Seltsam69420

Oct 16, 2023
got any 1.07 gameplays or the 95 patch? i cant seem to find one. i want to watch to see what's new since season 4 tho and i cant install season 5 for some reason so I'd rather watch it anyway to see whats up

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone have any idea what scene I'm missing here? My save says I've unlocked all content but I'm missing one scene (3rd down on the left) and a ton of CG images from scenes where there are no choices to my knowledge (4 on pg 15, 9 on pg 24. and everything on pg 25 and 26). Any tips/clarity would be appreciated as I'm not sure what I'm missing....

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone have any idea what scene I'm missing here? My save says I've unlocked all content but I'm missing one scene (3rd down on the left) and a ton of CG images from scenes where there are no choices to my knowledge (4 on pg 15, 9 on pg 24. and everything on pg 25 and 26). Any tips/clarity would be appreciated as I'm not sure what I'm missing....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dio606

jorjogo

Jan 27, 2023
How do you restart from the beginning? Is there a way to play all the through from the beginning to the new content. The new update only lets me start from season 5. Do you have to download 1-4 also?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
majority of people who says here, dropped or disappointed are not even paying.
Agree and true.
Uber keep making game and updating your own pace. we support you!
UberPie hasn't logged in to F95 since June 2022 and hasn't communicated in this thread in 6 years.

He's not reading the negative comments nor the positive ones.

However, Taffy Tales has gone to complete shit in my opinion. The AI without any regard for actual pride in the work to take the time to clean up what the AI makes is ridiculous. Making the new release a part 2 of Episode 5, reintroducing the need for save and cheat codes is idiocy. The script is in shambles, the plot holes are wide enough to swallow the MC - not just his cock, and the small talks are redundant and unnecessary filler that amount to nothing in terms of content or player interaction.

At this point, Taffy Tales would be better off as simply a gallery of short scenes with no story or dialogue, simply following a course of progression and it would be able to do better at it than what is being produced in the last two updates.

That all said - people will continue to play (and patrons will continue to pay) as long as they can get their rocks off to some kind of sexual content.

The thing for Uberpie to watch is not this thread, nor their own Discord - but whether their total number of subscribers on 29 Feb exceeds their highest on 31 Jul 2023. If it does not, then they need to see if their earnings matched or exceeded. If it does not, they should consider they have not made correct decisions with their current direction. If it does, then they should continue.

1706935976338.png
Who are you talking to the dev hasnt been on the site since 2018

View attachment 3321319

Count Morado

probably cant do it but if Im able to find the password of last update will I be able to play the game from that update or will I have to play from the beginning because im kinda thinking about playing the game.
Enjoy. I speed ran into the mansion segment and then stopped playing because it was so horrendous with filler and poorly executed AI art, in my opinion. I mean even AI art that was pointed out to have errors months ago weren't even edited by UberPie. It's not because he doesn't have time - but his attention to detail and concern for accuracy has always lacked. With more content, he's just getting even less concerned and attentive.
1706938053800.png

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
and still if you search this thread no one has the answer and also you didn't answer how to do it lol
So you can't read either? Also did a speedrun (about 70min) of the patch yesterday, encountering both soft locks, no problem with the afformentioned quest. Didn't need to look it up it's just point an click but doublechecked anyway and yes, the answer was in the thread all along.

haugl2000

Apr 7, 2018
i remember a video game with this kind of art style that focus on hypnosis/mind control + slave fight system that i forgot it's name, if someone know pls tell me im very appreciated TvT

Flooxo

Feb 16, 2023
The only thing mega about this update is the amount of useless dialogue especially in the mansion had to skip through it because it was so boring and not needed at all could have been easily cut down but they need to make it seem like they've been doing a lot

Last edited:

SGGG

May 9, 2020
However, Taffy Tales has gone to complete shit in my opinion. The AI without any regard for actual pride in the work to take the time to clean up what the AI makes is ridiculous. Making the new release a part 2 of Episode 5, reintroducing the need for save and cheat codes is idiocy. The script is in shambles, the plot holes are wide enough to swallow the MC - not just his cock, and the small talks are redundant and unnecessary filler that amount to nothing in terms of content or player interaction.

At this point, Taffy Tales would be better off as simply a gallery of short scenes with no story or dialogue, simply following a course of progression and it would be able to do better at it than what is being produced in the last two updates
....]

The thing for Uberpie to watch is not this thread, nor their own Discord - but whether their total number of subscribers on 29 Feb exceeds their highest on 31 Jul 2023. If it does not, then they need to see if their earnings matched or exceeded. If it does not, they should consider they have not made correct decisions with their current direction. If it does, then they should continue.
It's just absolutely true! That's why I got out. #31.962

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Besides the AI the Natalie and Maria story is so forced and snoozefest. Just straight up filler to make the update seem more than it is. "Go look at them here" "Now go sleep and look at them here" "Now wake up and look at them here" "go sleep" "now make sure to meet one here and the other one in the store" etc.

There are so many NPC*s around on some pages that you can't even navigate properly. The characters being visible on the map is great QoL though. Not even trying to hate on the game, just very disappointed.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes