Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
yea I'd rather not have it at all, destroys everything resembling them as actual people( I know they're not, immersion right?)to me. That's just me though all an opinion
I know that when I create my own game with backing and team work from friends and associates I hope to build over the years, I will have a male MC, two brothers, a father, and a mother who lives and works in Japan. I want people to know straight up they ain't getting to fuck their mothers.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How do I do the late night call? I got the software from the neighbors backyard but I don't know how to start the call.
This was another thing I had to look up myself. I thought I was stuck. You have to buy a burner phone for $100 at the store. Game doesn't really tell you this.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Version 0.9
"Oh, nice! I will try it when it is finished!"

...several weeks later...

Version 0.10
"......crap."

I really should know better by now.
I was gonna say, a numbering system does nothing to tell you when a product is close to having a solid 1.0 lol You could go on infinitely, pretty much.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey all, just to let you know I will not be able to talk as much for a week because I'll be on holiday in Amsterdam Tuesday. HOWEVER, before you all get your panties in a twist, know I've sent over everything for the technical update and then double sent over all the scripts.

By the way, all your poor fools thinking I have no plan for the story or 'restoring' *cough* lost content *cough* clearly haven't been paying attention.

Enjoy yourselves, and in the meanwhile, I anoint the noble @MorahZamora and wise @RedPillBlues the sacred answerers of stupid questions.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Hey all, just to let you know I will not be able to talk as much for a week because I'll be on holiday in Amsterdam Tuesday. HOWEVER, before you all get your panties in a twist, know I've sent over everything for the technical update and then double sent over all the scripts.

By the way, all your poor fools thinking I have no plan for the story or 'restoring' *cough* lost content *cough* clearly haven't been paying attention.

Enjoy yourselves, and in the meanwhile, I anoint the noble @MorahZamora and wise @RedPillBlues the sacred answerers of stupid questions.
enjoy your vacay my dude

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Ok. I'll be 'That Guy'. Is there any planed crossdressing/trap content for Harry and Danny? It was teased for both, so....yea. Really hoping that wasn't a inside joke and they really do have a few things in the works.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
i have the rope but can't progress Tiffany's quest, what do i need to do next to find the ball?
There's a wall behind and left of Priscilla/Gerda's house, clicking that will put you in the backyard. Once in the backyard click the tree.

Ok. I'll be 'That Guy'. Is there any planed crossdressing/trap content for Harry and Danny? It was teased for both, so....yea. Really hoping that wasn't a inside joke and they really do have a few things in the works.
Danny yes, I don't think anything has been said about Harry yet though.

Reactions: Morah SDG

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
If the game is tagged for NTR because it's "planned to be implemented", shouldn't pregnancy tag also be up there, since it is also a content planned for the future?
There'd be a whole new set of questions if this got tagged. Not sure anyone wants to deal with that headache.

Reactions: APoc1 and JayAn

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I am for the idea myself I love beautiful pregnant women hope they do decide to implement that but I can live with out the tag until it is actually in the game

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
That's why as I mentioned earlier, it would be a good idea to create FAQ section. This way we would avoid wasting time on nth post about "Is there NTR in this game? I opened the game and menu doesn't contain NTR at all"

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's why as I mentioned earlier, it would be a good idea to create FAQ section. This way we would avoid wasting time on nth post about "Is there NTR in this game? I opened the game and menu doesn't contain NTR at all"
It only works if people bother to actually read I mean some will not even read two post above where the answers have been given and ask anyway. However I think you have a good idea none the less

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes