Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
game froze solid at this point. I bought Becca new panties and then chose call to Becca. Normally I can click one of the three circles up top but this time I can't click them.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So it was already decided in what order will the mega updates be made? Also which characters receive a mega updates? There's Mary, Tiffany and... who else?
Tiffany's is currently being written. Mary's was recently finished but that was after Becca's. So likely it's Becca, then Mary (mom), then Tiffany (sis) if lostravens writing order is the release order. Clara is getting some content in one of the three, and possibly other girls.

I havent been paying attention to the mom story line was the incest realy removed ? If so i hope they fix that with the mom update isnt that the next 1 there where some hints of it in this update she has been teased like there is no tomorrow ?
They had to remove it to remain on pateron, but don't worry, we'll be getting an incest patch once the mega updates go live. It's pretty pointless to have one with how little mom or sis content there is at the moment.

Reactions: APoc1

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Aight i hope what you say is true where dith you obtain this info also is the mom update next ? I gues cause will get a incest patch ?
Lostraven has a lot of posts in this thread and I've read most of them since I started following the game. I could link some if you'd like to read them yourself. Moms update would come second, after Becca's if they follow the order he wrote them in, but we don't know if he and Uberpie will.

screansaver

Jul 5, 2018
I don't get it, I used the code to start from the start of the update and I have the rope. The quest still says find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back. I've gone to every location I can think of Tiffany being in but nothing happens. Any pointers?

nav1337

Sep 13, 2017
I don't get it, I used the code to start from the start of the update and I have the rope. The quest still says find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back. I've gone to every location I can think of Tiffany being in but nothing happens. Any pointers?
you have to go to Priscila's garden and climb the tree

• Wow
Reactions: screansaver

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Haven't been back on this game since 0.5 i think maybe earlier. Any NTR in the game yet or still on hold ?

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I can't enter Beccas's House. This game is more on bug! I really hate this game! :mad:

Finding ball with Becca? How should I do that! I can't even enter Her house.

And then finding Mary weight? Where I can find it. And my main problem is Finding the ball with Becca. I can't use the map if I still didn't find d the ball

Until now I'm stuck finding the ball with Becca but non I can find it

HELP ME please. I have very big problem here

298456 I click Becca's House many times but still can't interact it

May 5, 2019
Did you check on 1st page? there are all update on 0.10.05b.

welcome and yes. take a look on 1st page.

Which version ? or you can take savegame from last patch in Game load and unlock with code from 1st.page.
Thank you for the welcome!
Also i'm trying to write a review of the game, but I couldn't write anything on the review page

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes