Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Kinetic Novels maybe not simple VN games like Taffy Tales and Summertime Saga
I wouldn't say Taffy Tales and STS are a Visual Novel per se since you have "Quests" to do and have to go to different Places and it has the "Sandbox" Tag, something with the Prefix VN on this site and without the "Sandbox" Tag is maybe what you are searching for, e.g. My Dorm or Eternum.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As far as I remember, he said that to stop the war between fans and haters of NTR, he split the project into two versions and that he would support both, but not with the same frequency. Considering that Patreon deleted everything, finding this news will be very difficult. So, the phrase about them going hand in hand wasn't there.
Nearly all patreon and subscribestar posts are copied to this thread.
See below with the word simultaneously.
Update news!
Hello everyone!
There’s been a lot of confusion recently about the direction with the NTR route in relation to the main route and what our plan moving forward is, and we’d like to finally clear that up properly.
First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route.
We are working to streamline and increase production speed as quickly as we can, such as hiring on an additional writer who will handle the NTR route and will consider other viable options if need be.
We are making good progress with both updates, and we are working to make sure this will not affect the waiting times between builds.
As always, thank you all for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Personal thought
: Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
Feels like they are making it overcomplicated or it's just me ?
View attachment 2230518
Buddy, can you determine if it's AI or not?
1719958590053.png
1719958590053.png

Mmm? I, for example, cannot. Oh right, the offended ones will tell you it's AI! And they'll also tell you that AI writes his texts too! And probably programs as well,
Yes, it is AI.
No, the writing is primarily done by lostraven, except for that small netorare (ntr) route introduced 13 months ago in v0.95.7.
I hadn't considered it, but knowing that programming is not Uberpie's strong suit, I would not begrudge him attempting to find a way to use AI to assist him with it. Though, AI programming would actually be worse that Uberpie's own work - and if he did try it, I would bet he realized it would be even more of a morass than doing it himself, unlike the art. He does have help with programming though (or, at least, did - I haven't checked lately), from a person with the discord name of "One."
So I got a genuine question, what is this genre of games called like where there is a still background and you can click on intractable objects/characters no walking around bullshit just one click to go to next scene or area
Point-and-Click, which is the basis of Visual Novels.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I honestly forgot about this game, lol. Only remembered it when I saw a link for it on another site and figured I'd check up on it.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
As far as I remember, he said that to stop the war between fans and haters of NTR, he split the project into two versions and that he would support both, but not with the same frequency. Considering that Patreon deleted everything, finding this news will be very difficult. So, the phrase about them going hand in hand wasn't there.

Oh, so many words about shit. And I see you're a connoisseur of shit, categorizing people right away. Buddy, can you determine if it's AI or not?
View attachment 3921301 Mmm? I, for example, cannot. Oh right, the offended ones will tell you it's AI! And they'll also tell you that AI writes his texts too! And probably programs as well, and in general, he lies about everything. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Do you have your own head on your shoulders or are you an NPC and need everything chewed up for you? Rhetorical question.

At the time of the ban, he had a huge fan base, which means that most people liked everything and many of them even followed him to SubscribeStar. You could always write to him to get your money back; as far as I know, there were no problems with that.

And now the most pleasant part. Buddy, how do you imagine AI art? Just type a prompt like AI artists and tweak the generations until you get a good one and everything is ready?)) I'll let you in on a secret – this doesn’t work with big specific tasks and projects. It's a one-time and unreliable strategy. All the tutorials on how AI will quickly do these kinds of tasks for you are scams. AI is just a tool, like 3D and photobashing. It's amazing how people are ready to immediately believe the offended ones and the loudest whiners without understanding the issue at all. I understand that your anger has blinded you and you won't understand half of what I wrote. Another tinfoil hat here.

And the most important thing – the fact that he did it in a way you don't like (and I agree, at first it was terrible, but then he fixed it) doesn't mean he is lying. Although for this logical step, you need more than two brain cells lol.
i am sure you can find the truth through kemono.su and in the thread here but i am too lazy to do that.
But if you used AI Art enough you can recognize right away the images it's akin to training your intuition but I am not sure all of those critics are trained in this department.Or you could run an ai image recognition program lol but people won't investigate that far lol.so your point on AI art seems fair

Last edited:

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
Nearly all patreon and subscribestar posts are copied to this thread.
See below with the word simultaneously.
Once again, I (and not only me, you already argued about this here) am amazed at how these two sides of your personality coexist. This time, thank you for finding the post; how well you remember and follow all this is impressive. Only in this post is exactly what I said above - nowhere is it mentioned that the production speed of these update lines is the same. And
considering the colossal size of the updates, it’s clear why they can’t make both so quickly.
That is, the next update before the ban on Patreon could have been NTR (I’m not sure, but why not. As you rightly noted, Uber listens to the loudest voices. And people want NTR).
Not to mention that hiring a second writer doesn’t mean hiring a second artist. In other words, he didn't lie anywhere again. In any case, unironically, thanks for finding this post.

Yes, it is AI.
I seem to be from the industry and can firmly say that if I hadn't been told earlier whether this is AI or not, I wouldn’t know. Plus, AI is also used as a tool here, and you can see how everything is processed afterwards. By the way, it's more noticeable here that the room itself is made in 3D and then traced, but it's not as hyped to get angry about that, right?

doing it himself, unlike the art
Once again, AI is used as a tool, just like a digital tablet, Photoshop, 3D, photobashing, etc. Nothing is drawn by text prompt alone in such tasks. Don’t mislead people. First, he clumsily and ineptly made crap in AI, then completely redid everything, and now it looks great.

He does have help with programming though (or, at least, did - I haven't checked lately), from a person with the discord name of "One."
Yes, as I understand it, they have only 1 artist, one programmer, two writers (or three, I don’t know), and an animator. Uber wrote about this too. Hate towards the programmer is also not particularly justified considering the size of the entire build and how it stacks with each other. I defend Uber’s team so often that they should start paying me with donuts. These are just unfair attacks. Where he could be criticized - I already wrote, but what happened happened.

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
Gosh, it's nice to realize that more and more people are starting to realize that AI is a tool. I'm ready to sign every word you say. Sorry, I know it's bad form to give advice when it's not asked for, but don't waste your time with people like that, because you can't prove anything to them. They haven't even tried to create something like this and don't know how much time it takes to get one finished art. And the fact that Uber had bad AI art originally (not all of it, but there were a lot) - I agree. There are far fewer of them now. Anyway, I sign every word, thanks for your time, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one:)))
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Thank you so much, brother. It's really nice to hear that. I understand that arguing is pointless and that I will be overwhelmed here at least by the numbers. But I have to try. This hate is being stirred up by people in this case for no particular reason.

And newcomers, without understanding the issue, immediately hear - he's a liar, he's a cheat, AI does everything for him, and my favorite if AI does everything for him, why has he become so lazy - there's less and less content - yes, guys, that's exactly how it works (no). Working with such tools speeds up the process, makes it easier in some ways, but most of the work remains, only the stages and tasks in the work change, which also take time, effort, and in the end, everything needs to be manually corrected. Not to mention, there was a lot of content in every update. This is not a Daz3D conveyor where you can render a ton of work without bothering, without setting up the camera and light (I don't want to offend the developers and fans of this genre, if you like it - that's okay and that's the main thing, every genre has its own pros and cons).

Thanks again and hugs. There's a little less injustice in the world now (angelic choir in the background).

• Red Heart
Reactions: succhiale

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Once again, I (and not only me, you already argued about this here) am amazed at how these two sides of your personality coexist. This time, thank you for finding the post; how well you remember and follow all this is impressive. Only in this post is exactly what I said above - nowhere is it mentioned that the production speed of these update lines is the same. And
considering the colossal size of the updates, it’s clear why they can’t make both so quickly.
That is, the next update before the ban on Patreon could have been NTR (I’m not sure, but why not. As you rightly noted, Uber listens to the loudest voices. And people want NTR).
Not to mention that hiring a second writer doesn’t mean hiring a second artist. In other words, he didn't lie anywhere again. In any case, unironically, thanks for finding this post.

I seem to be from the industry and can firmly say that if I hadn't been told earlier whether this is AI or not, I wouldn’t know. Plus, AI is also used as a tool here, and you can see how everything is processed afterwards. By the way, it's more noticeable here that the room itself is made in 3D and then traced, but it's not as hyped to get angry about that, right?

Once again, AI is used as a tool, just like a digital tablet, Photoshop, 3D, photobashing, etc. Nothing is drawn by text prompt alone in such tasks. Don’t mislead people. First, he clumsily and ineptly made crap in AI, then completely redid everything, and now it looks great.

Yes, as I understand it, they have only 1 artist, one programmer, two writers (or three, I don’t know), and an animator. Uber wrote about this too. Hate towards the programmer is also not particularly justified considering the size of the entire build and how it stacks with each other. I defend Uber’s team so often that they should start paying me with donuts. These are just unfair attacks. Where he could be criticized - I already wrote, but what happened happened.
I have not attacked Uberpie. You are taking this far too personal.

I don't care if Uberpie uses AI. I've said this time and again. What irks me is his lack of attentiveness on not editing obvious AI generated errors like three anuses and extra fingers and odd body shapes. He's always been deficient on follow through and attention to detail. Examples can be seen with the errors still in the game 4-6 years after they have been reported multiple times on his discord.

Simultaneously means simultaneously, at the same time, concurrently. And in the context of his writing it was quite clear the implication of his message.

Reactions: BlaBlaCat

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
I have not attacked Uberpie. You are taking this far too personal.
Most likely, you're right here, and if anything, sorry.

I don't care if Uberpie uses AI. I've said this time and again. What irks me is his lack of attentiveness on not editing obvious AI generated errors like three anuses and extra fingers and odd body shapes. He's always been deficient on follow through and attention to detail. Examples can be seen with the errors still in the game 4-6 years after they have been reported multiple times on his discord.
The mistakes he corrects, has corrected, and seems to try not to make in his current work.

Simultaneously means simultaneously, at the same time, concurrently. And in the context of his writing it was quite clear the implication of his message.
Parallel work does not mean that updates will be released with the same frequency. The efforts in such work can vary. But I don't see any point in arguing here, we are talking about interpretations, and everyone has their own. In any case, thank you for the constructive dialogue

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Please don't delete this comment and lay out on the table why we should believe you and not the developer and others like him. They are in the industry, and you are just a literate, attentive moderator on the forum. Don't be offended; there's nothing personal here, really.
He/she/it is NOT a F95 moderator.

An attentive moderator?

images.jpg

IMHO the dude/dudette is on the payroll of a couple of very popular devs. Guess who.

He's in my ignore list since a couple of years.
(edit: you too, so don't waste your time answering me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
Reactions: bansdebar

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
He/she/it is NOT a F95 moderator.

An attentive moderator?

View attachment 3923103

IMHO the dude/dudette is on the payroll of a couple of very popular devs. Guess who.

He's in my ignore list since a couple of years.
Okay, I guess I was wrong about the moderator. He just understands the issue too well.

I don't think it's productive to label any dissenting position or opinion as paid for. It's impossible to prove either way. So what's the point of bringing it up in a debate at all?

I don't understand many preferences (especially Daz3D projects), but again, tastes differ. Not all fans or haters can be paid.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018

Oh, so many words about shit. And I see you're a connoisseur of shit, categorizing people right away. Buddy, can you determine if it's AI or not?
View attachment 3921301 Mmm? I, for example, cannot. Oh right, the offended ones will tell you it's AI! And they'll also tell you that AI writes his texts too! And probably programs as well, and in general, he lies about everything. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Do you have your own head on your shoulders or are you an NPC and need everything chewed up for you? Rhetorical question.

At the time of the ban, he had a huge fan base, which means that most people liked everything and many of them even followed him to SubscribeStar. You could always write to him to get your money back; as far as I know, there were no problems with that.

And now the most pleasant part. Buddy, how do you imagine AI art? Just type a prompt like AI artists and tweak the generations until you get a good one and everything is ready?)) I'll let you in on a secret – this doesn’t work with big specific tasks and projects. It's a one-time and unreliable strategy. All the tutorials on how AI will quickly do these kinds of tasks for you are scams. AI is just a tool, like 3D and photobashing. It's amazing how people are ready to immediately believe the offended ones and the loudest whiners without understanding the issue at all. I understand that your anger has blinded you and you won't understand half of what I wrote. Another tinfoil hat here.

And the most important thing – the fact that he did it in a way you don't like (and I agree, at first it was terrible, but then he fixed it) doesn't mean he is lying. Although for this logical step, you need more than two brain cells lol.
ok Uberbie, calm your tits, we know your "hard word"

Richh123

May 15, 2023
[Teaser]. Where is Chantelle's and the other's route?

I'm sad, to be honest Clara, Tiffany, Sara, and Mary are pretty common and they get most scenes leaving the other characters that we Love don't get any Content done, they are just background characters. There are no repeatable scenes you can revisit in the game you have to visit the gallery to review them like come on improve the little things. Don't get me started on the new character that they introduced guess what? There is no content for her, I can't be the only one who sees that Uberpie can make the game great if they listen and do it.

We'll see how this goes.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes