Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Nice, appreciate the answer. Probably the avoidable with Mary it will be some groping or some shit and then MC stops it and the bait one... Idk. I'll eventually find out.
Don't want to spoil anything, but that's pretty much it lol.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I hate the fact that maybe Darrel will fuck tifanny first than our mc... Bruh, if you want your ntr path, it's ok, I don't care, but come on, put the scenes in the main path first
I don't care either way lol. I just want more scenes with her. If it's in the NTR route before the Main route, so be it. That ass is what made me play the game in the first place and that scene with her dancing in the bar is 10/10. But we'll see in half a year or longer lol.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
There was a rumor that the next update will include Tiffany in the NTR route. It has not been confirmed.
Once again, NTR route, MC will fuck Tiffany in main route eventually, it's not like "Who gets to fuck her first", they're two different routes. The main one is bound to no have NTR and be the one with most content. Its the MAIN one after all.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I mean, they're separated routes so who cares... for me imo (I havent played the game yet) as long as we get to have sex with her during main route it's okay.
The problem is... we don't yet lol. In any route.
There are no sex scenes with her in the game yet. There are some sexy short scenes with her and her wonderful big ass, but that's it.

Reactions: Sadowdark

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I am still playing Seasons 1-4. For people playing Season 5, does the update have a vast amount of content compared to the update before the Dev started using AI? I know AI arts suck, but the only advantage should be you can generate tons of stuff.
No. S5 has vastly less content.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Once again, NTR route, MC will fuck Tiffany in main route eventually, it's not like "Who gets to fuck her first", they're two different routes. The main one is bound to no have NTR and be the one with most content. Its the MAIN one after all.
Yeah, that's not an issue for me either, I don't care about the routes, even the plot doesn't matter much to me if I'm being honest. I care mostly about the art and the scenes with the girls I like. That's it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
So sad to see that what used to be the best game out there took the direction it took. Used to be updated relatively frequently with the best art and story in the entire niche. Best domination/mind break/cock worship-game there ever was. Such a blast up until 2-3 updates ago, and that's almost two years ago now.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes