LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I've downed a bottle of Pepto Bismol and completed a speedrun of the new content in v1.07.3 (takes less than 1 hour). I've added it to my list of downloads available that are related to Taffy Tales.

You don't go into the inventory. You look at the task list and it says Turn the phone into the attendant. That's what you have the MC do - click on the attendant standing on the screen staring at you. Yes, that answer is in the thread.
thanks atleast you answered it.. moving on from the this topic and thanks <3

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I'm about to start this game (Season 1-4) . Is it neccessary to use a walkthrough to see all content or can I simply use the ingame hints to see everything?
Not really, you can get by with just the hints, I only used the walkthrough twice when I got stuck on some task, but nothing major.

Reactions: Urelsor

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Im stuck; Maria (mother figure in your house) and Jennifer the neighbor, are in an argument after you heard your dog was injured and is crying. They are supposed to be outfront of the house but they dont appear there regardless of time of day, or progressing other quests. Not sure if I have to keep going with quest, or a bug. Any ideas on what to do or how to fix it?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What is this "No quest log"....? I am already at 94.4%, and can't progress any further.
What is this.jpg

Last edited:

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
What route is the most completed one? NTR or non-NTR one? Also, does season 1-4 contain NTR? I know season 5 adds the option to choose a non-NTR path or NTR path.

botargas

Jan 8, 2024
What route is the most completed one? NTR or non-NTR one? Also, does season 1-4 contain NTR? I know season 5 adds the option to choose a non-NTR path or NTR path.
Atm the main route is the one Uber is focused on more so we may nto get to see any new NTR route update in a year or two.

Oct 6, 2023
I am still playing Seasons 1-4. For people playing Season 5, does the update have a vast amount of content compared to the update before the Dev started using AI? I know AI arts suck, but the only advantage should be you can generate tons of stuff.

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
Atm the main route is the one Uber is focused on more so we may nto get to see any new NTR route update in a year or two.
Good for me then, I dont really like NTR. Does season 1-4 have forced NTR? someone here talked about it but I dont know if it got changed to avoidable or not.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Good for me then, I dont really like NTR. Does season 1-4 have forced NTR? someone here talked about it but I dont know if it got changed to avoidable or not.
No, there is one avoidable scene with Mary and one bait scene with Tiffany in Seasons 1-4. Season 5 has the proper NTR route, but there's not a lot of content yet.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
No, there is one avoidable scene with Mary and one bait scene with Tiffany in Seasons 1-4. Season 5 has the proper NTR route, but there's not a lot of content yet.
Nice, appreciate the answer. Probably the avoidable with Mary it will be some groping or some shit and then MC stops it and the bait one... Idk. I'll eventually find out.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes