D

Deleted member 251154

Hahaha someone will get rammed with a strap-on! Not the MC though.
I'm more nervous to how audiences will react to Netori than anything, I don't see many games at all take the angle as I'm doing it.
God I love netori, you just made my night

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Well congrats on the release! I experienced zero bugs and was able to progress through everything very naturally. This was a great update! Both characters were very enjoyable and it was cool to see the branches that will be introduced with Mary and Gerda later on. I don't think it was quite as good as some of the previous updates, story pacing with Gerda seemed a little rushed and sudden at times. Priscilla's story had a nice a slow build up which I liked. Overall has me excited for the next chapter. You and UberPie keep delivering!

Also just wanted to check, going to the stables with priscilla hasn't actually been implemented yet, right?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well congrats on the release! I experienced zero bugs and was able to progress through everything very naturally. This was a great update! Both characters were very enjoyable and it was cool to see the branches that will be introduced with Mary and Gerda later on. I don't think it was quite as good as some of the previous updates, story pacing with Gerda seemed a little rushed and sudden at times. Priscilla's story had a nice a slow build up which I liked. Overall has me excited for the next chapter. You and UberPie keep delivering!

Also just wanted to check, going to the stables with priscilla hasn't actually been implemented yet, right?
Not yet implemented.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Me like Ryoko design.

Darnell with Stacy? Things aren't looking bright.
Don't worry about it, neither him or the MC ended up with the girls they wanted, Stacy is one of the few girls (due to her popularity) he can't just treat like the others...and Stacy isn't exactly too fond of him.

Reactions: Morah SDG

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've just woke up anyway. Hope you enjoyed this update, I do worry Gerda's content seems 'rushed.' The technical update should add in the cut Priscilla content when we get around to it. (I really enjoyed writing Priscilla, love me some crazy girls).

I do have a question below for players:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes