Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
So sad that animations are broken on android port. Looks like a framerate issue, they are ending too soon and looping at the wrong time. Unfortunate.

Reactions: Mirnation

CrazyTimez

Jan 22, 2022
Does anyone have a save file that i can download? looking for one from the previous version that doesnt have any of the new content done.

bought a new pc and cleaned my old ssd so i dont have my original

M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
So after a long time, decided to start playing again and for some reason new game doesn't work. Tried deleting my old saved files, but didn't help. Any ideas?

Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
Android version.
Game goes to Black screen after MC wakes up after being druged at the mansion party.
Red says last line and just goes to Black screen.
I can go to main menu, load, save. But otherwise just Black screen

Sexywolf24

May 15, 2023
I think there is a bug after the MC gets off the phone with Priscilla after the MC gets Drugged at the mansion in rescuing Gerda the screen goes black and i can't see the map or save it

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
So sad that animations are broken on android port. Looks like a framerate issue, they are ending too soon and looping at the wrong time. Unfortunate.
Lol, I just realized the older animations from 0.95 are working fine, they literally just broke the new ones. Unbelievable, hopefully they will release a fix or something. What a bummer.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes