• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone for their feedback and support, your feedback is incredibly important to us!
In the meanwhile, we're pleased to say we've already started working on the next update, and we can confidently say that we've made good progress on it.
We'll have some really fun things to show you guys real soon.
The focus of the next update will be on the main route.
We'll be sharing new information about the update as we progress, but we confirm now that Priscilla WILL be receiving some lewd goodness!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"The focus of the next update will be on the main route."
AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here after 3 long years, sorry everyone but that's where I'll stop posting updates :lepew:
View attachment 3388355
That's a 40+ years old used up fucking pussy

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
This question is about Google not Taffy Tales, there are a lot of walkthroughs out there, the fact you can't find any indicates a problem with your ability to search, like I said check your "safe search" settings or see if there is some kind of net nanny program operating on your computer.

BTW the software is in your neighbors yard, you don't need to backtrack anything, this game is ridiculously linear. it's almost impossible to go passed anything
Reread my post, I edited it because I originally left out the part regarding safe search. Also, your question was about Google; whereas, my original comment was about there needing to be an official walkthrough by this point into the game's development. xD And linear my a*s, the game's quest log doesn't specify a damn thing, nor does the dialog give exact info on where some items that are important for quest progression can be found! Also, if you already went into the neighbor's yard before that point, there are multitudes of ways you could miss that detail, so speaking so condescendingly isn't necessary! If you're gonna do that, please move on to a different thread where that sort of toxic behavior is accepted!

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2018
Isn't the main artist using AI to sharpen the images? Because the art style still looks the same, just sharper... I guess would be the word I'm looking for? Or is everyone just assuming again?

Reactions: VirtualElf84

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reread my post, I edited it because I originally left out the part regarding safe search. Also, your question was about Google; whereas, my original comment was about there needing to be an official walkthrough by this point into the game's development. xD And linear my a*s, the game's quest log doesn't specify a damn thing, nor does the dialog give exact info on where some items that are important for quest progression can be found! Also, if you already went into the neighbor's yard before that point, there are multitudes of ways you could miss that detail, so speaking so condescendingly isn't necessary! If you're gonna do that, please move on to a different thread where that sort of toxic behavior is accepted!
I know what you said, you claimed you "checked" your settings... you need to check again because walkthroughs ARE available, your inability to find them is the point I was addressing.
There are multiple detailed playthroughs on youtube, most of which are split by quest so you don't even have to watch through everything. Remember when I said to search for the exact words in the hint... guess how the videos are split! Use quotation marks to identify the "Game Title" + "the Phrase in the hints" and it has worked every time I've tried, usually top of the google search.

It's linear because there are almost no options to vary the order quests are completed, fail to do something and the game will wait until you do. Sleep a million days and it will still be there waiting. Being linear does not mean it holds your hand through the game, but even then most of the stuff is really easy to find (aka the store) IIRC there are only 4-5 items found outside the store.

And bud I didn't speak condescendingly to you, if I were to I'd point out the question of Special CD has been asked and answered a lot on this thread alone (including directions on how to use google), if you took the time to use the search function on this site you would have known that!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Isn't the main artist using AI to sharpen the images? Because the art style still looks the same, just sharper... I guess would be the word I'm looking for? Or is everyone just assuming again?
I mean, they're improving certainly! I think you used the correct term by saying they're getting "sharper", but as far as I can tell they could definitely be more animated than they are. Either way, it's some damn fine detail imo! It shows potential in how much further they can go with it!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I know what you said, you claimed you "checked" your settings... you need to check again because walkthroughs ARE available, your inability to find them is the point I was addressing.
There are multiple detailed playthroughs on youtube, most of which are split by quest so you don't even have to watch through everything. Remember when I said to search for the exact words in the hint... guess how the videos are split! Use quotation marks to identify the "Game Title" + "the Phrase in the hints" and it has worked every time I've tried, usually top of the google search.

It's linear because there are almost no options to vary the order quests are completed, fail to do something and the game will wait until you do. Sleep a million days and it will still be there waiting. Being linear does not mean it holds your hand through the game, but even then most of the stuff is really easy to find (aka the store) IIRC there are only 4-5 items found outside the store.

And bud I didn't speak condescendingly to you, if I were to I'd point out the question of Special CD has been asked and answered a lot on this thread alone (including directions on how to use google), if you took the time to use the search function on this site you would have known that!
xD Wow, illiterate much? I never said I "checked" my settings but I DID say disabling safe search was among the first config adjustments I made when it was first implemented (that was at least several months prior, and my comment is in regards to only what I've been experiencing within the past 7 days).

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
xD Wow, illiterate much? I never said I "checked" my settings but I DID say disabling safe search was among the first config adjustments I made when it was first implemented (that was at least several months prior, and my comment is in regards to only what I've been experiencing within the past 7 days).
Yeah, I keep forgetting there are no barriers for children to enter here, thanks for that .... Well regardless, your question has been answered (a lot), if you can't figure it out from whats already been said then that's on you, someone else can hold your hand, I'm out.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, I keep forgetting there are no barriers for children to enter here, thanks for that .... Well regardless, your question has been answered (a lot), if you can't figure it out from whats already been said then that's on you, someone else can hold your hand, I'm out.
You haven't answered sh*t because I haven't ASKED any questions! You gave me your COMPLETELY optional suggestion (meaning you never had to say anything, you took it upon yourself to do so of your own volition) to a declarative statement I made that I still stand by and you couldn't even do THAT without sounding like a pretentious, middle school edge lord. For some God awful reason, the only thing you've done successfully is flaunt your ego and show how commonplace hypocrites are on the internet. Like you said, "I'm out". I don't have the time nor energy to spare humoring narcissists to begin with, especially those who only seem to enjoy hearing and seeing their own words!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You haven't answered sh*t because I haven't ASKED any questions!
{drivel snipped}
I reread your OP, and I'll admit it, you were right & I was wrong... there's no question in there, just some very inaccurate whining,
  1. you whine about the lack of a walkthrough even though several exist,
  2. you whine about being unable to find an item, even though "Where is the Special Software" was first asked & answered in may 2019 #4,831, (that's approaching 5 years wow... Where has all the time gone?).
  3. you whine about the internet not helping you find the answer (look at #2 above.... who knew this forum was on the internet? Google also exists... go figure!)
  4. and lastly you bleat about having to restart a game that you don't actually need to restart to solve your issue.
In my defense when people whine like this they normally ARE asking for help in a round about way (this is probably why Satou Pendragon also offered a helping hand), it's unusual to whine about non-problems when there so many legitimate issues in this game that people can complain about.

BUT as you say... you didn't actually ASK a question, so I'm AM very sorry for taking your post at face value and offering help in finding the things you were whining about not being able to find.
I'm such a terrible person, please forgive me!
I'll let you get back to whining about problems that are ridiculously easy to overcome. Have a nice day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deep6

Aug 22, 2020
I reread your OP, and I'll admit it, you were right & I was wrong... there's no question in there, just some very inaccurate whining,
  1. you whine about the lack of a walkthrough even though several exist,
  2. you whine about being unable to find an item, even though "Where is the Special Software" was first asked & answered in may 2019 #4,831, (that's approaching 5 years wow... Where has all the time gone?).
  3. you whine about the internet not helping you find the answer (look at #2 above.... who knew this forum was on the internet? Google also exists... go figure!)
  4. and lastly you bleat about having to restart a game that you don't actually need to restart to solve your issue.
In my defense when people whine like this they normally ARE asking for help in a round about way (this is probably why Satou Pendragon also offered a helping hand), it's unusual to whine about non-problems when there so many legitimate issues in this game that people can complain about.

BUT as you say... you didn't actually ASK a question, so I'm AM very sorry for taking your post at face value and offering help in finding the things you were whining about not being able to find.
I'm such a terrible person, please forgive me!
I'll let you get back to whining about problems that are ridiculously easy to overcome. Have a nice day!

what I almost always question is the need/demand for a walk through on most games. Walk throughs are a cheat code and take away from the play ability IMO. who do they thin makes a walk through? could it be people just playing them? SMH

Reactions: Stil996

bobby brexit

Oct 7, 2018
what I almost always question is the need/demand for a walk through on most games. Walk throughs are a cheat code and take away from the play ability IMO. who do they thin makes a walk through? could it be people just playing them? SMH
There's a lot less blood going to our brains when we are dick in hand. I need that walkthrough when I revert to the caveman grunting at Danny's bussy.

1521827424287.png

Reactions: Maulis47

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"The focus of the next update will be on the main route." AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here after 3 long years, sorry everyone but that's where I'll stop posting updates :lepew:
Completely understandable. Thanks for your service. o7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

supremexablau

Mar 29, 2018
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
Found the error, that unlocker is for the A version of the update, we are already at version C so if anyone can post the right now I'll be grateful.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe he won't to finish the main storyline before continuing the NTR one. Doing to different things at the same time is not always a good idea. Well at least he got money from that.
Not denying your perspective... however, it would seem - based upon the numbers so far - that UberPie could possible do better alternating focus, if not focusing strictly on the Netorare (NTR) Route at this time than to double down on the Main Route two updates in a row.
Found the error, that unlocker is for the A version of the update, we are already at version C so if anyone can post the right now I'll be grateful.
A or C patch shouldn't matter for an unlocker as long as it is the same version, just like with saves. All saves of the same version are compatible (i.e. v0.95.7a, b, and c all have compatibility throughout saves... same with v1.07.3a, b, and c).
Though, it does depend on who wrote the code for the patch.

Either way, it would be quicker... and wiser to just play the game. I did a speed run playthough of the latest release in under 1 hour without needing to look for help. Even if you need to do it slower, you could unlock everything within a few hours. Much quicker than waiting for days or weeks or forever. It's already been more than 2 weeks since v1.07.3c was uploaded here and reports that the patch wasn't working... with no update even with the original poster of the patch coming to the site regularly (last seen yesterday).

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone for their feedback and support, your feedback is incredibly important to us!
In the meanwhile, we're pleased to say we've already started working on the next update, and we can confidently say that we've made good progress on it.
We'll have some really fun things to show you guys real soon.
The focus of the next update will be on the main route.
We'll be sharing new information about the update as we progress, but we confirm now that Priscilla WILL be receiving some lewd goodness!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"The focus of the next update will be on the main route."
AND THUS my pledge for Uberpie stops here after 3 long years, sorry everyone but that's where I'll stop posting updates :lepew:
View attachment 3388355
No problem bro ff this game

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes