Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there something similar to a walkthrough for this game? I've searched post by post but no one seems to have made one or at least attempted it. Is it because the developer keeps changing the game?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is there something similar to a walkthrough for this game? I've searched post by post but no one seems to have made one or at least attempted it. Is it because the developer keeps changing the game?
There's really not much need for a walkthrough, it's fairly linear at the moment. The only things that tend to confuse people is camera placements and the ruler. The ruler when available is on the floor of upstairs hallway outside mc bedroom, the cameras are 2 in the bedroom, and one in the shower of Priscilla house.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
There's really not much need for a walkthrough, it's fairly linear at the moment. The only things that tend to confuse people is camera placements and the ruler. The ruler when available is on the floor of upstairs hallway outside mc bedroom, the cameras are 2 in the bedroom, and one in the shower of Priscilla house.
We made one just to offer it for $3 members on our Discord. I'm telling you guys, even if it seems a lofty thing to manage or start up at first, it's a killer benefit to have one. A Discord, I mean.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
v.0.8.1c is on SVScomics

Taffy Tales patch v.0.8.1c notes:

• Added gallary feature for watching hot in-game scenes.

• Added optional save file, with all content completed except release update. The cheat code for optional save file is uGAbjr (case sensitive).

• Fixed a few bugs(saving system, dialog box and etc.).

• Fixed gallery bug. Now you can open all images from gallery.

Reactions: jwalker997

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, Uberpie has worked around the clock to address some of technical issues with the last release. In case you missed the post on his patreon, here it is below :) Thanks for your support!

Gallery save image.png

Hello, everyone.
I'm glad to announce you all about the new features of Taffy Tales.
It's completed and available for watching hot in-game scenes right now.
Also from now all future versions will be included optional save file, with all content completed except release update.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.8.1c notes:
• Added gallery feature for watching hot in-game scenes.
Added optional save file, with all content completed except release update.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.7.2b notes:
• Added gallery feature for watching hot in-game scenes.
Added optional save file, with all content completed except release update.
• Added new skip feature(skip check button under dialog box).
• Reduce size of the game by improving the compression of images.
• Reworked some ingame scenes.

If you find a mistake in the game, please leave a comment describing the issue and what format you're playing on.
If you have some thoughts, suggestions or even questions - feel free to contact us or leave a comment.
Thank you so much for your awesome support, guys!
I'm happy to see that more and more people are finding interest in my game. :)
Back to work!
-UberPie

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes