APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If you find, reply here pls.
Invite Gerta over for sex in your bedroom and have pussy sex. There may be a bug that even if you have had pussy sex you will not see those pics I thought I was missing the same ones but after I finished all the content they were there even though I had already carried out the act long before I was at 100%...

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Good stuff so far. Had a few things trigger out of sequence. For example, the gift of the ball from Becca (?) and get it back from Priscilla's house. Got the quest to recover the ball triggered before actually getting the ball. It could be interesting to see a full sissification/feminization of Danny (i). Ever consider starting a discord group for this game and other projects?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
give me a save before last patch pls

Saves from last ver will not work in this ver. goto the save screen and click on the locked save then enter the names you want the characters to have in the cheat box type umlure that will bring you up to the new content but with out cash. if you want cash cheat you have to play from the beginning using this cheat code fzyeow enter it during the splash screen after you start new game.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
in this version the bust of characters in dialogs and the fag minigame to, are invisible, any idea of how to fix it?

i try the -force-opengl command before but the game don't open

the unity version was changed or something?

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Note: ANDROID version is very bad. When I'm playing the game with a few minutes it's freeze. How the f I fix this.

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
another game where the devs focus primarily on the "milfs", "chubbies", and other such undesireables, while only teasing at hot "innocent" 18 year old pussy. it gets old once you realize that the dev's pretty much trying to say "this is what you should find attractive, not this". another cool project, with great potential, wasted on bullshit proportions and milfs. Guess i gotta play japanese games if i want sexy young adults, because a majority of the western games just have unattractive content.

still, lots of potential. i hope the dev gives us some good options, because so far it's... meh.

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Invite Gerta over for sex in your bedroom and have pussy sex. There may be a bug that even if you have had pussy sex you will not see those pics I thought I was missing the same ones but after I finished all the content they were there even though I had already carried out the act long before I was at 100%...
They are after anal scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i need these:

Reactions: Shimico

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
They are after anal scenes:
And i need these:

Well here you are it is scenes from pussy sex like I said it might be a bug after I completed the pussy sex scenes and looked in the gallery I had the same blanks you had but after I fully completed the game playing from the beginning using the fzyeow cheat code they were suddenly in the gallery I tried the umlure cheat the first time but I did not want to play with out cash and I also wanted to see if anything was changed I can't really say what happens if you use the umlure cheat. BTW it may be quite obvious but I have not figured out how to use the spoiler tags -_- sorry folks

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
[/SPOILER]
View attachment 298146 View attachment 298147

[/SPOILER]
Well here you are it is scenes from pussy sex like I said it might be a bug after I completed the pussy sex scenes and looked in the gallery I had the same blanks you had but after I fully completed the game playing from the beginning using the fzyeow cheat code they were suddenly in the gallery I tried the umlure cheat the first time but I did not want to play with out cash and I also wanted to see if anything was changed I can't really say what happens if you use the umlure cheat. BTW it may be quite obvious but I have not figured out how to use the spoiler tags -_- sorry folks
First brackets don't need a forward slash. Also there's ellipses at the top of the text box that have a tool for it, all you have to do is highlight what you want to be in the Spoiler.

Reactions: APoc1

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
another game where the devs focus primarily on the "milfs", "chubbies", and other such undesireables, while only teasing at hot "innocent" 18 year old pussy. it gets old once you realize that the dev's pretty much trying to say "this is what you should find attractive, not this". another cool project, with great potential, wasted on bullshit proportions and milfs. Guess i gotta play japanese games if i want sexy young adults, because a majority of the western games just have unattractive content.

still, lots of potential. i hope the dev gives us some good options, because so far it's... meh.
Lol buddy I think you're overthinking things. I don't think the dev is trying to tell you what you should find attractive. I'm pretty sure they're just making a game using people/scenarios that they find arousing. You don't like what they like and well that's about it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lol buddy I think you're overthinking things. I don't think the dev is trying to tell you what you should find attractive. I'm pretty sure they're just making a game using people/scenarios that they find arousing. You don't like what they like and well that's about it.
I was going to reply to that guy, but I'm fairly certain its bait.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes