reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
no. But it will be a long time.
by the time he finishes the main route he will abandon the ntr route.since it takes 6 months for an update (which is not a critic but an average),plus he will need several updates to finish the content.furthermore since he uses a lot of AI to write and create art.I can predict he will be exhauseted by the project by the time he finishes the main route (harem).you can consider the NTR route Dead.
I don't resent the dev or anything ,i am just stating the most likely scenario .

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
by the time he finishes the main route he will abandon the ntr route.since it takes 6 months for an update (which is not a critic but an average),plus he will need several updates to finish the content.furthermore since he uses a lot of AI to write and create art.I can predict he will be exhauseted by the project by the time he finishes the main route (harem).you can consider the NTR route Dead.
I don't resent the dev or anything ,i am just stating the most likely scenario .
Except you forget that the netorare (ntr) route is the one that uberpie likes most. It's his personal kinks. You're thinking that he plans to end development any time in the next couple years. That's not going to happen. He has bills to pay. Food to eat. Clothes to wear. Places to see. That requires money. As long as he can develop it, he will. Whether it is four years or fourteen.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Except you forget that the netorare (ntr) route is the one that uberpie likes most. It's his personal kinks. You're thinking that he plans to end development any time in the next couple years. That's not going to happen. He has bills to pay. Food to eat. Clothes to wear. Places to see. That requires money. As long as he can develop it, he will. Whether it is four years or fourteen.
valid points too.but i didn't say he would wouldn't develop a new game and forget that route too(because of the mental strain it was).

YuzuruYm

Sep 17, 2021
NTR = netorare. However, the developer has also included content of the sharing of a love interest and the selling of a love interest. The developer has also stated that other kinks would also go into the netorare (ntr) route.
I see, that means the female char can cheating and playing with other men right?
I'll activate it if it's just netori
But that was netorare

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I see, that means the female char can cheating and playing with other men right?
I'll activate it if it's just netori
But that was netorare
NTR does not equal netori. I know people use NTR for netori - but they are wrong in doing so and they should stop. The laziness in doing so has created this confusion among people who don't seem to have the energy to type 3-5 more letters.... nEtOrARE, nEtOrASE, nEtOrI.

Also, if you look at the tags of this game --- you can see exactly what ntr meant:
1722952011390.png
However, the netorare scenes are completely optional and in a completely separate area of the game -- only as part of v1.07.3 (season 5) ... at the main menu, you choose whether you want to play the "main route" or the "ntr route." They do not overlap.

v0.89.8 has no netorare, has 1 optional scene of pimping out an LI, and threesomes with two women and a threesome with a husband and wife couple.

v1.07.3 has two separate routes that players choose which one to play at the main menu - the "main route" which has no netorare and the "ntr route" which does have netorare.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
What does NTR mean here?
Like there are other men besides MC?
in regards to this game, mc was supposed to be cured of his devil/demon/alt and returns to his passive beta bitch persona. this let's the principal, black guy and even danny lol cuck and steal all the girls mc likes.
yes 3 main bull were supposed to be principal, black guy and danny

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
I have been summoned!! Apologies for the late news everyone.

Hello everyone!

Well, Patreon finally responded to us (after 5 months of ignoring all our emails).

They wanted to let us know that, yes, the project was completely deleted, but they also deleted the reason listed on their systems as to why it was deleted. So, with all the internal documentation of the decision, we'll never know if we could have actually fixed the issue.

After that, they continued to ignore our follow-up questions again and marked the ticket as resolved.
Lol, very helpful...
Well... That's that I suppose, just a surprise mail from the past.

Thankfully, all of this is moot thanks to the generous support on subscribestar, we can continue with the project and our push towards steam! We’ll have a lot more to show soon.

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'Talk about showing off your best ASSets, eh?'

My note: Hol up now.... Gerda got that gyatt!!! but the AI face lowkey ruins it tho

1723085960131.png

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
So far i finish playing newest update which is 1.07.3c, and also play the older version. I got quick question. When going save tiffany at Fox club, how to i unlock violent gangbang scene?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
They wanted to let us know that, yes, the project was completely deleted, but they also deleted the reason listed on their systems as to why it was deleted.
I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if anyone who buys that wants to buy something else.
So far i finish playing newest update which is 1.07.3c, and also play the older version. I got quick question. When going save tiffany at Fox club, how to i unlock violent gangbang scene?
There is no such thing.

For Violet, there is an optional pimping out scene in the bathroom at the Fox Club (if you haven't seen, it's at 16:30 in the video listed here: 25,441.

Reactions: Daff/TTATT/

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if anyone who buys that wants to buy something else.
Hi. Do I understand correctly that you don't believe them? Although many projects have been removed from Patreon without much explanation of the reasons. I read the thread a long time ago and saw that you found quite competently and in detail where they might have violated Patreon's rules, but the problem is that most of the top projects violate those rules. Is this another conspiracy theory and is uber hiding something terrible again lol?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi. Do I understand correctly that you don't believe them? Although many projects have been removed from Patreon without much explanation of the reasons. I read the thread a long time ago and saw that you found quite competently and in detail where they might have violated Patreon's rules, but the problem is that most of the top projects violate those rules. Is this another conspiracy theory and is uber hiding something terrible again lol?
I do not believe what Uberpie is saying, no. Patreon would not delete why the account was closed, that makes no business or legal sense.

As for your contention that most of the top projects violate the rules, if that is the case then those creators should fix their content to be in compliance. Uberpie was a top 20 adult game creator on Patreon and that didn't stop the site from taking action. Several other creators have met a similar fate in the past year. It's only a matter of time, and creators should expect to be held accountable to their agreement with Patreon TOS and community guidelines.

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
I do not believe what Uberpie is saying, no. Patreon would not delete why the account was closed, that makes no business or legal sense.

As for your contention that most of the top projects violate the rules, if that is the case then those creators should fix their content to be in compliance. Uberpie was a top 20 adult game creator on Patreon and that didn't stop the site from taking action. Several other creators have met a similar fate in the past year. It's only a matter of time, and creators should expect to be held accountable to their agreement with Patreon TOS and community guidelines.
Patreon hasn't offered such an option for a long time, it's very strange that you're accusing him of not removing something (as opposed to deleting the entire project). You seem to have access to the developer threads where they talk about their conversations with support and how useless that is. Why are you piling even more onto the victim? (as I said before - most of the top projects violate those rules ?) It’s basically your word against the words of people in the industry.

He is a rather strange guy with strange and not always successful decisions, of course, but here it’s just pure exaggeration. From the very beginning, he wrote that he tried to negotiate, but they gave him an ultimatum.

You follow this and other projects quite closely and thoroughly, and I agree with much of your criticism, but here it makes no sense at all.

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
Sorry I didn't read your response very carefully. My main point is that everyone gets punished, and they are no longer given the opportunity to fix anything. Or at least, they are not always given the chance, and no one talks much to them. It’s like a cursed roulette where someone just gets unlucky. Is there any need to look for a second hidden, scary meaning here?
This guy just got very unlucky.

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
Another question. Is NTR update here a separate game from the beginning or a continuation of story?

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes