enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Initially at the very start of the game you were asked if you keep red (the alt personality) a secret or tell the doctors.
if you tell the doctors they give you medicine for schizophrenia which somehow magically suppresses red entirely. leaving only blue. This at some point got labeled with an explicit warning label for [NTR route].

the PLAN was for you to then get cucked by darnell if you took that route. but it was left as a placeholder stub forever.
Finally many years later dev dropped that idea and decided to make the NTR happen starting from season 5 instead. Also he added more adversaries other than darnell.
I'm not gonna play it because apparently it's more of a pissdrinking route than anything else but what even is the story for the NTR side now? Does Red just magically go away again?

Reactions: harem.king

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
I played this a long time ago but now im confused what is season 5? if I just play season 5 will it not start at the beggining of the whole story?
Is the season 1-4 download the beggining of the story so I have to play it to remember?
If anyone could give me a brief overview of the distinction between them I´d be really grateful

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I played this a long time ago but now im confused what is season 5? if I just play season 5 will it not start at the beggining of the whole story?
Is the season 1-4 download the beggining of the story so I have to play it to remember?
If anyone could give me a brief overview of the distinction between them I´d be really grateful
Season 1-4 is V0.02.x - V0.89.x
Season 5 is V0.95.x - Current

Reactions: Gajo99

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Season 1-4 is V0.02.x - V0.89.x
Season 5 is V0.95.x - Current
yes but does the story change?
if I play season 5 without playing seasons 1-4 will I miss a whole chunk of it? and scenes and such?
or does season 5 include everything?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if I play season 5 without playing seasons 1-4 will I miss a whole chunk of it? and scenes and such?
Are you really asking if you skip seasons 1-4, will you miss content??
Dude reread your own question I think you know the answer.

Hint: one of these downloads is listed as a range of seasons while the other is singular.

Edit I realise I might be coming across as antagonistic, but this question has been asked & answered too often... Uberpie is an asshole for changing the naming convention midstream and he makes it worse by clinging to the same version numbers... but still !!

EDIT#2:
I'll recant my earlier statement, because Uberpie really is an asshole for designating Season 5 as v0.95.7 despite it not having any of the previous content. He should have restarted the version when he made it modular

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
season 5 does NOT include anything from seasons 1 through 4. it assumes you have played it already.
To make a harry potter analogy.
Season 1-4 = Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone
Season 5 = Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of secrets (season 5) does NOT contain any content from sorcerer stone (s1-4) and assumes you already read it book 1.
Are you really asking if you skip seasons 1-4, will you miss content??
Dude reread your own question I think you know the answer.
I have seen lots of games where they would label the latest version something like "season 5" and have it include the previous seasons.
So it is not unreasonable to ask

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
season 5 does NOT include anything from seasons 1 through 4. it assumes you have played it already.

Chamber of secrets (season 5) does NOT contain any content from sorcerer stone (s1-4) and assumes you already read it book 1.

I have seen lots of games where they would label the latest version something like "season 5" and have it include the previous seasons.
So it is not unreasonable to ask
It IS unreasonable when two downloads are side by side, one clearly stating "1-4" and the other "5"... Context is king.
But like I said in my edit, Uberpie is an asshole :p it's like he was deliberately trying to confuse people.

FamiliaFox

Apr 23, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm curious about the game. I notice that there is a dog, I think his name is Max. Is there any scene referring to him?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
anyone with a single braincell would just remove incest tag altogether then, instead of having this half done feature
It is not a half done feature. it is a full blown incest game, where the interaction between the character only makes sense if you know they are engaging in incest.

It just has the MC call his mother "landlady" instead of "mother" as a barest nod for technically not breaking the patreon rules.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm curious about the game. I notice that there is a dog, I think his name is Max. Is there any scene referring to him?
The developer is on Patreon. Patreon TOS/Community Guidelines forbid bestiality. While there are a couple of cheeky scenes, it's nothing more than what you would see in a PG-13 comedy.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
does season 5 contain 1-4 too? or should one download both version?
answered 4 posts above yours.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I'm not gonna play it because apparently it's more of a pissdrinking route than anything else but what even is the story for the NTR side now? Does Red just magically go away again?
Yeah, I agree, that's my biggest problem with the NTR route, not even the piss and cum drinking. The premise doesn't make any sense. Red just disappears after the MC is hit by a truck (reverse isekai?) and the MC just becomes a wimp all of a sudden, which makes no sense at all.

The original plan for the NTR route made a lot more sense. It was right at the beginning, before Red had any time to actually influence the MC. Why put the NTR content right in the middle of the story instead of just going back to the start? I really don't get it.

Reactions: harem.king

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, I agree, that's my biggest problem with the NTR route, not even the piss and cum drinking. The premise doesn't make any sense. Red just disappears after the MC is hit by a truck (reverse isekai?) and the MC just becomes a wimp all of a sudden, which makes no sense at all.

The original plan for the NTR route made a lot more sense. It was right at the beginning, before Red had any time to actually influence the MC. Why put the NTR content right in the middle of the story instead of just going back to the start? I really don't get it.
Even though Im a vanilla fan, I played the NTR route for fun and I was literally laughing by how trash the plot was, Mary even came to the MC room to get fucked and spanked hard but MC couldnt do it lol. Its literally a last minute decision the author made. Main route its a lot better, and will continue being like that till the final update. I know NTR route will get updated but it just makes no sense at all, piss drinking and cum drinking like wtf? eventually Darell will end up fucking the girls but its just disappoiting how he will get to do so. Good thing for me that I honestly only care for Main route.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes