Nov 28, 2023
I don't get wilfred. Is that a femboy route?

Red I get. Pennyworth I'm curious how that can be as useful as Red with a Friendship route that feels different from the trash feelings of NTR route

Reactions: Thatlostone

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't get wilfred. Is that a femboy route?

Red I get. Pennyworth I'm curious how that can be as useful as Red with a Friendship route that feels different from the trash feelings of NTR route
because it's not the same as NTR. :p Sharing isn't NTR. you never want to see a gangbangs? a Spitroasts? Airtights? Orgies? Never want to run a train on a girl? or simply pimp her out? , not everyone if focused on clinging onto every girl they fuck, Sharing is caring.

Guessing Wilfred might represent chance to live the life of Danny if that appeals to you (maybe sucking off Darnel in the park), I'm not sure how much of a market there will be for that with the current demographic, given the scenes that it's focused on so far. But I guess Uber was thinking about trying to appeal to everyone.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Guessing Wilfred might represent chance to live the life of Danny if that appeals to you (maybe sucking off Darnel in the park), I'm not sure how much of a market there will be for that with the current demographic, given the scenes that it's focused on so far. But I guess Uber was thinking about trying to appeal to everyone.
I didn't even know who wilfred was until I searched the thread and I guess Uberpie added that in for the reworked version of the intro? Weird.

The most economical way I see the routes working out is:
1. Main Route (Red)
2. NTR Route (No Red, optional Wilfred scenes like how there are optional Danny scenes)
3. Friendship Route (Pennyworth replaces Red and you team up with Darnell)
4. Pure Love Route? (Lostraven mentioned this as a thing, I'm guessing the MC doesn't have any of "headmates" and wins all the women over romantically instead of with Red's manipulation)

But who knows how this shit will actually turn out. Uber seems to change his mind all the time.

Nov 28, 2023
because it's not the same as NTR. :p Sharing isn't NTR. you never want to see a gangbangs? a Spitroasts? Airtights? Orgies? Never want to run a train on a girl? or simply pimp her out? , not everyone if focused on clinging onto every girl they fuck, Sharing is caring.

A positive femboy route would be fun and if Pennyworth is fun and not destroying of Peter's confidence I'm super down for sharing

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I didn't even know who wilfred was until I searched the thread and I guess Uberpie added that in for the reworked version of the intro? Weird.
IIRC it happened an update or two before the rework of the intro maybe v0.68.x or v0.47.x

A positive femboy route would be fun and if Pennyworth is fun and not destroying of Peter's confidence I'm super down for sharing
I'm not sure thats a role I want to play, though Uber was playing with the idea of multiple MC's for a while... I wouldn't mind playing as Darnel and femiising Peter, he looked pretty good as a she. I have no idea how he manages to hide his sausage in that little skirt though, seems to me it should be hanging out like an elephants trunk.

Reactions: Thatlostone
Nov 28, 2023
IIRC it happened an update or two before the rework of the intro maybe v0.68.x or v0.47.x

I'm not sure thats a role I want to play, though Uber was playing with the idea of multiple MC's for a while... I wouldn't mind playing as Darnel and femiising Peter, he looked pretty good as a she. I have no idea how he manages to hide his sausage in that little skirt though, seems to me it should be hanging out like an elephants trunk.
As long as it was a positive vibes domination sure. Have peter help convert his mom and sister and girlfriends to it. Just have it be a thing where Peter is main bitch of the Harem instead of bottom hated sissy.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
NTR is bout the misery. I don't see a problem with it for those who like NTR. Sharing Mary and the other girls with Darnel in a friendship route would be more my thing as I like Red as the core of Taffy Tales and the NTR weakness spoils the fun. Darnel and Red being horrible monsters together and Peter becoming the unexpected friend of Darnel has potential for deeper character interactions
Darnell literally tried to lead a gangrape of best girl at the very start of the game.
And that is just the start of his crimes.
Darnell needs to die.

If you want a sharing path with a bro then it should not be darnell.
there is a perfectly good nerdy best friend who you can take under your wing and teach him to be assertive as you tear pussy together.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I thought it couldn't be improved, and without a doubt the dev kept my mouth shut. The animations have improved, the art looks even better than before. I love Taffy Tales

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob Jewl
Nov 28, 2023
Darnell literally tried to lead a gangrape of best girl at the very start of the game.
And that is just the start of his crimes.
Darnell needs to die.

If you want a sharing path with a bro then it should not be darnell.
there is a perfectly good nerdy best friend who you can take under your wing and teach him to be assertive as you tear pussy together.
I've yet to see any real content for nerdy best friend. I'd take Femboy slave Dany sharing bitches with over him

Reactions: BlackPaladin527

WhatsFunny

May 7, 2021
Ik this outta pocket from what yall talking bout but are we ever gonna find out whats in the basement or did uber already addressed that cuz i barely be on f95:illuminati:

CoomerHimbo

Sep 26, 2018
If i wanted to jump into the NTR patrician content, should i play the first 4 Season or just go right into the fifth?

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
If i wanted to jump into the NTR patrician content, should i play the first 4 Season or just go right into the fifth?
straight into the fifth but I'll warn you there's no actual sex (oral or otherwise) with any of the girls on the NTR side yet. It's mostly just humiliation and fluid drinking.

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
ok come teasing Priscilla this fucking much has got to be the worst thing ever. Bro she was in this update so much. Not one solo scene ??

dmgdsplay

Aug 27, 2023
I just started the game. I can only select season 5 when starting a new game though and it looks like you start in the middle of the story that way. How do I start the story from the very beginning?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes