Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
So uh I "completed" the current update, but I saw some mention to Precilla talking about stables (accidentally skipped a lot of it) and I'm wondering if I missed any scenes or anything, as I can't access the stables.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So uh I "completed" the current update, but I saw some mention to Precilla talking about stables (accidentally skipped a lot of it) and I'm wondering if I missed any scenes or anything, as I can't access the stables.
Not implemented yet you did not miss anything on that front

Reactions: Morah SDG

BigBoiAlphaMale

Oct 25, 2017
i havent noticed the incest terms are edited out ? it that true if you just call mary mom in the game she becomes your mom ? or it that not the cast ? if not cant they just edit the incest stuff back in at the players choose whe he calls mary mom ? town of passion dith it this way ? second question next update mary ? if the incest is stil gone by then its kinda stupid doing her update ?
This guy gets it. Can i just change the name of the characters? Lmao

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Taffy Tales patch v.0.10.5b

For Win Version.

For Mac Version.( edit. Now its 0.10.5b) before was 0.10.5a sorry for wrong version)

For Android version.
Hey man, do you happen to have the linux version too?

Links updated

Reactions: Silf and Baxonius

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
who cares its better then having the incest content gone lately i havent looked at what mom says if the incest content is gone but here update will come sooner or later and having the incest content gone is just lame and stupid allot people are fans of the sis and mom so there needs to be a selution that works with patreon ?
Then maybe they'll figure one out, who knows?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If the mall is greyed out it means you have not tailed and robbed Darnel yet. I hate to say this I really do but all the questions in this thread have been answered else where in the thread sometimes on the very page they are being asked on in other cases rather recently a few pages back. Uh I read the entire thread before I started posting anything and reading it would be a lot easier for everyone if there was not 1/3 of the thread being questions that have been answered already. I am sorry to be bringing this up I have nothing against people needing help

Reactions: Morah SDG

space[adet

May 5, 2019
Having an issue with the gym. Found clothes outside, spoke with Mary and now I am stuck. Mall is greyed out and I have no gym clothes in my inventory. Any suggestions? Or do they randomly show up in MC room at some point?

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Could someone give a full save for the new update (the bug fix one so 0.10.5b) and explain step by step how to properly make the save work with the gallery being 100% unlocked.
I did saw that RedPillBlues gave both but i can't make the thing work since it's the one for 0.10.5a and save compatibility is not yet a thing u_u

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes