Pepenisabel

Jan 30, 2024
Very much so, yes.

It's easier to navigate now, locations have been revamped and made to look better in places, Pricilla got to look like a bad ass and we got to make Danny into a willing bitch. No ass sex with him yet, but plenty of other girls got ass pounding.

I officially have no idea what Toy's deal is though. Like, what is she?
Who you think is the traitor? I think it's stacy XD

Feb 7, 2018
Who you think is the traitor? I think it's stacy XD
Oh, hey Priscilla, I didn't see you there.:geek:

Quite obviously, the most obvious person is Jennifer with her parental cultist connections and the fact that she implies that she knows something. Principal Walter is another option, as he is in the MC's sphere of influence now. Natallie might have done so too, but perhaps not on purpose. It's hard to say at this point.

Pepenisabel

Jan 30, 2024
Oh, hey Priscilla, I didn't see you there.:geek:

Quite obviously, the most obvious person is Jennifer with her parental cultist connections and the fact that she implies that she knows something. Principal Walter is another option, as he is in the MC's sphere of influence now. Natallie might have done so too, but perhaps not on purpose. It's hard to say at this point.
I just think its stacy cause she's rich for no reason and she had the mc's no. For no reason also XD

• Hey there
Reactions: Lookingforthis

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Got a question, what route is the most completed one? NTR or non-NTR?
It's not remotely close
Seasons 1-4 100% main
Season 5 first installment 50/50 Main/NTR
season 5 second installment (aka the current one) 100% main

I suspect the NTR that was created might be rewritten considering the response it got

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
So... episodes 1 - 4 are a certain arc while 5 is a standalone? Or do 5 brings along the 1 to 4... or we need to play 1 - 4 to understand / continue in 5? Im a bit lost, been more than a year since i last played this

Jun 20, 2022
So... episodes 1 - 4 are a certain arc while 5 is a standalone? Or do 5 brings along the 1 to 4... or we need to play 1 - 4 to understand / continue in 5? Im a bit lost, been more than a year since i last played this
If you've played this before then you don't need to play 1-4 as part 5 is something different with a lot of trash AI art and ntr routes

• Sad
Reactions: KingArthur101

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
If you've played this before then you don't need to play 1-4 as part 5 is something different with a lot of trash AI art and ntr routes
'kay, 'kay. I've played it a whole lot ago, pretty sure the 1-4 wasnt even a thing, so I'll replay but wanted to know why it was split. Your answer tells me they're stand alone from each other so now I know what to do, thanks

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes