tripleking

May 16, 2021
Hello i am trying to instal season 1-4 on my s24 but it says the apk is not compatible... is there a updated apk version of it? i want to play from the start. thanks

Oct 6, 2023
In case anyone wants to download v0.89.8c. Here is the link and save code.

PC:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

save code is "ocusar".

Taffy Tales patch v.0.89.8c notes:

• Fixed a problem when one location shows up over another one.

• Fixed a problem in the action scene with Gerda and Harry.

• Fixed a problem with a stable key and "save Becca" quest.

• Fixed several scenes with flowers in Mary's hands.

• Fixed a bug with accessing the school at night time.

• Fixed a bug with accessing Tiffany's room.

• Fixed a bug with Sara in the classroom.

• Fixed several problems with incorrect layers of the game objects.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
Direct download links:

Taffy Tales patch v.0.95.7c notes:

• Updated backgrounds for the Fox Club(front view and backyard), Warehouse, Bridge, School sports yard, Darnell's house(front view and hallway), MC's house(front view), Park, and Mall(front view).

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

J1277

Jan 22, 2024
Why is the animation on android lagging so much, it almost dont work also the resolution is like 144p do any of you has those gifs/video saved to watch?

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
The developer, Uberpie, doesn't communicate here - at least hasn't in more than 5 years and hasn't even logged into F95 in 19 months.

As for your question - did you try to download the game and open it before asking? Or searched the thread? Anyway - what you are asking is directly in the game.
I did search the thread, many people said no, downloaded, there was no option for incest either, why would I ask without searching?where exactly?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did search the thread, many people said no, downloaded, there was no option for incest either, why would I ask without searching?where exactly?
you are using the wrong search criteria then....
  • There is NO incest Patch...
  • There IS the option to rename characters, renaming "Mary" to "Mom" is common

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

tripleking

May 16, 2021
When i install season 1-4 0.95c and then install ( update ) to season 5 it only allows me to start from season 5 but not from 1. .. do i have to play 1-4 separately and then season 5?? i had lost my saves when i installed season 5 over the 1-4 even tho it says ( update )

Last edited:

Pyronite332

Mar 2, 2022
I'm stuck at "Eavesdrop on Jennifer", I can't sleep to skip the day I can go to her house, I'm trying to click and click and nothing all I get is "Jessica isn't in her house" or something. PLEASE HELP
You have to start the mission from the morning, it doesn't work if you do it at night

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
is teh Mansion bug still not fixed? or am i to dumb?
:unsure:I don't know, after all this action with Gerda, Mc is put to sleep by a drink from the cultist and you have an animation of closing your eyes, i.e. a black screen, and you wake up in front of the mansion and talk to Prishila, and then you wake up in your bed in the morning. This is what it looked like for me.

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
:unsure:I don't know, after all this action with Gerda, Mc is put to sleep by a drink from the cultist and you have an animation of closing your eyes, i.e. a black screen, and you wake up in front of the mansion and talk to Prishila, and then you wake up in your bed in the morning. This is what it looked like for me.
the thing for me is im at the Mansion and it says to me that i need to gain entrance to the Mansion and when i go in i cant click on anyhting beside the stuff where it says leave and cant click on anyhting else sry for my bad english TT

OK found the problem but i thing im stuck because it says in teh evening but im in the morning but cant change the time becasue im at the entrance of the Mansion idk what to do now TT

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
the thing for me is im at the Mansion and it says to me that i need to gain entrance to the Mansion and when i go in i cant click on anyhting beside the stuff where it says leave and cant click on anyhting else sry for my bad english TT

OK found the problem but i thing im stuck because it says in teh evening but im in the morning but cant change the time becasue im at the entrance of the Mansion idk what to do now TT
Maybe load an older save

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In case anyone wants to download v0.89.8c. Here is the link and save code.

PC:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

save code is "ocusar".

Taffy Tales patch v.0.89.8c notes:

• Fixed a problem when one location shows up over another one.

• Fixed a problem in the action scene with Gerda and Harry.

• Fixed a problem with a stable key and "save Becca" quest.

• Fixed several scenes with flowers in Mary's hands.

• Fixed a bug with accessing the school at night time.

• Fixed a bug with Sara in the classroom.

• Fixed several problems with incorrect layers of the game objects.
Direct download links:

Taffy Tales patch v.0.95.7c notes:

• Updated backgrounds for the Fox Club(front view and backyard), Warehouse, Bridge, School sports yard, Darnell's house(front view and hallway), MC's house(front view), Park, and Mall(front view).
So what do I add to the OP now?

Reactions: jenseltersquats
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes