Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That save code directs to the currents update or i have to see mary blows the dick on the bed again
Oh, you simply want to see "the scene with Ryoko and Ash in the diner."

You realize that's not going to have anything lewd in it, right? It's just a scene.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just wanted to know is it interesting
I would assume the CGs update is simply to make the AI art in line with the AI art being used elsewhere.
What are the CGs update in NTR route? or I can just transfer my save from b version to c version?
In the past, saves of the same version (V x.xxx.x) no matter their bugfix (for example: v0.89.8a to v0.89.8b to v0.89.8c) were compatible.

Saves between different versions (such as v0.85.1 to v0.89.8) are not compatible.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Was anything actually added for ntr. So confused
In v1.07.3 in relation to anything prior to it? No. Only Main Route content.

If you are asking about the 30 CG updates in v1.07.3c changelog for both Main and Netorare (NTR) routes --- see my post directly above yours.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Happy Valentine's Day!
Just now
Happy Valentine's Day to all our cherished subscribers! Thank you for being a part of our community, we appreciate each and every one of you! Spread love, not just today, but every day!

'Roses are red, your panties are lace, you leave me breathless, so I gotta say, your ass is pretty great!'
With love,
Taffy Tales Team

PS : Yes the image is in bad quality from Patreon already

2d226d3dbeb6bdede53c4062a7ad2303.jpg

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
this ntr route was planned since the start? because otherwise feels like a waste of development resources
It wasn't supposed to be a whole separate game mode the way it's being done now but UP always wanted to put in scenes of the MC watching the girls get fucked, they were there from the start.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
It wasn't supposed to be a whole separate game mode the way it's being done now but UP always wanted to put in scenes of the MC watching the girls get fucked, they were there from the start.
Yeah. I remember that it wasn't a separate path. It was right in the beginning, one scene where you could chose to activate NTR content by getting rid of Red with medication.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
this ntr route was planned since the start? because otherwise feels like a waste of development resources
Initially at the very start of the game you were asked if you keep red (the alt personality) a secret or tell the doctors.
if you tell the doctors they give you medicine for schizophrenia which somehow magically suppresses red entirely. leaving only blue. This at some point got labeled with an explicit warning label for [NTR route].

the PLAN was for you to then get cucked by darnell if you took that route. but it was left as a placeholder stub forever.
Finally many years later dev dropped that idea and decided to make the NTR happen starting from season 5 instead. Also he added more adversaries other than darnell.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes