to extract picture file from original file such as what you uploaded. But I don't know how to extract character's dialogue. can you kindly teach me how to extract it? or could you give a source which explains how to do it? In my case I use AssetRipper.
I use AssetStudio. See: 27,861

Reactions: finalfantasyxxx

Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
wtf is this game? How do u even use Inventory items? How to find anything? There is no information and just tasks, don't even know how to complete them. I am stuck at a task find software to install in Beatrix's computer. I already have it in the Inventory. But whenever I go to her office, she is there, at night the school is closed. What the heck am I supposed to do? Or is it because it's Season 5???

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
wtf is this game? How do u even use Inventory items? How to find anything? There is no information and just tasks, don't even know how to complete them. I am stuck at a task find software to install in Beatrix's computer. I already have it in the Inventory. But whenever I go to her office, she is there, at night the school is closed. What the heck am I supposed to do? Or is it because it's Season 5???
Maybe try posting your questions in a more cohesive format... but in sequence
  • Taffy Tales!
  • You don't! items enable events automatically when you have them in your inventory at the correct time and place.
  • Easily!, There is lots of information, try reading the text, the hints, and if you really need too you can Google the hints. (use"Taffy Tales" + the exact wording of the hint and the chances are a youtube walkthrough for it will be the first result you find)
  • If you already have the software maybe try being there when she isn't (there will be a moment you can do it, likely the game is waiting for you to complete a different task first... This a mostly linear VN despite trying to present itself as a sandbox)
  • If the percent complete in the top center is less than 100% you still have stuff to do.

Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
Maybe try posting your questions in a more cohesive format... but in sequence
  • Taffy Tales!
  • You don't! items enable events automatically when you have them in your inventory at the correct time and place.
  • Easily!, There is lots of information, try reading the text, the hints, and if you really need too you can Google the hints. (use"Taffy Tales" + the exact wording of the hint and the chances are a youtube walkthrough for it will be the first result you find)
  • If you already have the software maybe try being there when she isn't (there will be a moment you can do it, likely the game is waiting for you to complete a different task first... This a mostly linear VN despite trying to present itself as a sandbox)
  • If the percent complete in the top center is less than 100% you still have stuff to do.
Noice. Will do.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes