Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

We just wanted to check in to say things are continuing to go steadily, we're making great strides on improving the game in every way, and we're very satisfied with the progress made so far!

In addition to the huge amount of reworked content being undertaken, we want to confirm that season 1 will now have new, exciting, routes for both Mary and Tiffany. That's bound to make season 1 even more exciting than it already is!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'Is it getting hot in here, or just me?'

My note: Well damn... This doesn't look like Mary at all. They're saying new routes for Mary and Tiffany for Season 1, what exactly does it mean? Like are they implementing ntr to it or new scenes?
1717543911368.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Hello everyone!

We just wanted to check in to say things are continuing to go steadily, we're making great strides on improving the game in every way, and we're very satisfied with the progress made so far!

In addition to the huge amount of reworked content being undertaken, we want to confirm that season 1 will now have new, exciting, routes for both Mary and Tiffany. That's bound to make season 1 even more exciting than it already is!

Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: Well damn... This doesn't look like Mary at all. They're saying new routes for Mary and Tiffany for Season 1, what exactly does it mean? Like are they implementing ntr to it or new scenes?
View attachment 3705571
Yeah when did she start wearing jeans lol. The last three previews have been completely different characters due to the egregious AI use. The project was pushing it the past 3 updates with the AI use but if these are the best previews they can show, I worry for the future.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hello everyone!

Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3705571
Well at least she looks better than whatever that cursed Clara AI preview the last time was..... :HideThePain:

Shrimpotato23

May 26, 2024
Hello everyone!

Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3705571
Much better than the last preview, kinda hope its ntr and not yuri between mary and tifanny, but still hoping for the best

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Hello everyone!

Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3705571
Well it looks better than that Clara CG, that's something in the right direction I suppose. More Tiffany and Mary it's always good and appreciated, it seems they will either add NTR in season 1 or expand/add more scenes to the current route. Either way, approved, finally some more Tiffany.

Reactions: succhiale

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone!

Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3705571
gotta ask, what the hell is wrong with her legs??? does she have elephantitis or something?

Reactions: succhiale

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Hello everyone!

Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3705571
Well as many have already written - it's better than Clara's art xD I have questions about the panties that look more like shorts under jeans, the ankles that AI smeared, well and the face that looks like Gerda's face (as I thought) with a hint of Mary. But it's much better than the art with Clara globally. There aren't any major problems.

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Hello everyone!

Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3705571
Ai art looks like shit.

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
¡Hola a todos!

Solo queríamos comunicarnos para decirles que las cosas continúan avanzando de manera constante, que estamos logrando grandes avances para mejorar el juego en todos los sentidos y que estamos muy satisfechos con el progreso realizado hasta ahora.

Además de la gran cantidad de contenido reelaborado que se está llevando a cabo, queremos confirmar que la temporada 1 ahora tendrá rutas nuevas y emocionantes tanto para Mary como para Tiffany. ¡Eso seguramente hará que la temporada 1 sea aún más emocionante de lo que ya es!

Como siempre, muchas gracias a todos por vuestro apoyo,
Sin ustedes chicos,
¡Nada de esto sería posible!
Amar,
-El equipo de Taffy Tales

'¿Hace calor aquí o solo yo?'

Mi nota: Maldita sea... Esta no se parece en nada a Mary. Están diciendo nuevas rutas para Mary y Tiffany para la temporada 1, ¿qué significa exactamente? ¿Están implementando ntr o nuevas escenas?
View attachment 3705571
[/CITA]
ntr? No please no

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
It doesn't seem logical to me to introduce NTR scenes into the main route when there is already an NTR route. In my head there are 2 options - either Uber starts NTR from where he wanted to initially (the first season) and fills it with content, or leaves NTR in season 5 and doesn't touch seasons 1-4. Because I don't understand why, if there is a separate route, shove NTR events into the main route

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
It doesn't seem logical to me to introduce NTR scenes into the main route when there is already an NTR route. In my head there are 2 options - either Uber starts NTR from where he wanted to initially (the first season) and fills it with content, or leaves NTR in season 5 and doesn't touch seasons 1-4. Because I don't understand why, if there is a separate route, shove NTR events into the main route
Yeah, this is difficult to process on how UberPie will implement NTR. The Patreon situation was unexpected and threw off UberPie plans with regular and NTR routes in the future. Now that he announced that he is going to remake all of seasons 1-4, I believe that he should add NTR early so that everything can connect to season 5 ntr route and kind of make sense? Idk I haven't played the game in awhile. Plus, it would make his audience happier that their fetish are getting more content.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes