• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
You imagine wrong. It has not. The rare time that Uberpie has actually gone back and updated anything that they have already worked on is when they revised and revamped the beginning of the storyline for the v0.82.4/v0.85.1 update which made people have to start over from day one, even if they completed everything in v0.68.2. Also, that revision/revamp didn't continue stuff that was "still under construction" or not implemented.

Content in v0.89.8 "Seasons 1-4" isn't currently planned to get any update anytime soon.
Uberpie and their team is working on new content to add on to v1.07.3 "Season 5" - either as more content for that season or to start on "Season 6."
bro, i see you eveywhere! it must be tiring right?

johnnyjg

Jun 17, 2019
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:

I replaces the assembly on the managed folder and now the game crashes when is 6% loaded. Any ideas? (using TT_1.07.3c).
I guess it's the updated version, can you post the last one? Thanks!

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Patreon just went under review, wonder if that means the death of this project (seeing as that was its only revenue source) or a move to substar

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I bet it's just the discord enforcement. Definitely not the over the top cringe writing or toilet scenes...Those were present for years...

The patreon employees just love to slip into your DMs...literally...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I bet it's just the discord enforcement. Definitely not the over the top cringe writing or toilet scenes...Those were present for years...

The patreon employees just love to slip into your DMs...literally...
This is at least the second time that Patreon is reviewing Uberpie's work. The first time was near the beginning and is the reason why this is no longer called "Family Tales," doesn't have family relations between MC, Mary, and Tiffany, and the school is not a high school (even though it so totally is presented that way, without it being called that).

As for it not being for anything in the game - Patreon doesn't usually actively go out in search of contract breaches. It responds to people reporting possible breaches. It could be that they are reviewing the mansion storyline in terms with their anti-glorification/fetishization of trafficking/nonconsensual sex guidelines. They could be looking at the older scenes with Mary being supposedly controlled by the MC. They could be looking at the scat/urine scenes. They could be deciding if Max's panty sniffing scenes in the kitchen violate a guideline. Could be a lot of things.

Just have to wait and see.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'll apologize now for my potential laziness. I have 1.07.3a installed (Android version) and yet I'm unable to "update" my game to 1.07.3c. Ill admit I have not uninstalled the game due to not wanting to loose my saves and my phone isn't rooted so I don't have access to them to manually do it (I know I can skip to the new content but I don't know how much new content from v.A to v.C there is. Also I haven't finished the lastest release due to that version of Android having issues crashing). Typically I never have had issues running any version of this game on my phone. I don't see anything in the changelog for v.B or v.C referencing Android except v.B IMPROVED android version. Anyone else experiencing problems when trying to update? I can't recall if the android has always been x64 or if that's just this v.C although I wouldve thought a changelog or dev note would've been included noting the drastic compatibility issues that would cause people (assuming not everyone has a x64 capable device. The current one I'm on isn't but my past ones have so I don't know if that's potentially the cause for this)

Did I possibly answer my own question when I said I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled. Perhaps that's the issue. I might just suck it up and try it again but I'm curious if this is known issue and I'm super lazy and don't want to search it although I utilize that function on the site daily. Also laziness on display with the v.A because the numbers are too much...ain't no one got time for that!! :giggle::LOL:
Versions A to C don't represent new content, these are bugfixs

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
Versions A to C don't represent new content, these are bugfixs
Ya I deleted it. The reinstall worked. Also I hadn't finished the newest release because the game would constantly crash so I could only do little by little and have to save. Though even then upon exiting the game that sometimes causes it to crash which would erase any progress I had made. Was tedious and frustrating. Hopefully it's better now

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ya I deleted it. The reinstall worked. Also I hadn't finished the newest release because the game would constantly crash so I could only do little by little and have to save. Though even then upon exiting the game that sometimes causes it to crash which would erase any progress I had made. Was tedious and frustrating. Hopefully it's better now
yeah I imagine the bugfixed versions wouldn't have had those crashes... or not as many of them anyway. I have no idea about the state of the Android version

Lord Executor

Nov 16, 2018
Seems like the Patreon is no longer under review, it's down now. I know it was under review before, but was the page ever fully taken down?

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Hi good afternoon, for those who are more advanced in the game or know the game, please can you answer these two questions 1- with NTR mode activated what happens? Is the main character going to be a cuck at some point in the story or with all the girls?
2-if you start in season 5 you will skip a lot of the story? Or will I have to look for older versions?
(thank you for your attention)

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Hi good afternoon, for those who are more advanced in the game or know the game, please can you answer these two questions 1- with NTR mode activated what happens? Is the main character going to be a cuck at some point in the story or with all the girls?
2-if you start in season 5 you will skip a lot of the story? Or will I have to look for older versions?
(thank you for your attention)
ad 2) yep, youre missing A LOT but worry not, there are previous 1-4 seasons downloadable.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes