maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Is there anyway i can unlock the whole gallery? i tried to put the new code, it worked but not for the gallery

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
TBH the NTR is kinda disgusting not even gona play it anymore. WTF was that? not a single sex scene but 2 girls permanently drinking sperm and pee. Great way to fucked up the game
hating ntr genre

>creating an account to post ntr thinking it will change anything
vanillacucks are getting desperate lmfao

Reactions: ragil putra

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
hating ntr genre

>creating an account to post ntr thinking it will change anything
vanillacucks are getting desperate lmfao
ntr content isn't the problem

The problems are:

- messy plot
- too many characters who are supposed to have content (storylines, scenes and so on), but they still haven't any after so many years
- AI art

The art has always been this game's best feature since DAY 1. By far. Now that the Dude uses AI, what's the point in playing these new chapters?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Am i the only one having problem with the game breaking after going to the mansion? as soon as i finish talking to priscilla all there's left is a dark screen... anyone else having the same problem?

Edit: Nevermind. Here's how to proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: pcheloeb

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Is this update same as last version? With full of AI made content/pictures?
Yes, but not as extreme as the current update.

It seemed to me as if UberPie had taken a nice long vacation before and only worked on it in the game for 3 months!

That was exactly as much content as the last game but it only lasted 4 months. I'm ashamed that I supported him.
I feel like I've been cheated. 5$ x 8 months = 40$ for a cheap piece of shit?!
There are others who paid $20 (which I can't believe either) who paid a total of 8 times for $160.

The UberPie made a lot of money with 30% tax deductions, but still made a lot and probably thought where he was on the sunny beach: "Screw it, they get what they want, regardless of whether I put in AI art or just a little content. Ha hah ha that idiot!”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, when using the "AI art" he has to charge less for the subscription (since when does Chantelle! have 3 entrances in her asshole?!)

The pandemic must have made his head stupid!
But the one idiot out of many that I fired yesterday! This game is dead for me!
mcmahon-crying-he-was-special.gif
END

Last edited:

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Yes, but not as extreme as the current update.

It seemed to me as if UberPie had taken a nice long vacation before and only worked on it in the game for 3 months!

That was exactly as much content as the last game but it only lasted 4 months. I'm ashamed that I supported him.
I feel like I've been cheated. 5$ x 8 months = 40$ for a cheap piece of shit?!
There are others who paid $20 (which I can't believe either) who paid a total of 8 times for $160.

The UberPie made a lot of money with 30% tax deductions, but still made a lot and probably thought where he was on the sunny beach: "Screw it, they get what they want, regardless of whether I put in AI art or just a little content. Ha hah ha that idiot!”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, when using the "AI art" he has to charge less for the subscription (since when does Chantelle! have 3 entrances in her asshole?!)

The pandemic must have made his head stupid!
But the one idiot out of many that I fired yesterday! This game is dead for me!
END
It's a feature!
I could make it work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SGGG
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes