zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
thank you very much
but the game simply crashed after the replacing. does it only work on season 1-4?

Sep 29, 2021
ok come teasing Priscilla this fucking much has got to be the worst thing ever. Bro she was in this update so much. Not one solo scene ??

Some of patrons already complained about this since the last two updates, but Uberpie doesn't listen to them and he doesn't even consider the poll result. It so annoys me that he keeps adding Clara content for no reason. Tiffany and Priscilla need more justice ngl

Reactions: danieldam

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Did you want to guess when the next update should come?

A:
3-4 months with bugs
B: an update every 6 months
C: every 5 months with a delay

After all, I quit, the best thing I ever did to not support this AI art.
I would have continued to support, but only what I really valued from his art has now been sold by Devil.

Reactions: SkyJack and 6gntr

Jack035

Dec 18, 2020
Is there new NTR content? The last scene was the one with the mother in the park, at least that I remember.

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Some of patrons already complained about this since the last two updates, but Uberpie doesn't listen to them and he doesn't even consider the poll result. It so annoys me that he keeps adding Clara content for no reason. Tiffany and Priscilla need more justice ngl
It's just insane to me that she's been one of the main girls and same with Tiffany but he's adding updates to literally people that could wait until late development. There's no reason to not focus on characters that we have this much involvement with

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes