JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
is the new update gonna include mom scenes? i mean its been a while since we saw a content with the mom
The next update is mostly focused on priscilla and her mom BUT it was said that 1 or 2 other characters make an appearance. Although we don't know yet which ones were mentioned. Probably it's gonna be like one of those "peek-on-neighbour" or "Slap Mary's Ass" kinda scenes

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
hmmm so what kinda stuff do you want to see changed cause im interested in your opnion im a huge mom x son incest lover so what do you want to see thats not 'plain' for exmple cuz i dont want the moms story line messed up just to be 'diffrent'
Hm, very good question since I'm not incest fan and it's just boring to me. I guess if she was popular/wanted by other men would make it more interesting. Or some kind interesting background like soldier or policewoman to make her look powerful and desirable not usual meek houswife with IQ of a toaster. And making character darker and twisted is always plus for me.
But like I said I'm really bored by that setting, so it's hard for me to imagine. I like femcharcters who are youthful, strong, powerful and fierce. Usual "mom" character is exact opposite of that.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hm, very good question since I'm not incest fan and it's just boring to me. I guess if she was popular/wanted by other men would make it more interesting. Or some kind interesting background like soldier or policewoman to make her look powerful and desirable not usual meek houswife with IQ of a toaster. And making character darker and twisted is always plus for me.
But like I said I'm really bored by that setting, so it's hard for me to imagine. I like femcharcters who are youthful, strong, powerful and fierce. Usual "mom" character is exact opposite of that.
Mom is meek Housewife and is having IQ of a Toaster only for son i.e the Main character in nearly every mom-son incest story and she is exactly opposite for nearly all other male characters in the game. This is the thing that makes mom-son incest story interesting.Another thing that makes it intresting is that mom is always one of the hottest or you can say the hottest character in the game and you can make her your personal and most obiedient slave in the game and can even use her to degrade other girls in the game like Aunt ,Cousin, freinds Mom. Try to view the Mom-son incest by these angles and you may find it intresting
and remember it's just a game.

Reactions: jaredforks

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
I agree. Don't take me wrong, incest is wincest. But i'm surprised on how this game doesn't actually need that setting at all in order to feel the engine running :p.

At most i'm interested in seeing how the sister story will go on, tho mainly due to what i think that character is like.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
At most i'm interested in seeing how the sister story will go on, tho mainly due to what i think that character is like.
What do you think that character is like? I can't quite figure her out but I'm assuming that has something to do with the switch from NTR to, well not. She genuinely seems to care about you for the most part.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Sadly guys i find it not very possible for them to release it today, as that Lostraven(the writer) haven't got the update yet to Bug-hunt it. Now if they do succeed at releasing it today i would be pleasantly surprised but as i said i would not wait for it today.

Reactions: dirgetka

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
My bet's on Friday. Don't get yourselves giddy lads; the waiting will feel a lot longer if you work yourselves up too much

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Lost raven is most likely bug testing right now he has yet to say that he didnt get it today so who knows we'll just have to be patient

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes