BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The jigsaw puzzle makes me want to murder the author with a blunt spoon.

No this is not a death threat. Probably.

The first puzzles can barely be done within the limit, especially as the mouse picks up the wrong pieces, and not what you click on, but the more complex ones? They're borderline impossible. Fuck everything about that puzzle game. In fact, fuck minigames in general, they just fuck up the story. I'm so damned frustrated now my fucking hands are shaking. Fuck you, author, fuck you. With all due respect.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Played the update, hoping the creator gets rid of the jigsaw puzzles and mini games. I'm a bit frustrated we've been waiting for an update and that was our reward lol. They're pretty much impossible to beat, and when you finally do theres no reward to it. Just an unlocked scene that we've seen already. Still no sex, still no real content. Just more character introductions.

I think the creator should focus on the actual story and and making the game worthwhile instead of these BS waste of time minigames. Especially considering he wants $10 pledges. For $10 we shouldnt have 10 mins worth of gameplay.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I am stuck at level 2 corruption and level 8 of inmolarity, also I just got the scene where Darnell got the high test score. Anyone can help?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
We've been over this plenty of times in this topic already, enough is enough, internet jerks.

Next person who tries to start stupid NTR debate or cries about content in game that is clearly tagged instead of not playing it and moving on is getting throatfucked with a rusty trident.

(or banned, either way works)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So i cant have opinions? kinda sucks tbh
Opinons are fine within the given parameters. From day one it was pretty clear that this wouldn't be as vanilla as for example SummertimeSage and that the overall mood is rather dark. So complaining about those things is as useful as complaining that there are no cars involved in playing football. You can do that but it doesn't really serve a purpose.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Opinons are fine within the given parameters. From day one it was pretty clear that this wouldn't be as vanilla as for example SummertimeSage and that the overall mood is rather dark. So complaining about those things is as useful as complaining that there are no cars involved in playing football. You can do that but it doesn't really serve a purpose.
yeah your right about the summertime sage being kinda vanilla on a side note im curiosity if there is bestiality in this game due to well the dog being in the title thing theres very few bestiality games so that would be a plus if its in the game

Reactions: StalkerArtyom

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I cant get lvl 3 corruption,cause the puzzles became straight up impossible.increases difficulty of the puzzles but keeps the same timer ,so while the first ones were doable and the second set was barely doable,the last set is almost imposible...its not that the puzzle itself is hard or complex(although the pieces are all piled on top of each other so u pick up a random piece each time instead of the piece you want to pick up) the time it takes to pick up all the pieces and look at them to see whats on the piece than place it, isn't doable in the same amount of time as the other puzzles when they had fewer pieces and barley enough time.I've only completed 2 of the harder puzzles after trying 50 times and almost memorizing the pieces,then got bored and gave up.
Not saying the mini game should be removed,just that the timer is increased even if slightly.Can't get over how many times the timer went out before i could place the last piece....

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I think it has more to do with how every game with a slight bit of ntr content tends to get flooded with people going "NTR Reeeeeee!". Which really doesn't add anything to a thread.
I guess that's true.
Guess i will just ignore the whole NTR thing then. Focus mainly on the game story and Not on well NTR. There are still some issues with it.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I cant get lvl 3 corruption,cause the puzzles became straight up impossible.increases difficulty of the puzzles but keeps the same timer ,so while the first ones were doable and the second set was barely doable,the last set is almost imposible...its not that the puzzle itself is hard or complex(although the pieces are all piled on top of each other so u pick up a random piece each time instead of the piece you want to pick up) the time it takes to pick up all the pieces and look at them to see whats on the piece than place it, isn't doable in the same amount of time as the other puzzles when they had fewer pieces and barley enough time.I've only completed 2 of the harder puzzles after trying 50 times and almost memorizing the pieces,then got bored and gave up.
Not saying the mini game should be removed,just that the timer is increased even if slightly.Can't get over how many times the timer went out before i could place the last piece....
How can u ever get to fap after the corruption level 2?

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
yeah your right about the summertime sage being kinda vanilla on a side note im curiosity if there is bestiality in this game due to well the dog being in the title thing theres very few bestiality games so that would be a plus if its in the game
So far nothing about Besty.
But maybe they will add it i mean the dog is on the cover.

Reactions: goditseb

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Bestiality + NTR = MAH DICK IS DIAMOND!!

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Man that scene in the bedroom where she's bend down picking up your boxers could of been so much hotter if she was barefoot in it as the game is advertising feet.
Love the games art LOVE IT. Hope to get more out of the mom and sister and less NTR.

Reactions: Grifter
3.40 star(s) 356 Votes