Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Sorry for the late reply, but isnt that supposed to be in the NTR route only? or its in the MAIN route too?
She is in both routes, with different scenes in each of them. The cult scenes in the Main route are better than the scenes in the NTR route

odino

Aug 14, 2017
how to get ride of fcking chat box or makes it transparent>? censoring of that fcking box is more annoying then japanes games mosaic
and where is save files? locallow only got some pictures no saves there

SlowZ4

Apr 1, 2020
I was doing the escape mission from the school. i went to the track and when i tried to go back into the school it took me to the front and I was able to go to the park and then to my house. now the only objective i have is escape and i am not able to do anything. anyone have a solution.
did u find out? cause i had the same problem

awfools

Aug 3, 2021
is there a way to combine chapter 1-4 to chapter 5 update? when i download the chapter 5 update i cant play chapter 1-4

MEÑÑON

Apr 22, 2022
You can unlearn your "underwriting" habit. (this is true for most WIP games, bugs are a fact of life)
Taffy Tales has some game breaking bugs, you need to learn to save often and across several slots (grandfather/father/son at very least), particularly when you know you are going enter a quest zone.
The only way back from these bug I know of is to load an old save and hope this time it works (it often does).
yes i know, but all that doesn't wotk, i can't get out

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes i know, but all that doesn't wotk, i can't get out
like I said you will probably need to restart... the save method is the ONLY way I know past those bugs, if you don't have one your screwed. and the way it's setup, save aren't transferable (not in anyway I trust)

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
She is in both routes, with different scenes in each of them. The cult scenes in the Main route are better than the scenes in the NTR route
I saw the NTR scenes and she gets to fuck MC, suck some guys dicks, some girls pussy and have lots of sex. What is the main route scenes? only sex with MC? also, when I saw she got shaved I felt really bad.

laloun2

Jul 9, 2022
hi guys. silly question im new to the game but where exactly can i do the "Search for the ball with Becca" task? and "Help Clara find the school projector"? I can´t do anything at the gym?. Version 0.89.8b

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hi guys. silly question im new to the game but where exactly can i do the "Search for the ball with Becca" task? and "Help Clara find the school projector"? I can´t do anything at the gym?. Version 0.89.8b
google is a great source of answers, search "Taffy Tales" + the exact phrase in the hint and you will almost certainly find a video walkthrough on youtube.
but since these quests are a mess

The Becca/Ball quest has been disjionted forever, you need to wait for a rope the spawn in the smoking area nest to sport ground at the school
I assume since you mention the gym you already found the projector... You can't use the gym until Gerda invites you there, you'll find her outside her house

laloun2

Jul 9, 2022
google is a great source of answers, search "Taffy Tales" + the exact phrase in the hint and you will almost certainly find a video walkthrough on youtube.
but since these quests are a mess

The Becca/Ball quest has been disjionted forever, you need to wait for a rope the spawn in the smoking area nest to sport ground at the school
I assume since you mention the gym you already found the projector... You can't use the gym until Gerda invites you there, you'll find her outside her house
thank u

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I saw the NTR scenes and she gets to fuck MC, suck some guys dicks, some girls pussy and have lots of sex. What is the main route scenes? only sex with MC? also, when I saw she got shaved I felt really bad.
Almost the same, but she only fucks and sucks the MC. But there are more scenes with the other girls in the cult.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TaffyTales-S5v1.07.3c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im so lazy to download it all and play it again can anyone post the new added scene in here please
You must be so lazy to even not read one line above the download links. There's a save code and cheat code to start at new content.

But at least you're honest that you are lazy and want others to do everything for you.

Reactions: Thatlostone
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes