katakari

Nov 1, 2017
I'm stuck at "Eavesdrop on Jennifer", I can't sleep to skip the day I can go to her house, I'm trying to click and click and nothing all I get is "Jessica isn't in her house" or something. PLEASE HELP

Reactions: imnooobb
Dec 16, 2019
Welp, I called it. I knew having lack luster content, dividing the story in two, adding AI art and still taking a shit ton of time to update would become the norm since the last update.

And for what I read we don't even get to finally fuck Danny which is the only fucking reason I was still slightly interested in this game.

It has been fun guys, but sadly it is time to accept this shit is never going to get better.

Unmarked and unwatched, hope you guys do the same, bye everyone!

Olejake

Apr 7, 2020
I'm stuck at "Eavesdrop on Jennifer", I can't sleep to skip the day I can go to her house, I'm trying to click and click and nothing all I get is "Jessica isn't in her house" or something. PLEASE HELP
Go to the backyard of your house then to the broken fence and click on the window. This is after you used the binoculars.

Reactions: Mirnation
Jun 24, 2017
Welp, I called it. I knew having lack luster content, dividing the story in two, adding AI art and still taking a shit ton of time to update would become the norm since the last update.

And for what I read we don't even get to finally fuck Danny which is the only fucking reason I was still slightly interested in this game.

It has been fun guys, but sadly it is time to accept this shit is never going to get better.

Unmarked and unwatched, hope you guys do the same, bye everyone!
See you in 6 months.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
This new update was my second time playing the game (I played it briefly in 2018/2019 but there was very little to play back then) and overall the game got pretty good since then. My only criticisms are that the dev spends more time introducing new storylines and characters that go nowhere instead of developing the existing ones (I want to see more Tiffany, Mary, Clara and Becca asap) and the NTR route would so much better if we could just play with Darnell as the MC instead, or maybe switch the POVs like they did with Mary and Peter before, as it would allow for more scenes and maybe a better story for that route.

isáác clarck

Nov 12, 2020
This new update was my second time playing the game (I played it briefly in 2018/2019 but there was very little to play back then) and overall the game got pretty good since then. My only criticisms are that the dev spends more time introducing new storylines and characters that go nowhere instead of developing the existing ones (I want to see more Tiffany, Mary, Clara and Becca asap) and the NTR route would so much better if we could just play with Darnell as the MC instead, or maybe switch the POVs like they did with Mary and Peter before, as it would allow for more scenes and maybe a better story for that route.
My only complaint at the time was the fact that every sex scene, I don't know if it was me but it didn't have sound effects (fucking sounds so you understand), I don't know if that has been fixed in the latest updates

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im not opposed to a "darnell mode". specially because, dude feels more like he's the MC than the MC for the first third of the game.

Reactions: GaloDeLiono

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Sigh, sometimes how you do something is more important then what you do. If the point was just to humiliate and utterly crush Danny's ego along with his manhood? Sure, the MC could have ass fucked him in the first cage scene.

But the point isn't to just dominate Danny. It's to make him like it. In that sense, fucking Danny now would have been the inferior choice.

For now, enjoy the journey. Danny is well on his way to becoming another one of the girls.
said this before, and will say it again. danny's sissification was botched from the start.

it would be far more fun, IF, it was a progression instead. something like.

we want to fuck clara, but danny has been camping their home, and following her around, because he is growing suspicious.
so we talk with becca to ask him out, to take him out of the house.

here we are given a choice to either share her with him, lead him to become a cuck, or sissify him.

we go the sissify route, by telling her to say that she cant go out with boys, BUT, if he dress up as a girl, her mother wont notice.

they go on a "date", and we can either let them or go there and hit on him.

we could even get another choice, between soft sissification, where we make him realize that he likes dressing up, or a hard one, where we take photos and blackmail him(like the story is now).

from there, we just get more ways to make danny crossdress, while hitting on him, and because he has always been rejected, he starts to like the atention. so we unlock dates with crossdressing danny. that escalates, for example in one of the dates, we go to the cinema, and ask him to jerk us out and when we are about to cum, we grab their soda cup and cum inside. as we leave danny takes the cup and they meet becca. who asks for a sip. and danny panics and drinks it up, saying that there was just melted ice and flat soda.

the best part is, for people who dont want a sissy danny, there's a route, and for those who want one, there's too. there's even a third one, with sharing becca with him for the cucking/sharing crowd.

for the cuck route, we could get becca training danny, to lick her up, saying her mother wont allow her to have sex before marriage. of course, she does make him lick her clean after we creampied her.

and for the sharing, we could come clean, saying that she is our girl, but that because he is our friend, we will let him play with her.

everyone gets what they want.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
im not opposed to a "darnell mode". specially because, dude feels more like he's the MC than the MC for the first third of the game.
Yeah, he was always pretty important for the story. It feels natural to have his POV at some point and I think it would be better than the current story on the NTR route which just doesn't make a lot of sense when you really think about it.

Reactions: GaloDeLiono

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
So you can't read either? Also did a speedrun (about 70min) of the patch yesterday, encountering both soft locks, no problem with the afformentioned quest. Didn't need to look it up it's just point an click but doublechecked anyway and yes, the answer was in the thread all along.
No, I literally search "Mess with then the name" and also you still didn't answer how to do it... why are still blabbing in circles and answer how to mess with the phone? I even looked in the inventory if it was with me... No... her phone aint and on my inventory.. so how do i mess with it?
Stop being such a smart ass and just answer the question... Also I pretty sure your next reply wont still answer how and Nevermind I already used the gallery unlocker for the galleries, reason why Im playing the current update...no need for your answer Einstein

Reactions: Mirnation

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Figured it out bro, go to the mall, into the clothes store, and her phone is on the ground
This is the part I got the phone, but when I was about to try and mess it up.. It's not in my inventory.. this what Im complaining about the guy who's replying to me as of now looool

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've downed a bottle of Pepto Bismol and completed a speedrun of the new content in v1.07.3 (takes less than 1 hour). I've added it to my list of downloads available that are related to Taffy Tales.

This is the part I got the phone, but when I was about to try and mess it up.. It's not in my inventory.. this what Im complaining about the guy who's replying to me as of now looool
You don't go into the inventory. You look at the task list and it says Turn the phone into the attendant. That's what you have the MC do - click on the attendant standing on the screen staring at you. Yes, that answer is in the thread.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
I'm about to start this game (Season 1-4) . Is it neccessary to use a walkthrough to see all content or can I simply use the ingame hints to see everything?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes