Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys (as always sorry for me bad english)
I stop play the game many months ago for the massive (if i can say like this) setting up heavy NTR in the game. At last in the intro of the game. So the fear about NTR was to high that i put on hold this game in me list of play it. Also because when the game come out, was not so much clear if the NTR was avoidable or not. (Now i read and i know that in game NTR is optional and from the V0.8 there is no NTR available). Obviously this are not the only reasons that led me to put on hold in me list the game. The main reason was... i am a huge incest fan, so i wanna play every incest thing game. But as i say when I tried the game, obviously it had very few, if not to say zero things based on incest.

So me question is... how far the incest now is in game? I really love the artwork, I really like games in drawn style that do 3D models. I'm not saying that I don't like 3D ones, because I like those too. But I prefer the style drawn in short.
So can someone tell me if i can finally see any incest thing in game? If i am not mistake is a mother/son incest thing. The last version i play was the v0.6 if i am not wrong o_O so surelly the game now have a lot of new thing.
Also... (ofc i hate NTR) so me other question is... how many girls/woman the MC can fuck now? The game need a walk? Or is easy to play till now? As i say i prefer to avoid any bad thing. Me playstyle is base only on MC and how many girls/women i can let him fuck :ROFLMAO: i do not dislike helping friend in game with other girls... "other" that are not part in the MC harem. Otherwise, there is no way i let them fuck one of MC girls/women. No sharing in me playthrough :)

Thank you for the answer/advice your all giving to me

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys (as always sorry for me bad english)
I stop play the game many months ago for the massive (if i can say like this) setting up heavy NTR in the game. At last in the intro of the game. So the fear about NTR was to high that i put on hold this game in me list of play it. Also because when the game come out, was not so much clear if the NTR was avoidable or not. (Now i read and i know that in game NTR is optional and from the V0.8 there is no NTR available). Obviously this are not the only reasons that led me to put on hold in me list the game. The main reason was... i am a huge incest fan, so i wanna play every incest thing game. But as i say when I tried the game, obviously it had very few, if not to say zero things based on incest.

So me question is... how far the incest now is in game? I really love the artwork, I really like games in drawn style that do 3D models. I'm not saying that I don't like 3D ones, because I like those too. But I prefer the style drawn in short.
So can someone tell me if i can finally see any incest thing in game? If i am not mistake is a mother/son incest thing. The last version i play was the v0.6 if i am not wrong o_O so surelly the game now have a lot of new thing.
Also... (ofc i hate NTR) so me other question is... how many girls/woman the MC can fuck now? The game need a walk? Or is easy to play till now? As i say i prefer to avoid any bad thing. Me playstyle is base only on MC and how many girls/women i can let him fuck :ROFLMAO: i do not dislike helping friend in game with other girls... "other" that are not part in the MC harem. Otherwise, there is no way i let them fuck one of MC girls/women. No sharing in me playthrough :)

Thank you for the answer/advice your all giving to me
No incest or NTR currently, next mega update will be a update focusing on the Mother Landlady, If incest is that big of a thing for you, you might wanna wait a few months.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No incest or NTR currently, next mega update will be a update focusing on the Mother Landlady, If incest is that big of a thing for you, you might wanna wait a few months.
Thank you for the answer. lol i can play without incest, is not a problem. The important thing now is... how many girls/women... till now MC can fuck. I really do not wanna play a blu ball game if someone understand XD
At last now i know that the next update is on mother... ofc for patreon landlady... so sad to read landlady. Really this patreon thing is so damn stupid and annoying. Anyway... the game need a patch or in game there is some thing that let me change landlady with mother? Anticipate thankses to anyone.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for the answer. lol i can play without incest, is not a problem. The important thing now is... how many girls/women... till now MC can fuck. I really do not wanna play a blu ball game if someone understand XD
At last now i know that the next update is on mother... ofc for patreon landlady... so sad to read landlady. Really this patreon thing is so damn stupid and annoying. Anyway... the game need a patch or in game there is some thing that let me change landlady with mother? Anticipate thankses to anyone.
You can currently have sex with 2 other females, a third one has a fellatio. One the the Mega update hits there will most likely be a patch, so don't worry.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
So it was already decided in what order will the mega updates be made? Also which characters receive a mega updates? There's Mary, Tiffany and... who else?

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
Hey! So I'm stuck at 97%. I had to buy lingerie for Clara. I went off and bought it but it's not in my inventory. It's not available at the shop anymore either. Clara is also nowhere to be found. Is there a way to fix that or just tough luck on that scene? Loving the game.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes