kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Don't worry about it, neither him or the MC ended up with the girls they wanted, Stacy is one of the few girls (due to her popularity) he can't just treat like the others...and Stacy isn't exactly too fond of him.
I'm not though, I trust you guys won't pull a fast one on us until at least we get our choice.

Just giving my impression as I play, and things are looking pretty good.

Edit: Rope can't be found if it's raining.

Reactions: Morah SDG

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Don't worry about it, neither him or the MC ended up with the girls they wanted, Stacy is one of the few girls (due to her popularity) he can't just treat like the others...and Stacy isn't exactly too fond of him.
Good, Stacy's too adorable to be with him.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I thought it was good, but would have preferred if it was behind Harry's back, kind of like Claire and Danny. Idk, makes it more kinky when the guy you're cucking isn't on board with it. I'm not complaining though, it was till SUPER good.
You'll get content that's more traditional Netori as well. I just wanted to try add something a little different than players are use to. Did you find the length okay? I worry that Gerda feels too rushed. She's mean't to be keen and eager but I don't know whether post it needs another scene or two to slow things down.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
You'll get content that's more traditional Netori as well. I just wanted to try add something a little different than players are use to. Did you find the length okay? I worry that Gerda feels too rushed. She's mean't to be keen and eager but I don't know whether post it needs another scene or two to slow things down.
About the short Mary scene, it would be cool to have Uber expand on that, as it was a bit underwhelming. It's their first kiss, surely you want to showcase it in detail, with close-up, tongue and whatnot.

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm gonna be slightly sad if I open this and find out the Bartender doesn't look like a certain someone, Raven... lol

Congrats to you guys on another update!!

Reactions: lostraven

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
• Added / Continued 6 storylines involving Gerda, Priscilla, Mary, Ryoko, Maria and Harry.
How many scenes about Mary?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've just woke up anyway. Hope you enjoyed this update, I do worry Gerda's content seems 'rushed.' The technical update should add in the cut Priscilla content when we get around to it. (I really enjoyed writing Priscilla, love me some crazy girls).

I do have a question below for players:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well since you asked, you already know I'm not about to hold anything back. I'll be real I was at like 94% and was sweating because I hadn't seen a single sex scene, I'm glad it really speed up at the end, even if it was way too quick. I wish a lot of the content in this update was optional. The heavy sleeper scene didn't need to happen that way, I wish there was a other way to go through that. Also I feel that he just takes way too big of a role, I could have gone without the actual cuck scene. This in reality is just a part of a bigger problem in my opinion, the player has zero agency. I feel like its just a kinetic novel at this point, except you can choose what character you want; Even when the NTR path, and the dreaded friendship path come out it'll just be that choice and that's it. I'm not asking for huge branching paths either, just a way to cut out content I may not like, such as (reverse?) cuckolding. I can't imagine why you couldn't make a path around that scene, besides not wanting to.

As for the art, the posing on the first sex scene was pretty awful (The top down), the next scene is still not my cup of tea, as ya boi who I want nothing to do with is in it. The following 2 are great however, plus there's no cucky (taking action or talking too much) so that's even better. I also loved the Mary scenes in between, even if they don't go anywhere. There definitively a lot more that should be done with Gerda though, because this feels nothing like the end, if anything it feels like its just the beginning for her. In fact with the way she acts, she makes the perfect candidate for doggo.

While I enjoyed this update, all its done is reaffirm my opinion that we NEED a love path, because all we have at this point is blackmail and blackmail + reverse NTR and it doesn't seems like the wheels are stopping anytime soon.

Also +1 for having a 100x better update then STS.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Well since you asked, you already know I'm not about to hold anything back. I'll be real I was at like 94% and was sweating because I hadn't seen a single sex scene, I'm glad it really speed up at the end, even if it was way too quick. I wish a lot of the content in this update was optional. The heavy sleeper scene didn't need to happen that way, I wish there was a other way to go through that. Also I feel that he just takes way too big of a role, I could have gone without the actual cuck scene. This in reality is just a part of a bigger problem in my opinion, the player has zero agency. I feel like its just a kinetic novel at this point, except you can choose what character you want; Even when the NTR path, and the dreaded friendship path come out it'll just be that choice and that's it. I'm not asking for huge branching paths either, just a way to cut out content I may not like, such as (reverse?) cuckolding. I can't imagine why you couldn't make a path around that scene, besides not wanting to.

As for the art, the posing on the first sex scene was pretty awful (The top down), the next scene is still not my cup of tea, as ya boi who I want nothing to do with is in it. The following 2 are great however, plus there's no cucky so that's even better. I also loved the Mary scenes in between, even if they don't go anywhere. There definitively a lot more that should be done with Gerda though, because this feels nothing like the end, if anything it feels like its just the beginning for her. In fact with the way she acts, she makes the perfect candidate for doggo.

While I enjoyed this update, all its done is reaffirm my opinion that we NEED a love path, because all we have at this point is blackmail and blackmail + reverse NTR and it doesn't seems like the wheels are stopping anytime soon.

Also +1 for having a 100x better update then STS.
How do you make that late night call on your laptop? My game seems to be buggy, I've clicked on my phone and laptop in my room at both night and midnight, nothing's happened.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Hm, can't reopen the game after restarting my computer. Tried redownloading, messing with firewall and antivirus, nothing.

Mar 30, 2018
Just a warning for those that cant find the rope under the bench, its because its raining. Simply go home sleep and check again.

Mikea267

Feb 26, 2019
Hii, i just started a new game and there are some bugs that caused my game to crash. One was when i completed my evil mask, the other was when i gave flowers to Becca. Both times, the game just froze then had to end the game. Not trying to complain here, just wanted you guys to know :)

neonstix

Apr 12, 2018
Hii, i just started a new game and there are some bugs that caused my game to crash. One was when i completed my evil mask, the other was when i gave flowers to Becca. Both times, the game just froze then had to end the game. Not trying to complain here, just wanted you guys to know :)
Hey, same here ! Didn t have much time To test more as I had tgt work. Are those steps mandatory to have access to this patch content ? Thanks

Jackykynn123

Aug 15, 2017
I can't start my game. When its finishing loading, it shows the options menu and after pressing back, nothing happens. The buttons to activate fullscreen, windowed mode and skip text don't even change.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is out for patreon and i would like to know if it is worth it to subscribe? or waiting because no new content?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes