Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I scan everything with spyware detection before I ever un anything.
this has nothing to do with Spy ware or even viruses, when you "run as Administrator" you are telling your system that you TRUST this program. There is a lot of things in your system that someone can fuck up even if they are aren't "malicious"

Dec 29, 2019
this has nothing to do with Spy ware or even viruses, when you "run as Administrator" you are telling your system that you TRUST this program, that you are giving it permission bypass certain checks and balances and the ability to alter important files.
Well, I deleted it entirely. Including the original zipped file, and I have a utilities check that removes and replaces unnecessary files.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is this 0.89.8b, or 0.89.8c? I found the former, which matches what you have, but the latter is what I have had issues with, and it looks lighter in size than the former. It doesn't look like a specs problem, more likely some missing files.
First --- this:
The letters after the number just refer to minor bugfixs that have been applied, there should be nothing there at affects your ability to load
Second --- v0.89.8c has been available for download for over 5 months. At least 30,000 players have downloaded it from the F95 links, alone, since that time --- this is the F95 download link from GoFile, showing 15k downloads just from that:
1722116190908.png
If there were files missing - we'd have known about it much earlier than now.

And before you mention the difference in file size ...
Mega lists files using 1GB as 1,073,741,824 bytes (which is the binary measurement: 2^30)
GoFile lists files using 1GB as 1,000,000,000 bytes (which is the decimal measurement: 10^9)

So Mega will appear slightly smaller in their listing than GoFile's - but they are the same size.

I have now downloaded the Mega version... again... just now... (If you'll notice --- I have already downloaded it previously in order to make it available in my own archive links for players that I have in this thread: https://f95zone.to/posts/11139721) But I do not remember where I originally downloaded it from and wanted to make sure I was using the exact files you downloaded.

As you can see:
Well, I deleted it entirely. Including the original zipped file
Now you can download it again and extract again to see if there was something wrong in the first time you did that. I would also check to see if your AV isn't incorrectly flagging something to keep it from running.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, they don't. The current season 5 is not technically related to seasons 1-4 in any way (meaning the ability to transfer selections from seasons 1-4 to season 5 and so on). The only global choice in seasons 1-4 is whether to turn on trap content, this choice will remove all relevant scenes if my memory serves me correctly. In season 5, the choice will have to be made again. The rest of the choices in seasons 1-4 are just selecting different scenes (in your example you can make save and see 2 scenes at once, it won't affect the further plot)

Richh123

May 15, 2023
One of the judges of the cosplay event.

Looking forward to seeing how AI art integrates into the future content... :unsure:
Nice. it'll be good if the choices that the mc makes have consequences in the end But I'm seriously hoping that he gives the other characters some love and more sex scenes with them and improves the NTR Content I love NTR shit and implements some NTR scenes. He needs to make all the scenes repeatable if possible lol like the Jessica scenesetc

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes