AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Funny game :) started new game yesterday with cheat code --- now i have 96,3%, day 35 after webcam show with Clare and after mommy watching MC fuck Gerda twice. no new quests. is there anything more to do?

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Funny game :) started new game yesterday with cheat code --- now i have 96,3%, day 35 after webcam show with Clare and after mommy watching MC fuck Gerda twice. no new quests. is there anything more to do?
wheres the gim?

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
How do you call Gerda over to the house? Also, does Prisilla's quest line stop at the movie date?

Nix that mi a damn mouth breather.

This stuff is gold bullion as always

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
I´m stucked with the new missions, please help
Where did i find the program to blackmail?

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Lostraven
Do you think to do some updating with Danny (effeminate boy), I'm curious if MC will have any sexual relationship with Danny some time if it's going to be an Active / Passive relationship or they can exchange some time

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Lostraven
Do you think to do some updating with Danny (effeminate boy), I'm curious if MC will have any sexual relationship with Danny some time if it's going to be an Active / Passive relationship or they can exchange some time
I ASKED FROM THE ACADEMY BECAUSE OF THIS, I CAN NOT OPEN THE SENSES WITH DARNEL, AND THE OTHER MILF, I'M ASKING TO FIND IN THE GYN BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT IS ON THE MAP.
SOMEBODY HAS DARNEL'S SAVE?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Lostraven
Optional content is planned.

Reactions: shotzpro

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
"Funny game :) started new game yesterday with cheat code --- now i have 96,3%, day 35 after webcam show with Clare and after mommy watching MC fuck Gerda twice. no new quests. is there anything more to do? "

well.... is there anything after those events?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes