Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone for their feedback and support, your feedback is incredibly important to us!
In the meanwhile, we're pleased to say we've already started working on the next update, and we can confidently say that we've made good progress on it.
We'll have some really fun things to show you guys real soon.
The focus of the next update will be on the main route.
We'll be sharing new information about the update as we progress, but we confirm now that Priscilla WILL be receiving some lewd goodness!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"The focus of the next update will be on the main route."
AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here after 3 long years, sorry everyone but that's where I'll stop posting updates :lepew:
245d278696439a0606e0bfc4d0d6b7a1.jpg

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone for their feedback and support, your feedback is incredibly important to us!
In the meanwhile, we're pleased to say we've already started working on the next update, and we can confidently say that we've made good progress on it.
We'll be sharing new information about the update as we progress, but we confirm now that Priscilla WILL be receiving some lewd goodness!

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here, sorry everyone but that's where I'll be stop posting updates :lepew:
View attachment 3388355
sad to see you go but i understand, god the AI art is so bad , i was waiting for sara content for the longest time and i was so disapointed with what came in the last update, he should have just stuck to the original art style , this shit is seriously off putting

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
sad to see you go but i understand, god the AI art is so bad , i was waiting for sara content for the longest time and i was so disapointed with what came in the last update, he should have just stuck to the original art style , this shit is seriously off putting
even if the art is less than the one from before it's still good art
I wonder when will the ntr route get's an update
would love to see the mc turned into a sissy cuck

Reactions: Scharmuttar12

AcidPrince

Sep 10, 2019
Guess it`s really time to put this game into the bin. AI usage was concerning, but I can deal with it (especially because AI is progressing so fast). But the implementation of a new route (the most exciting thing that dev did in a few years so far) and then postponing it for at least a year? Nah, that`s where I draw the line. Like, the content in the first release of the NTR route was already frustrating enough (why would you put extreme fetishes aka piss drinking before any sex scene, that doesn`t make sense) and now I have a feeling NTR was put into the game for one purpose only - to attract ntr fans to milk even more people. Kinda sad, but waiting another year to have a 1-2 hours of gameplay is no worth it at all.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here after 3 long years, sorry everyone but that's where I'll stop posting updates :lepew:
View attachment 3388355
Again the focus is exclusively the main route?... Has the new guy been fired?
I'm not really into the NTR, particularly that half assed version he went with in 0.95, but they were supposed to be working both routes in parallel ... has Uber said anything about what is going on there? I kinda expect a retcon, but this decision to simply ignore it seems like weak sauce to me

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3388355
binoculars-hard.gif

SGGG

May 9, 2020
AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here after 3 long years, sorry everyone but that's where I'll stop posting updates
I knew it! He's earned a lot of money and wants to run away, I saw last year that he wasn't in the mood anymore - AI art was the only thing that gave us away!

even if the art is less than the one from before it's still good art
I wonder when will the ntr route get's an update
would love to see the mc turned into a sissy cuck
Also want to see Peter become a sissy with Danny!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
-_- This game needs a walkthrough badly, especially now that there's a sequel version! I've spent the better half of an entire week trying to find that GD special software and the internet is absolutely useless in trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. If I have to restart just to find it, I'm giving up entirely on this one!

Reactions: HarryHill99

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
-_- This game needs a walkthrough badly, especially now that there's a sequel version! I've spent the better half of an entire week trying to find that GD special software and the internet is absolutely useless in trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. If I have to restart just to find it, I'm giving up entirely on this one!
Well did you try it maybe like .

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sounds like a "you" problem, type "Taffy Tales" (include the quotes) then space and then the exact words in the hint, and almost everytime a youtube walkthrough for that section will be the top result on google.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Well did you try it maybe like .
Yep, and unfortunately I can't find a single YT video that helps me. I'm like 90% convinced I missed something and now I just can't progress because of it. Eh, like I said it's probably something I'm just gonna have to drop.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yep, and unfortunately I can't find a single YT video that helps me. I'm like 90% convinced I missed something and now I just can't progress because of it. Eh, like I said it's probably something I'm just gonna have to drop.
You need to get the special software right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is the first result on google for me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you have safe search "on"
my search for "taffy tales" Special software

Reactions: Count Morado

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Do you have safe search "on"
my search for "taffy tales" Special software
Safe search is off xD that's actually one of the first configs I adjusted when they implemented them tbh! But like I said, I searched and I looked at all of those and I still can't find it. I'm on day 60+ so I either missed a step and it's too late to go back and get it or the quest is bugged (which I'm not convinced it's the latter at all). Thanks for the help, but I'm not going through every step all over again just to fix it. It's a good game, but I stand by my earlier comment in saying it REALLY needs an official walkthrough now that there's a part 2.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Like I said, I searched and I looked at all of those and I still can't find it. I'm on day 60+ so I either missed a step and the game won't let me go back through it or the quest is bugged (which I'm not convinced it's the latter at all). Thanks for the help, but I'm not going through every step all over again just to fix it. It's a good game, but I stand by my earlier comment in saying it REALLY needs an official walkthrough now that there's a part 2.
This question is about Google not Taffy Tales, there are a lot of walkthroughs out there, the fact you can't find any indicates a problem with your ability to search, like I said check your "safe search" settings or see if there is some kind of net nanny program operating on your computer.

BTW the software is in your neighbors yard, you don't need to backtrack anything, this game is ridiculously linear. it's almost impossible to go passed anything

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3388355
That's a 40+ years old used up fucking pussy

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes