Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
(TEASER.) BECCA

Hello everyone!

Yes, we’re still hard at work, fixing up the logic and, at the same time, adding art and content around the core narrative structure. We fully understand everything you’ve done for us and how you helped pull us out of the mud again after the ban. I can’t thank you enough for that.
Now, here’s a little teaser (and no, there won’t be any jokes from us this time about peeking behind the scenes of the project’s development - we don’t want anyone unsubscribing - we really do love you, for real).

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

1727310440877.png

1727310474384.png

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
(TEASER.) BECCA

Hello everyone!

Yes, we’re still hard at work, fixing up the logic and, at the same time, adding art and content around the core narrative structure. We fully understand everything you’ve done for us and how you helped pull us out of the mud again after the ban. I can’t thank you enough for that.
Now, here’s a little teaser (and no, there won’t be any jokes from us this time about peeking behind the scenes of the project’s development - we don’t want anyone unsubscribing - we really do love you, for real).

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 4070963

View attachment 4070964
I really hope there's more romance involved along with the power play that goes on between the Mc & gals.

3.40 star(s) 356 Votes