jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Sooooooo i don't get it, the new update will have some content right, it's not just about fixing bugs ?

Reactions: {0__0}

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Feature creep is a project killer.
Last minute feature creep is an alarm bell ringing from the rooftop
Yeah, besides I kind of despise mini games by default, so making mini games as the reason for the update just doubles down for me. TT would do well to be more like GGB and less like SS until they get more people.
Danny content is already written just not for this update.
Hope you consider doing the husband as well (hoping for a submissive couple instead of the cliche submissive husband and femdom wife).

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Lol i think dev doesnt want to update >.> he is juss extending day by day why dont you guys pick the correct day and fix and update it :') like BTManor tales -___-

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
tbh I'm just disappointed they said "aImInG fOr tOMoRrOw NigHt" on Monday, and here we are Saturday night/Sunday morning...
Same here I know I don't really have a right to complain, but I really like when people are honest. A "it's going to take at least a week to update" would've been way better because at least I don't get my hopes up every day thinking today is the "day". Still love the game though and I bet they put in lots of hard work, but I just wanted to vent a little.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
It's a low blow from UP to stretch the update release in order to get paid in full. What would make it somehwat okay it's if he's actually using the extra time to add extra content to the update. Hoping for the best, it's my favorite game and I would hate to see it start getting milked so early.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
It's a low blow from UP to stretch the update release in order to get paid in full. What would make it somehwat okay it's if he's actually using the extra time to add extra content to the update. Hoping for the best, it's my favorite game and I would hate to see it start getting milked so early.
IT'S ALMOST THE LAUNCH SO WE WON'T HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER. :alien:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes