corvirae

Aug 25, 2018
where can i find the gym please -_- anyone has any kind of idea
It's at the mall front, which you first need to unlock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But for some reason on all my new game playthroughs on 10.5b the exit to mall front will not appear, causing all locations at the mall to be unavailable for the rest of the game.

Reactions: erik3791 and Nawab

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's at the mall front, which you first need to unlock.

But for some reason on all my new game playthroughs on 10.5b the exit to mall front will not appear, causing all locations at the mall to be unavailable for the rest of the game.

I had the same issue until I robbed Darnels house then it unlocked not sure why. I have noticed with this update the sequencing of quests is all out of wack for instance you can get the rope to get the ball back long before Becca throws it into the tree .

corvirae

Aug 25, 2018
I had the same issue until I robbed Darnels house then it unlocked not sure why. I have noticed with this update the sequencing of quests is all out of wack for instance you can get the rope to get the ball back long before Becca throws it into the tree .
Nevermind, I just found that that the mall front will be unlocked further down the storyline.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
as soon as i load the game i get a screen saying settings and cant get off it?
I have heard if you press the ESC key and then select go back to game or main menue then you can progress. I have not had the issue so I am not sure if it works.

funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
I have heard if you press the ESC key and then select go back to game or main menue then you can progress. I have not had the issue so I am not sure if it works.
No it is as soon as i click the icon and it comes up with the taffy tales logo than the screen comes with all the characters and right in the middle is what i presume to be the settings menu but when i click the back button it doesnt work.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
No it is as soon as i click the icon and it comes up with the taffy tales logo than the screen comes with all the characters and right in the middle is what i presume to be the settings menu but when i click the back button it doesnt work.
Wel as I said I have not had the issue and I am only guessing. There is one other thing you could try and again not sure if it would work control alt delete open task manager that will minimize the game window then try opening minimized game see if it goes away. Sorry I can't more help.

funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
Wel as I said I have not had the issue and I am only guessing. There is one other thing you could try and again not sure if it would work control alt delete open task manager that will minimize the game window then try opening minimized game see if it goes away. Sorry I can't more help.
Thanks for the help i am still having the same problem so will leave it till tomorow to see if it fixes itself

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@exirock Hey, your review is pretty fair, but you should maybe edit in an addendum, because there is in fact a way to skip forward time. It's on the main map, the yellow arrow circle.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
@exirock Hey, your review is pretty fair, but you should maybe edit in an addendum, because there is in fact a way to skip forward time. It's on the main map, the yellow arrow circle.
Hello, are you the developer of this game? because i'm a new player have issue that the game will crash in early game especially when i try to put the spy camera in Priscilla house and at the same thing the text box will become blank. I already try to exit and enter the game again even i have re-download the game but the problem still there.

Reactions: Bruin1850

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Okay I just finished this Release I had a great time I love the back and forth with the Mc's duel personality. Outside of the quest sequencing being off a bit and the one freeze up I had which was easy to get out of it was pretty smooth for me. Of course there are some issues that have been beat to death in this thread such as minor spelling errors , the Mc name coming back after changing it(Peter...) and the for mentioned quest sequencing being out of wack. I think this release was great lots of new scenes as promised. Interesting story line developing nicely (Mc is so going to dominate). Gerta was fucking hot can't what for Priscilla and Mary not to mention more Becca and what ever else the Devs decide to do. I don't really understand all the terminology about NTR but if I see something in the future that bugs me I just will not play that part. I love the fact that it will be optional no reason to throw the baby out with the bath water due some uncomfortable content. Not saying it will be uncomfortable will have to wait and see how I feel about it once it is in the game. @lostraven and Uberpie great job so far I am very pleased to be able to play your game :)

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Wonderful writing, good visuals, very twisted mind, a lot of intuition. I tip my hat off to you, sir. Can't wait until this is finished. There are only a handful of games here worthy of support, in my humble opinion, but this is certainly one of them.
Pity the incest is gone, but there are other fetishes that make it worthwhile.
Keep up the good work. This is going to be a classic.

Reactions: Morah SDG
Mar 18, 2019
Out of the 6 games that you've mentioned, 2 of them were cancelled, the third isnt successful at all and in my humble opinion poorly made(The Tyrant) and 4th has rather insignificant amount of NTR in it(Dreams of Desire) I can agree with Good Girl Gone Bad and Superpowered but these games are rather special in their own regard. It's difficult to bring titles that sank by introducing NTR but what we focus on here are trends and general opinion. My intention wasn't to discuss whether ntr is good or bad, but rather to point out an impact it'd have on the game. Trends like I've mentioned can be easily verified by checking out various ntr doujins and seeing a litanies of curses.

I agree that NTR can be very interesting and engaging. I cannot speak about people who dislike it, however I can tell from my observations that there is a greater number of people who dislike than those who like it. Hence came my feedback about it.

If you go vanilla you don't risk discouraging anyone from playing your game, but if you put some ntr in there, then some people may get upset and start writing things like "kill all cucks". My 2 cents haha.
So the options are become a generic clone that people will most likely get bored of OR make a game that will be controversial and garner attention.

Also there is a difference between cancelled and successful, at the peak of its popularity those games were being played by everyone and there was major activity within the thread about it so much so to spawn fan mods and spin-offs. The "trend" of NTR here atleast it seems is that if you put it in people will whine/complain without even trying to understand the context, it seems as if the words themselves are triggers for certain players whom you deem to brand "kill all cucks" people. My observation is that adding NTR doesnt harm your game it just gives it more attention, theres ways to appease both crowds, its been done before and theres literally nothing to lose because your only broadening your fanbase.

Opinions aside, at the end of the day the DEV has the final say and I think so long as the content provided has effort put into it people will at the very least appreciate it NTR or not.

Reactions: kaiten

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Wonderful writing, good visuals, very twisted mind, a lot of intuition. I tip my hat off to you, sir. Can't wait until this is finished. There are only a handful of games here worthy of support, in my humble opinion, but this is certainly one of them.
Pity the incest is gone, but there are other fetishes that make it worthwhile.
Keep up the good work. This is going to be a classic.
Wait...is the mary story line canceled ?

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Wait...is the mary story line canceled ?
No, it's just that the incest terms have been edited out. Not happy about it, but it's pretty obvious Mary is your mom, so you just got to use your imagination. Fetishes are mental, after all.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes