Feb 5, 2018
This is my tin-foil hat speaking. Is there any reason to believe this delay has something to do with ensuring patreon payment from July month? Knowing this is the last update to the game, some people are probably going to pause their subscription while you're taking a vacation.

Last Sunday it sounded like the update was close to being done, now 4-5 days later we're getting suspiciously close to July. One could think you're trying to push into July on purpose.

Or am I wrong.

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
This is my tin-foil hat speaking. Is there any reason to believe this delay has something to do with ensuring patreon payment from July month? Knowing this is the last update to the game, some people are probably going to pause their subscription while you're taking a vacation.

Last Sunday it sounded like the update was close to being done, now 4-5 days later we're getting suspiciously close to July. One could think you're trying to push into July on purpose.

Or am I wrong.
Nah

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019

Or am I wrong.
makes sense

Mar 30, 2018

Or am I wrong.
..... ahh boy

Reactions: jake9470

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Or am I wrong.
While there are a lot of devs out there that I would believe would/have done that, I don't think Uber would. You're probably over thinking it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
What is the news update on patreon
This:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone :)

We know you guys are dying to get your hands on the next update, we've been working around the clock to try get it out to you ASAP. We've got a substantial amount of content thanks to the extensions and a fair amount of re-working for much of the older content.

We should have this update wrapped up very soon, just doing some final alterations now.

As stated before, after this update I'll be taking a short break to recharge a little before trying to tackle the mega-updates. Thankfully, with the way things are going currently, we'll hopefully be able to hire on some extra help to make releases run more smoothly.

Thank you guys so much for bearing with us through all this, as a final teaser before the release.We just thought we'd share with you a little something.

Boy, it sure is getting hot in here recently, maybe you should take a shower and cool off? Like Becca here.

- Taffy Tales team

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018

Or am I wrong.
oh sheet

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes