lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Damn this is a bummer, I'm still hoping UP says fuck it and put one of two of the simplier other suggestions. 6 sounds looks relatively simple to implement. And I agree that 5 is much better than 1. As we already have daddy issues for Priscilla.
And Becca has 'Daddy' as a kink.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I know its not my place to ask for things but raven if you could possibly......... you know slide #6 in somewhere not as a plot point but more as a one off scene you'd make me the happiness dragon on the internet
I will see what can be done, but I do want to make sure people don't think, 'Oh well if he's gonna do more than one why bother with the Poll?'

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I will see what can be done, but I do want to make sure people don't think, 'Oh well if he's gonna do more than one why bother with the Poll?'
I can see why you not would want patreons to think that their votes don't count , but this would make more sense if the poll options were mutually exclusive, which isn't the case. Completely ruling out potential good ideas that don't interfere with each other purely for the sake of exclusivity it's not great, I don't think.

Last edited:

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Taffy Tales and Summertime Saga's main classroom is the French Class. Except one is a total bitch and the other seems to be horny from the get.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
1) Explore Tiffany's repressed Daddy kink. All good girls need their daddies.

2) Tiffany and MC have a Track racing bet. With the winner choosing the losers punishment.

3) Public sex with one other girl. But who will it be?

4) Tiffany Voyeur scene (Tiffany seeing something she shouldn't and enjoying it).

5) 'A rival Dom (Maria), has taken an interest in Tiffany. Perhaps it's time you showed her whose really boss in this Town?'

6) Adding something 'special' into Tiffany's milkshake. (She needs to get her vitamins somewhere!)

7) A 'fantasy' dream sequence. (Is it possible for two people to share a dream? What about an erotic dream?)

8) A 'surprise' blowjob (risky scene, almost leads to MC being caught)

9) 'A prank gone wrong' (Tiffany's 'revenge' may have got her more than she bargained for!)

You're welcome.
Damn, really like #5 & #3

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Hey, I loved the game, but I've been wondering for a while why there's a 'mind control' tag in the game, did i somehow miss some scene?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well that's cool, my/a substantially similar idea is in 4th out of 9?

Well you're eventually writing 3 scripts overall right? I'm sure some art will be usable for the other routes but the dialogue probably won't be, so you could spread the love. I'll admit I'm not sure how well some of these would play in an NTR route though.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes