ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
i'm having problems accessing the map too, now forced to restart game to hopefully fix bug SMH! any other way to fix???

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
In priscilla house you can quit only through door on the left.
Great game, played and enjoyed. great art. Maybe there
will
be some story about Jennifer i hope.
No bugs for me 100%.
If you stuck somewhere just go to sleep in your house. I only stuck 1 time when you need to good to gym ( gym located in mall across school ).

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
I am not stuck inside the house, already did that part (cameras and study), I am outside, can't enter her house and can't do anything in the back (already did the tree), no button in the bottom on the screen to go back and the map icon get greyed out

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
my games map bug started after walking Becca home for like the 3rd time, after the convo with her it shows her house and then only gives an option to go to my house, no map. at my house i can only go in, no map either, both houses the map is just grayed out

oh wow, forced to restart the game, and the dialog skip option doesn't even work right either, GTFO SMH

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
my games map bug started after walking Becca home for like the 3rd time, after the convo with her it shows her house and then only gives an option to go to my house, no map. at my house i can only go in, no map either, both houses the map is just grayed out
What can you do in your house? Is there a cut-scene to trigger? Are you on PC or? Have you tried making the MC sleep?

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
i'm in MC's house, i was able to get the mom shower and sisters toilet scene to happen, also i am able to sleep too. did sleep like 3 time, still nothing is fixing the bug and i'm on PC

i reloaded a save i made shortly after just meeting the mom, and the dialog skip option seems to be broken now too, i click skip dialog option and it does nothing forcing me to click on the dialog forcing the skip box to unclick at the same time

this is a great game, real nice art style, an fairly decent story and nice scenes, this reminds me to much of the Summertime Saga game, it is an amazing game with game breaking bugs that force you to restart from the beginning all the time for no reason too. least it feels like i got a little further in this game then Sumertime's last update though. :cautious:

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
i'm in MC's house, i was able to get the mom shower and sisters toilet scene to happen, also i am able to sleep too. did sleep like 3 time, still nothing is fixing the bug and i'm on PC

i reloaded a save i made shortly after just meeting the mom, and the dialog skip option seems to be broken now too, i click skip dialog option and it does nothing forcing me to click on the dialog forcing the skip box to unclick at the same time
Are you going into the file itself and loading the game or just going from the shortcut? Some players have an issue when they don't load the game direct from opening up the file and playing from there. Also, if you just want the new content, just go to the menu and click on the ? save to unlock it and it'll take you straight to the new content.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
thanks you for the advice, yeah, i tried loading form both the main menu screen start up and the short cut and still no map, also this is my first time playing the game a i have heard so many good things about it and was hoeing to enjoy it in its entirety but i'll just use the cookie jar option you suggested i guess.

oh wow, i just realized even my first save's the map is messed up on now too, after the bug started it seems to be messing up all the saves maps.

a full restart seems to be the only fix for all the problems

edit: i take that back, the cookie jar load option is broken too, it doesn't work either, i click on it and it ask for name and the i enter them and hit OK and nothing Happens the name window just stays there and i have to click the X close option to close it out.

where on the PC locally are the save located? i need to delete them and the game and start the game over fresh or something, the old saves seem to error the game out in quite a few way.

i'm gonna go ahead and guess the saves are in a temp app data local folder, just don't know what one it is though. i got a lot of games and programs installed :unsure:

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
thanks you for the advice, yeah, i tried loading form both the main menu screen start up and the short cut and still no map, also this is my first time playing the game a i have heard so many good things about it and was hoeing to enjoy it in its entirety but i'll just use the cookie jar option you suggested i guess.

oh wow, i just realized even my first save's the map is messed up on now too, after the bug started it seems to be messing up all the saves maps.

a full restart seems to be the only fix for all the problems

edit: i take that back, the cookie jar load option is broken too, it doesn't work either, i click on it and it ask for name and the i enter them and hit OK and nothing Happens the name window just stays there and i have to click the X close option to close it out.

where on the PC locally are the save located? i need to delete them and the game and start the game over fresh or something, the old saves seem to error the game out in quite a few way.

i'm gonna go ahead and guess the saves are in a temp app data local folder, just don't know what one it is though. i got a lot of games and programs installed :unsure:
I'd suggest a full restart/re-download, we're the midst of a technical update to try fix up the bugs and alter some of the early scenes of the game.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
i did all of that, Deleted the game and found and deleted local saves under "uberpie" in my app local folders, restarted the game and the game is still broken, at least the load sex scene unlock part still is, i'll have to manually play though the game itself to see how bad it is still. at least the skip dialog box is now working so that's a major plus.

thank you for your time and help though.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone :)

Just thought to touch base and say everything is going according to plan. I'm well under-way with the Technical update.

I do want to put emphasis that even though this WILL include the cut content from Priscilla's story, IT IS NOT A FULL UPDATE, this is so that when we start introducing the Poll winners 'Mega updates' we have the game as bug-free and as tightly coded as possible. :)

NEW TIER

As some of you eagle eyed viewers may have noticed, a new tier has been added. The 'Supreme Pie' tier is something I've toyed with for a while. but feel comfortable at last unveiling it.

Have an OC you're interested in having turn up in the game? We'll see what we can do! You'll work closely beside myself and Lostraven to bring your character to life with their own unique story, you'll get to approve the script for your character and put in-put in how you want your character to look and feel in the game, (And you may even see your character turn up in future updates!)

Not interested in adding your own character? That's fine, work with us to see some more of our juicy leading ladies doing what YOU want them to.

(Subject to some legal restrictions on content, while we will try our best to accommodate in the event we cannot do so a full refund will be offered. Depending on scene/content may be route restrictive).

LOSTRAVEN'S CHALLENGE...

Some of you may be thinking, 'there's no way I can afford the Supreme Pie but I have this amazing idea for a scene!'

Well, we present to you 'Lostraven's challenge!'

Present below in the comments your favorite idea for a scene with Tiffany and they'll placed into a poll for all $1 dollar and more Patreons to vote on what their chosen scene is.

The winning idea will find it's way into the game!

Worried your amazing idea will get over-looked and buried in the comments? Not to worry,

I'll be picking out ONE (or two if they're really good) and throwing it into the Poll.

(Subject to same legal restrictions on what can be accommodated).

That's all the news for now :)

In the meanwhile, we hope you enjoy this teaser with Priscilla. She's looking forward to her next date with you!

- Taffy Tales team

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
How in depth are the current scene "script" comments? Just random shit like "doggystyle anal" or actual, thought out scenes?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How in depth are the current scene "script" comments? Just random shit like "doggystyle anal" or actual, thought out scenes?
One or two more thought out, but some that are just too vague or generic. Hopefully get some more unique ideas otherwise there won't be enough to put in a Poll.

Okay now there's a couple decent ones.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
One or two more thought out, but some that are just too vague or generic. Hopefully get some more unique ideas otherwise there won't be enough to put in a Poll.

Okay now there's a couple decent ones.
I'd imagine it's near impossible to write something when we have no idea what you're doing with her. If she's a slut you'd write it differently than if she was a prude and whatnot. I could write up a few scenes myself but if I don't know the direction you're taking her they'll be quite bland and shallow.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes