Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Priscilla talks about meeting her at the "Stables", but the only one i could find was in her backyard. Anyone have any idea how to finish this? I am at 98.9%

noname0330

Sep 27, 2017
[QUOTE =“Fixn,post:1869339,member:183535”]
普麗西拉談到在“馬厩”遇見她,但我能找到的唯一一個就是在她的後院。任何人都知道如何完成這個?我是98.9%
[/引用]

Go back you room call her

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@lostraven @MorahZamora

i finally figured that unlocking the first save grants all the content completed up until the recent update i guess i havent been using the save unlock since today

this is a very useful feature so i dont have to replay all the content again like ive been doing since the beginning of the game :D(y):cool:

@Blarfz

#4,805

thank you for telling me where the rope is (y)

@lostraven

#4,927

thank you for telling me where the special software is (y)

@beeprone

#5,096

thanks for telling me where to go to get to the gym (y)

Reactions: Morah SDG

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
This update is one of the best in a long time! The Gerda story with her daughter is great and I feel like the picture/art quality has increased as well ( the portraits were always 10/10 but some of the early H-scene drawings were kind of low quality *cough*bathroom Stacy Scene *cough*). Other than the H-scenes I love the added atmosphere of the cars and the Streetlights to make the night time feel alive, I just sat and watched the street lights turn off and on for a while! Great job Uber!!

Priscilla talks about meeting her at the "Stables", but the only one i could find was in her backyard. Anyone have any idea how to finish this? I am at 98.9%
Im not quite sure how to get that scene either, she asks about the horse stables then says "follow me" and is nowhere to be seen. Probably a glitch or unfinished scene.

Reactions: Val72

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can you progress with Priscilla after she says follow her to the stables? Or is that the end?
No. Thought it was silly that they teased that, should have held off until they added the next part of this update, felt it only caused confusion. When the indicator says 100%, it means 100%.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes