Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This guy is making 30 k/month. Just for reference...
Good for him. I wish I was making $30k per month.
He's not making a penny off of me or you or about 95%-99% of the other people in this thread. If others want to throw him some cash - that's their business. not mine.
Them throwing him cash is what has allowed all of us here to play the many hours of this title without having to dole out the dosh. Without them, this would not exist.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Out of curiosity, what kind of ntr is in this?
It is netorare. It says so in the tag list at the top of the page. It's only in part of v1.07.3 ("Season 5"). There is none in any other part. It is a completely optional separate path.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Man, has it really been nearly 8 months already? Looking back at some of the previews, I really do appreciate a fair chunk of aspects in the rework. Pre-AI TT had some bad looking scenes that the previews seem to be rectifying, so it'll be nice to go through some of my favorite routes again with a new look. I hope that this rework speeds up past 1st release though. If not than we're a pretty depressing distance from continuing the games story.

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
Hello, there is a mission written like this "find Sara", whenever you talk to Sara the teacher gives you a dialogue option about a key, does anyone know where Sara is other than in the classroom?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: succhiale

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
Hi All, I have started playing Season 5 but the game keeps randomly crashing (it becomes unresponsive). I have to force close (by ending the task via Task Manager ) the game and restart it. I am playing the PC version. Season 1-4 did not cause any problems, only Season 5. I can also confirm that I do not have the unlock gallery installed. I have also tried deleting the game and downloading a new copy of the game, thinking the previous version could have been corrupted during the installation, but alas, the same game unresponsive persists.

Any helpful suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi All, I have started playing Season 5 but the game keeps randomly crashing (it becomes unresponsive). I have to force close (by ending the task via Task Manager ) the game and restart it. I am playing the PC version. Season 1-4 did not cause any problems, only Season 5. I can also confirm that I do not have the unlock gallery installed. I have also tried deleting the game and downloading a new copy of the game, thinking the previous version could have been corrupted during the installation, but alas, the same game unresponsive persists.

Any helpful suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you!
You say randomly. Just to be sure, it's not at the same spot(s) each time? Also, Are you saving to a new slot each morning/evening in game play to have a save to go back to? When using that save, do you find yourself crashing again at the same spot or are you able to pass through it?

I know that I had a situation in one of the v0.95.7 releases where it would crash the morning after leaving the mansion. So I made sure to save right before it had crashed previously and was able to force my way through it after a couple of attempts.

Otherwise, I am not aware of any places where it should crash at this time.

I assume you're on a 64 bit system with satisfactory specs for RAM, etc.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I just finished the content from the v.0.95.7a
How do I save?
you dont need to save. Later on the newer version there is a saved code to continue from the latest version you played. So you dont need to restart from the beginning every time there is a new update :) Hope it helps. Anyway if you notice the first page, you will find that information

Reactions: affen123
Mar 24, 2022
you dont need to save. Later on the newer version there is a saved code to continue from the latest version you played. So you dont need to restart from the beginning every time there is a new update :) Hope it helps. Anyway if you notice the first page, you will find that information
Wow that's convinient, Yes i saw save codes but I am kinda confused on how or where you are supposed to use them, i tried looking for that in Game but Game only has option of "Cheat Code" can you tell me pls?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wow that's convinient, Yes i saw save codes but I am kinda confused on how or where you are supposed to use them, i tried looking for that in Game but Game only has option of "Cheat Code" can you tell me pls?
The save code is so you can load a pre-set save. Where would you go to load a saved game?
1726925795517.png 1726925835568.png

Reactions: astrophel
3.40 star(s) 356 Votes