harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
They wanted to let us know that, yes, the project was completely deleted, but they also deleted the reason listed on their systems as to why it was deleted. So, with all the internal documentation of the decision, we'll never know if we could have actually fixed the issue.
seriously patreon, how unprofessional can they get...
I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if anyone who buys that wants to buy something else.
I have worked in a number of companies that can and have been that irresponsible with their documentation, or even worse
It is entirely believable that they really are that incompetent and/or malicious.

Reactions: BlaBlaCat

Roveredo

Feb 1, 2017
Patreon hasn't offered such an option for a long time, it's very strange that you're accusing him of not removing something (as opposed to deleting the entire project). You seem to have access to the developer threads where they talk about their conversations with support and how useless that is. Why are you piling even more onto the victim? (as I said before - most of the top projects violate those rules ?) It’s basically your word against the words of people in the industry.

He is a rather strange guy with strange and not always successful decisions, of course, but here it’s just pure exaggeration. From the very beginning, he wrote that he tried to negotiate, but they gave him an ultimatum.

You follow this and other projects quite closely and thoroughly, and I agree with much of your criticism, but here it makes no sense at all.
He is still salty over getting banned from Uberpie's Discord server.

Reactions: BlaBlaCat
Feb 16, 2018
Anybody else think the writing is getting worse? Considering the repeated use of the word "Damnit" for almost every line of dialogue the MC has makes it a bit more apparent. Not to mention the really shameless use of AI for the art, like that one "dog Mary" quest where she has three ass cheeks, and the errors here and there with seams and discolorations. I wouldn't care too much if it was heavily edited, but it seems that's not even the case anymore, both in the art and the writing.

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
Anybody else think the writing is getting worse? Considering the repeated use of the word "Damnit" for almost every line of dialogue the MC has makes it a bit more apparent. Not to mention the really shameless use of AI for the art, like that one "dog Mary" quest where she has three ass cheeks, and the errors here and there with seams and discolorations. I wouldn't care too much if it was heavily edited, but it seems that's not even the case anymore, both in the art and the writing.
I remember a time when people were shamed on forums for using a digital tablet and Photoshop. It was like you were considered sub-artists. But pastel, pencil, watercolor, etc. – that was considered real art (lol).

Uber has reworked and corrected his early unsuccessful works using AI (when he was just clumsily learning to apply it), are you sure you played the final build? Plus, what he is posting now on Subscribestar is amazing.

As for the writers, as I understand it, there is another writer whose style is quite different from the previous one, but I like it. I guess, like everything else, it's a matter of taste. I don't want to impose my opinion on others.

Reactions: Lucky0730

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Uber has reworked and corrected his early unsuccessful works using AI (when he was just clumsily learning to apply it), are you sure you played the final build? Plus, what he is posting now on Subscribestar is amazing.

As for the writers, as I understand it, there is another writer whose style is quite different from the previous one, but I like it. I guess, like everything else, it's a matter of taste. I don't want to impose my opinion on others.
The person you replied to discussing the 3 ass cheeks is talking about this scene from v0.95.7 (and v1.07.3):
1723733200495.png
Same scene, different image... not 2, not 3, but 4 lumps...
1723733307950.png
Backwards keyboard and 5 fingers (plus a hidden thumb)
1723733774916.png
Knee caps, shadows and that heel
1723734052875.png
Are you saying these AI generations have been fixed since their introduction in the past year or so? I do see that Uberpie did edit Chantelle's 3 anuses.

lostraven is the writer and their work is on the main route. There was another writer strictly for the netorare (ntr) route for v0.95.7 who has not written anything since.

Reactions: astrophel

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
The person you replied to discussing the 3 ass cheeks is talking about this scene from v0.95.7 (and v1.07.3):
View attachment 3934049
Same scene, different image... not 2, not 3, but 4 lumps...
View attachment 3934054
Backwards keyboard and 5 fingers (plus a hidden thumb)
View attachment 3934080
Knee caps, shadows and that heel
View attachment 3934091
Are you saying these AI generations have been fixed since their introduction in the past year or so? I do see that Uberpie did edit Chantelle's 3 anuses.

lostraven is the writer and their work is on the main route. There was another writer strictly for the netorare (ntr) route for v0.95.7 who has not written anything since.
Oh, experts with zero experience are back in action, lol
2ea6af6b87fc09c3cdd3aedda126831f.jpg
It's quite amusing how people who are extremely distant from digital art comically try to discuss anatomy, shadows, perspective, and so on in adult art. And okay, it's everyone's right to do so, but the problem is that they so maliciously rejoice when they find a mistake (as they see it) and raise it as a banner.

In the examples you provided, AI can be seen in completely different things (and that's normal, AI is a tool that can be used with varying degrees of success like any other tool), but you try to find it through standard manuals—hands, shadows, etc. The problem with this approach is multifaceted, starting with the fact that there are genre laws, reality, techniques that emphasize dynamics, and so on. All of this can be debated, but it's much easier for angry amateurs to stick labels and chew over the flaws.

Okay, let's get to the point.

1-2 points. You'd be surprised, but reality also seems like AI lol. You can't imagine what kinds of folds can appear on the human body under different lighting, positions, and most importantly—artistic techniques. But it's much easier to write numbers on a picture with a smart look.
g1.png

3. Hands - I can open half of the adult-themed artists and find their horrible hands; it's normal—it's called emphasis, and very few people try to draw everything perfectly in every picture. But no, we are the smartest, lol.
(I can hardly imagine what examples I should insert here to avoid being accused of cherry-picking, etc. I'll insert top filter galleries imhentai form adult artists.)
g2.png

4. About the shadow and the heel, it's the same thing; it's a trifle (and quite dubious) that you're trying to amusingly blow out of proportion. If you approach it from the position of real lighting, shadows, object shapes, etc., you can find hundreds of flaws in almost any artist's art. But you don't care specifically here, again lol.

If you read this far, good, because yes—these are all AI mistakes in my opinion, but any tool makes mistakes. Previously, Uber did much worse than your examples, and now Uber does much better, but you can always find flaws and maliciously snicker with a smart look. I don't understand your motivation; as for who you're comparing it with—there were posts above, this is still one of the best artists in this industry, albeit with mistakes, etc.

Regarding LostRaven, the situation, as it seemed to me, is much more complicated. He's a good guy, but look at his other projects where he has fully unfolded without Uber's bad evil editing (sarcasm). Here it's purely a matter of taste, and I wash my hands of it.

Last edited:

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
I apologize if my remarks come across as toxic; it's just that I've been holding it in for a long time. Wishing everyone well.

i believe this update is taking a bit too long to release
As I understand, the update was put on hold after the magic ban on Patreon. Now they are finishing the Steam version of the complete overhaul of the project's seasons to stay afloat.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
If you read this far, good, because yes—these are all AI mistakes in my opinion, but any tool makes mistakes. Previously, Uber did much worse than your examples, and now Uber does much better, but you can always find flaws and maliciously snicker with a smart look. I don't understand your motivation; as for who you're comparing it with—there were posts above, this is still one of the best artists in this industry, albeit with mistakes, etc.
Uber used to trace hentai, he's just lazy. You don't have to cape for him as a roundabout way of defending ai images.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I apologize if my remarks come across as toxic; it's just that I've been holding it in for a long time. Wishing everyone well.
Perhaps it would have been "better to remain silent..." as you had for the past 3 years.
As I understand, the update was put on hold after the magic ban on Patreon. Now they are finishing the Steam version of the complete overhaul of the project's seasons to stay afloat.
There was no logical or common sense reason to put the update on hold... it could have brought in even greater revenue had they released something in those intervening months. They did not. The absence of said update makes for interesting interpretation.

They are finishing a version of Season 1 for Steam consideration (whatever they have determined that is)... they are not finishing the "Steam version of the complete overhaul of the project's seasons."
Oh, experts with zero experience are back in action, lol
Um, you don't know my experience in crafting, making, and art. In fact, for quite a few years in my past, I earned a living as a scenic designer, lead carpenter, and technical director on many theatrical productions.

You did not answer the question (which was a simple yes/no), but instead answered the questions you wanted asked.

The information I shared about lostraven was just that, information. It wasn't an opinion or a judgment.

Either way, obviously you do not wish to look objectively. Enjoy your day.

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
You did not answer the question (which was a simple yes/no), but instead answered the questions you wanted asked.
Apparently, you didn't read my message carefully again, okay, it happens to me too. I don't mind reminding you once more.

The answer to your question is yes - he corrected almost all the major mistakes in the AI, as far as I noticed and know. What you posted are not mistakes (at most, subjective moments that you don't like), and I explained this to you in detail above, which you amusingly ignored.

Points 1 and 2 are not like 3 or 4 asses; they are permissible artistic techniques, etc. (read the detailed explanation above). The same goes for shadows, hands, etc.

Oh, and I just noticed the thing about the keyboard, but that's the funniest and most symptomatic part when someone with a smart expert face tries to nitpick at something. This is a common effect when an image/photo is mirrored. I dread to imagine how many similar AI "flaws" you'll encounter in the real world.

There was no logical or common sense reason to put the update on hold... it could have brought in even greater revenue had they released something in those intervening months. They did not. The absence of said update makes for interesting interpretation.

They are finishing a version of Season 1 for Steam consideration (whatever they have determined that is)... they are not finishing the "Steam version of the complete overhaul of the project's seasons."

This is just a brilliant (not) piece of advice.

It's quite logical to end a new season of a show when your show has been pulled from TV channels, and you only have half the new season ready, right? Spending even more effort to show the new season in basements and on cheap VHS tapes, that's correct, isn't it?

The plan is to try to break through to a bigger stage if local moralists have closed the door on calmly continuing the story with the audience you've built up over many years. Interesting interpretation - what do you mean by that?

Um, you don't know my experience in crafting, making, and art. In fact, for quite a few years in my past, I earned a living as a scenic designer, lead carpenter, and technical director on many theatrical productions.
This is literally what I was talking about.

I don't mean to offend people in traditional art, but it is very different from digital art. A significant portion of top digital artists lack formal education in this field for obvious reasons. What am I getting at? I assume you may just not realize the number of tools and techniques used by digital artists that would seem unfair to traditional artists, etc.
Perhaps it would have been "better to remain silent..." as you had for the past 3 years.

Either way, obviously you do not wish to look objectively. Enjoy your day.
I understand that I might not prove anything to anyone here. But why not? This is my field of work and knowledge. Maybe someone will find my posts interesting to read. I still unironically consider you a good person and a very hardworking and valuable contributor here, it's just that you are fueling hate (though I think I’ve read the opposite opinion about this here before, which is doubly amusing). And in my view, this hate is highly subjective, as I explained in great detail above.

Last edited:
Reactions: succhiale

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
Uber used to trace hentai,
Yes, I completely agree with you. I mentioned earlier in the points that he didn’t behave in the best way when he was just starting out and his drawings were poor.
he's just lazy. You don't have to cape for him as a roundabout way of defending ai images.
Regarding laziness – that’s very debatable. This is one of the biggest 2D projects, and there’s only one artist. Plus, he has already seriously redrawn all the old works, backgrounds, and characters.

I imagine AI-generated images as pictures created from prompts, which have flooded all the online galleries in very poor quality (yes, they annoy me too). But here, AI is used as an auxiliary tool for processing fragments of images with additional drawing. That is, it’s similar to 3D, photobashing, using references, etc. So, I wouldn’t call this AI-generated, especially based on the current teasers from Subscribestar.

Now, the most important question:

UBER, WHERE’S MY DAMN PERCENTAGE? I’m busting my ass here for you!

Reactions: succhiale

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What am I getting at? I assume you may just not realize the number of tools and techniques used by digital artists that would seem unfair to traditional artists, etc.
Again, you assume wrong. Much like what you have out forth throughout. Enjoy.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes