rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Uber is exhausted after working 15 hours straight, sadly, a couple bugs have appeared that need to fixed prior to me receiving the final bug-test. While I can't stress how disappointed we are, Tomorrow is the new aim that we want to release it. There will be over new 150 images.
150 quality drawn pictures in one and half a month plus putting everything in to a game. And guy has a job right now. Is he a fuckin robot? Crazy? Japanese?
He should just chill out and work like a human being.

Reactions: xluucasc

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Uber is exhausted after working 15 hours straight, sadly, a couple bugs have appeared that need to fixed prior to me receiving the final bug-test. While I can't stress how disappointed we are, Tomorrow is the new aim that we want to release it. There will be over new 150 images.

It's ok man. Do your magic, and we will wait. We are not going anywhere (literaly).

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I for one don't mind the wait I am just happy to see that you guys are close don't kill your selves for the short term. I think I am speaking for many, quality matters and finishing this one day matters. So pace your selves and don't burn out. Oh and thank you for an enjoyable game. :)

muscleli

Oct 8, 2017
great game! writing is very stimulating if you read it all (not for me tho, i hate reading looooong thoughts) images are great too!

D

Deleted member 251154

Don't worry about it. Btw, have you thought on a Danny update?

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
For what its worth I think if you guys keep up that insane amount of content per release you'll get the support you deserve soon. Keep it up.

suhailsj

Jul 18, 2018
Hello .. everything going smoothly?

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'm getting my hands on the final test copy as we speak.
Keep up the awesome job so far I do have to say that this is my fav game right now, I love the art no that’s not right I FUCKING LOVE THE ART, the thickness my lord can’t wait for the ntr part of the game to come out, and see how far you would go as in hardcore ntr, or soft ntr, and maybe even gangbang that would be something to see, anyways thank you

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Lucky you! And, tell us...how is it? Cool?
Making my way through it. I'd recommend sticking to the cheat version (Which will take you to the start of the new content) rather than a clean save for now. May need a technical update post release to iron some things out.

Reactions: geemergary
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes