Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
[Teaser]. Mary's route

My note: Sorry for the delay, it was my birthday yesterday and spent the whole day outside. It's not ntr btw.

View attachment 3885984
Looking much better than the last Sarah one. I don't mind AI art as much as some people here (you can find some pretty decent AI art on rule34 for example). But a lot of these previews just look soooooo lazy. Would it be so hard to put a little bit of effort in the art, even if it's AI?

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
This game has got 100 thousand characters, and nonetheless more than 50% content is about 2 plump milfs.

6 years after, and our MC hasn't properly and thoroughly porked his damn french teacher and Tiffany yet.
I love my bbw milfs, no question about it. But I do miss more content with the other girls (especially Tiffany)

KontraTodo

Jul 28, 2024
I started playing the game before NTR was released since the game already had a lot of content back then, but with the little I read on Discord and here, I see that the game is said to have declined quite a bit and was divided into two sides. Can someone explain it to me in more detail so I can keep up to date?

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I started playing the game before NTR was released since the game already had a lot of content back then, but with the little I read on Discord and here, I see that the game is said to have declined quite a bit and was divided into two sides. Can someone explain it to me in more detail so I can keep up to date?
PS: I AM JUST SADDENED BY THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME
Basically you have updates every 6 months(not a problem just talking about the average wait for each release for context).the game was reworked (to be splitted in 2 parts) and NTR put aside (for around a whole year only to have little scenes) because people harassed constantly.It was said by the patreon at the time after this update there would be NTR which was changed.then uberpie got banned from patreon without being provided a motive (at the time learnt the ban,maybe more was explained).the result is a game with half less monetary support,fake promises and the dev might lost himself in the process forgetting the core identity of taffy tales.
I did like the few scenes that were provided for the very small NTR part that was added but the game lost it's identity.
I LIKE BOTH NON-NTR AND NTR BUT you have to please your fans without forgetting the IDENTITY of the game and avoid advertising fake promises

KontraTodo

Jul 28, 2024
Basically you have updates every 6 months(not a problem just talking about the average wait for each release for context).the game was reworked (to be splitted in 2 parts) and NTR put aside (for around a whole year only to have little scenes) because people harassed constantly.It was said by the patreon at the time after this update there would be NTR which was changed.then uberpie got banned from patreon without being provided a motive (at the time learnt the ban,maybe more was explained).the result is a game with half less monetary support,fake promises and the dev might lost himself in the process forgetting the core identity of taffy tales.
I did like the few scenes that were provided for the very small NTR part that was added but the game lost it's identity.
I LIKE BOTH NON-NTR AND NTR BUT you have to please your fans without forgetting the IDENTITY of the game and avoid advertising fake promises
In fact, the game had a good start, the art was good and the story was promising, but from the little I could read, the developer started to go downhill since he was easily influenced to add content, and with what you're telling me, well, it sounds like the guy is having a bad time, although I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeuZ100 and reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
In fact, the game had a good start, the art was good and the story was promising, but from the little I could read, the developer started to go downhill since he was easily influenced to add content, and with what you're telling me, well, it sounds like the guy is having a bad time, although I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
you understood the main points.due to the half monetary support they might have fired an employee/ponctual workers or multiple.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I see that the game is said to have declined quite a bit and was divided into two sides.
To add to reeroll's post, the game was originally advertised as a Harem/NTR/Partner game. As you can imagine, this is a tricky combination, since Harem and NTR are at odds, but if done well, it can be done very well. The problem is that Taffy had "an idea". Not a story, not a roadmap, but "an idea". He brought in a writer, and while LostRaven did a great job, there was an obvious problem. The focus was solely on one path with interacting character plotpoints, which means if you were to add another path, this will get complicated by the plotpoints of the original path. So, the original identity of the game as a Harem/NTR game was already gone. While there was still a glint of hope with certain "choices" (which would be implimented in future updates to bring in the NTR path), that hope was crushed when the NTR update was just a new storyline taking place after the original storyline.

So, yeah...

Nemo77

Dec 4, 2023
So that we can all get an idea of how masturbation is going around the world. This "outbreak" for NTR is due to the large number of masturbations, guys. The person has done this so many times and seeing so many things that to satisfy the growing desire this person will resort to any resource that is presented to him, the same scenario we have already seen, but it was not with the topic: NTR, but rather with Incest. In the beginning, incest was an abominable thing. But that was before, after the fever passed around 2017, it went to other branches, which are now uniting in NTR, word of advice now: the less we masturbate the better it will be for our brain, because the only difference between NTR Fans and people who don't like NTR is: A FEW MORE MASTURBATIONS

Reactions: DeuZ100

Nemo77

Dec 4, 2023
So that we can all get an idea of how masturbation is going around the world. This "outbreak" for NTR is due to the large number of masturbations, guys. The person has done this so many times and seeing so many things that to satisfy the growing desire this person will resort to any resource that is presented to him, the same scenario we have already seen, but it was not with the topic: NTR, but rather with Incest. In the beginning, incest was an abominable thing. But that was before, after the fever passed around 2017, it went to other branches, which are now uniting in NTR, word of advice now: the less we masturbate the better it will be for our brain, because the only difference between NTR Fans and people who don't like NTR is: A FEW MORE MASTURBATIONS
I'm not asking you to like NTR, I'm just saying that it would be good to cut down on masturbation.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
By now it should be easy to implement both, he doesn't do the art and he doesn't bother on correcting the AI art.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes