Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
I haven't check on this, I think 0.6 or something, can't remember. Just want to ask if is there NTR added now or should I wait for another year or so.

Reactions: Saladitas

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I haven't check on this, I think 0.6 or something, can't remember. Just want to ask if is there NTR added now or should I wait for another year or so.
There's Netori in the game and very mild groping NTR scenes in the early portions of the game. The NTR/Netorase route hasn't been written yet.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone :)

I'm sure you're all dying to hear about what's been going on with the latest update.

Well, for starters the Technical update has been expanded with an extra 5K worth of additional content for the first half of Priscilla's Arc thanks to Lostraven, and I've been working my way through bug-testing, adding new settings features and updating all of the older scenes I wasn't quite satisfied with.

I have to admit, I'm a little exhausted after all this work. So post release of this update I'll be taking a short break to recover my energy before tackling the first Mega update.

We're expecting to launch the update in about 2 Weeks :)

We also wish to announce we're soon to go Live with Discord! We know some of you have been asking for it for a while, and we've finally got around to getting one organised :) More on that very soon.

Thank you all for Participating in Lostraven's Challenge by the way, I think it's fair to say 'daddy issues' won by a mile and will be written accordingly into Tiffany's Script.

Finally once again we'd like to say thank you for your patience and support in helping make this project a reality, without you this couldn't be done.

Please enjoy this teaser! As you can see, Priscilla is definitely not like most girls. ;)

- Taffy Tales team

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
The NTR (unless I'm wrong) involves you and Priscilla's parents. It is a whole route.

Newbie610

Jun 8, 2019
I'm getting stuck with the software. How can I get it ? Somebody helps me please!( Sorry for my bad English :(( )

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018

Hey LostRaven, this amazing little artwork is making me inquisitive, therfore I wanted to hear from you if you've been actually planning to write about any similar scenes or events in this (BDSM) theme in future?

U

User_257412

Hello everyone :)

I'm sure you're all dying to hear about what's been going on with the latest update.

Well, for starters the Technical update has been expanded with an extra 5K worth of additional content for the first half of Priscilla's Arc thanks to Lostraven, and I've been working my way through bug-testing, adding new settings features and updating all of the older scenes I wasn't quite satisfied with.

I have to admit, I'm a little exhausted after all this work. So post release of this update I'll be taking a short break to recover my energy before tackling the first Mega update.

We're expecting to launch the update in about 2 Weeks :)

We also wish to announce we're soon to go Live with Discord! We know some of you have been asking for it for a while, and we've finally got around to getting one organised :) More on that very soon.

Thank you all for Participating in Lostraven's Challenge by the way, I think it's fair to say 'daddy issues' won by a mile and will be written accordingly into Tiffany's Script.

Finally once again we'd like to say thank you for your patience and support in helping make this project a reality, without you this couldn't be done.

Please enjoy this teaser! As you can see, Priscilla is definitely not like most girls. ;)

- Taffy Tales team
Pretty much this sumps up forward NTR domination support and hints at "don't expect any mom and MC deep incest story progression for another year or two, if ever", too bad, but guess I'm out. Also pity how TT haven't received self contained fan art thread :unsure:

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
isn't 0.10.0 supposed to be 1.0.0?
Nope. Going from 0.9 to 1.0 is how decimal numbers work. Software versioning just increments the number, because the goal isn't for the number to be an analogue to overall progress, but to simply describe how many updates of a given type there have been. Usually it's something like:

Version X.Y.Z, where X= number of "full releases" there have been (vague term tbh), Y = number of content updates and Z = number of bugfixing updates. Some devs play fast and loose with this notation though (e.g. Summertime Saga using Z for both bugfixing and content), so the meaning of the numbering often gets lost. Note that incrementing X resets Y and Z to 0, and that incrementing Y resets Z to 0.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Pretty much this sumps up forward NTR domination support and hints at "don't expect any mom and MC deep incest story progression for another year or two, if ever", too bad, but guess I'm out. Also pity how TT haven't received self contained fan art thread :unsure:
Mary's update is the second Mega update and Tiffs third. You won't be waiting a year, I'm also too fucked to take questions on NTR atm, you're welcome.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I would ease any worries people have but I currently blew way too much cash on strippers, booze and other shit, night all.
i wonder if the strippers was top tier like Jada stevens or las Vegas strippers?

you know, some lap dances are just to much for the heart :D

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The game got off it's feet thanks to dropping all the NTR. Now they'll bring it back and poison the well again. Jesus
If people outright ignore the big obvious 'SELECT THIS ROUTE TO BEGIN CUCKOLD/NTR ROUTE' and the 'ARE YOU SURE?' That will be implemented to ensure no one falls into the NTR route unwillingly, and then decides to come here and bitch to me about 'murrr NTR'. Then they're either secretly cucks in self-loathing denial, or they're morons...Or both. I have no time of day for that level of stupidity.

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes