Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Is there any changes to the old content for someone that played through the current version a few weeks ago? or are the changes subtle if any at all and should just go straight to the new content
go to new content noting has been changed, that i know of

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any changes to the old content for someone that played through the current version a few weeks ago? or are the changes subtle if any at all and should just go straight to the new content
Go straight to the New content. There is some re-done stuff I've written that WILL be implemented but for the deadlines sake it'll be pushed back to either a technical release or the next.

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Go straight to the New content. There is some re-done stuff I've written that WILL be implemented but for the deadlines sake it'll be pushed back to either a technical release or the next.
will there be options where u can sell your (girl) for money -NOT NTR- or if u need info from a male teacher etc..

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've completed my check. Only minor errors.
Some content has been cut to meet the deadline, it's more of a 'Gerda' update than a Gerda and Priscilla in light of this...but there are plenty of tasty scenes for you all to enjoy, and we'll be adding the 'couldn't make it in time' content soon.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Some content has been cut to meet the deadline, it's more of a 'Gerda' update than a Gerda and Priscilla in light of this...but there are plenty of tasty scenes for you all to enjoy, and we'll be adding the 'couldn't make it in time' content soon.
Shit, I was waiting for Prisicilla. Well I will wait. It will be around about two weeks time or so?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You're the one making me nervous. Is gerda ramming mcs ass with a strapon or something?
Hahaha someone will get rammed with a strap-on! Not the MC though.
I'm more nervous to how audiences will react to Netori than anything, I don't see many games at all take the angle as I'm doing it.
Shit, I was waiting for Prisicilla. Well I will wait. It will be around about two weeks time or so?
We're talking about a post technical update to add in the content and iron out any lost bugs

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'm more nervous to how audiences will react to Netori than anything, I don't see many games at all take the angle as I'm doing it.
Dont see why netori will be a problem when is the mc taking the bitches not other way around, i played a few netori games before and enjoyed them so im not nervous about this at all. IM READYYY!!!

AND im guessing is that one kid with the hot mom (forgot his name) that will get rammed HARD.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

We're talking about a post technical update to add in the content and iron out any lost bugs
Well I for one enjoy it, especially if mc gets to degrade her (In her case, as a rich, stuck up, married woman, she's a better candidate for it than Clara was).

And I mean, ignoring the ocasional screeching you get, I think you guys are doing a good job with this game. The only real way I can see you guys fucking it up is by trying to sugar coat shit you shouldn't, or by having people ram mcs ass out of the ntr route.

Also remember what I said about Gerda's husband looking young? There's already people thinking he is her son, lmao.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well I for one enjoy it, especially if mc gets to degrade her (In her case, as a rich, stuck up, married woman, she's a better candidate for it than Clara was).

And I mean, ignoring the ocasional screeching you get, I think you guys are doing a good job with this game. The only real way I can see you guys fucking it up is by trying to sugar coat shit you shouldn't, or by having people ram mcs ass out of the ntr route.

Also remember what I said about Gerda's husband looking young? There's already people thinking he is her son, lmao.
I try not sugar coat, it's best to try be honest.
I'm super tired, so I'm gonna grab some sleep...Hope you guys enjoy the update when it lands.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nobody is going to bat a eye at Netori, as long as we don't HAVE to deal with the pathetic husband and can instead ignore him.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes