Jan 11, 2018
Direct download links:

TaffyTales-v.0.95.7c(PC)

TaffyTales-v.0.95.7c(MAC)

TaffyTales-v.0.95.7c(LINUX)

TaffyTales-v.0.95.7c(ANDROID-64)

TaffyTales-v.0.95.7c(ANDROID-32)

Taffy Tales patch v.0.95.7c notes:

• Updated backgrounds for the Fox Club(front view and backyard), Warehouse, Bridge, School sports yard, Darnell's house(front view and hallway), MC's house(front view), Park, and Mall(front view).
any chance you could share the links for v.1.07.3c:?
I'm guessing that's what you might have mistaken those 0.95.7c links for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Hi!
I'm coming back to this game after a year or 2 (can't exactly remember). Heard that there were more Mary scenes and that with the black bully too! Not aware of this season 5.

What are the new NTR scenes, apart from Mary getting groped?
There are scenes with Becca and Mary in the NTR route in Season 5. Scenes with Becca are at the gym and at school. Scenes with Mary are mostly at the park. There are not a lot of scenes in the route yet.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Sexywolf24

May 15, 2023
This just happened to me too. Is there a fix?
I don't think, But i got around it by starting over from start of the up date and did the other mission with Danny's turning him to a girl training after that i did the rescue Gerda mission and it work for me. so can start from the latest update and play every mission before Gerda rescue from the Mansion and see if it works for you like it did for me

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck looking for Chantelle after her fight with Darnell but I can't find her anywhere can someone tell me where to find her?

MEÑÑON

Apr 22, 2022
Hey guy's how are you doing? Look, i have an issue, i was playing taffy tales and when i was looking for a damm key to open something i got stuck in the girl's shower's and i can't use the map to move to another site or something like that, also it's my ONLY save file, yes i'm the type off guy who overwrite's the same file, dumb, but you know, i would love some help, maybe someone knows how to code something in my files and after that i'm out of the building.
Please i don't wan't to start again the game.Here i add some pics :
1707734343669.png
1707734389812.png
What can i do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What can i do?
You can unlearn your "underwriting" habit. (this is true for most WIP games, bugs are a fact of life)
Taffy Tales has some game breaking bugs, you need to learn to save often and across several slots (grandfather/father/son at very least), particularly when you know you are going enter a quest zone.
The only way back from these bug I know of is to load an old save and hope this time it works (it often does).

Reactions: Count Morado

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TaffyTales-S4v0.89.8c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RyuMatsu

Mar 25, 2019
Hey guy's how are you doing? Look, i have an issue, i was playing taffy tales and when i was looking for a damm key to open something i got stuck in the girl's shower's and i can't use the map to move to another site or something like that, also it's my ONLY save file, yes i'm the type off guy who overwrite's the same file, dumb, but you know, i would love some help, maybe someone knows how to code something in my files and after that i'm out of the building.
Please i don't wan't to start again the game.Here i add some pics :
View attachment 3347986
View attachment 3347987
What can i do?
Save the game we're your at and reload it yiu should be able to close it

Snowy2256

May 31, 2022
i cant find becca for the cinema if i doesnt find her i cant continue the story i went to her home the frontdoor dont open also i checked the stable dont open only in school i see her can you help me pls
FOR EVERYONE HERE THINKING ITS BUGGED I FIGURED IT OUTTT!!! go to beccas house and knock first

Snowy2256

May 31, 2022
A.) My original plan for Darnell's character was removed. Only a few remnants of writing remain of what his character arc was going to be.

The team decided however to take the character in a different direction.

B.) The original script I'd wrote underwent a lot of extreme changes over the months of production to be more in line with the team's vision. For certain scenes, I was given instructions on what they wanted to happen, or artwork was already done and I had to write around it.

I cannot go into heavier detail than that.
srry to ask could u add something to keep the armpit and pubic hair?? kinda sucks seein em get rid of it or bein told to shave....

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes