RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I like how on his patreon Uber claims under fetishes that "Cuckold (optional)," yet the entire build of the story so far leans directly toward it. Guess what, its still NTR if you "reclaim" your sister and the best friend, it still happened. That doesn't just suddenly make it optional. I wish the author would just take a stance and stop walking the wire like Douglas in the Great debates. The sooner he does the sooner I can be a supporter or leave entirely.

Reactions: Easy Pete

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
yep right in the beginning your childhood friend gets rapped and i think gangbanged but it doesnt show that part because you get hit by a car :noexpression: honesty the only reason why im continuing to play this is because incase drew the art for this game i think
Incase, you sure? That doesn't seems like his/her style, the faces may be similar but the bodies are too out of proportion. Unless the dev requested they be made like that.

A sample from incase's twitter:

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017

i never said i hated you:'(

i meant the girl from the main menu and the the teacher in your french class i meant it looked like the teacher from the comic i posted on page 33 XD

this is what came to mind when i saw the main menu and french teacher
Hey wait a minute you watch Highschool Dx D as well.
Hell yeah man thats shit is the bomb.
I havent watched it in a while so it took me so long to reazlize it. XD
I havent watched the new season though. Great taste i know who that chick in you photo is now XD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey wait a minute you watch Highschool Dx D as well.
Hell yeah man thats shit is the bomb.
I havent watched it in a while so it took me so long to reazlize it. XD
I havent watched the new season though. Great taste i know who that chick in you photo is now XD
my profile picture and signature should tell you im a fan i watched the first 5 times for the ecchi the 45 + times for was for the story XD

Reactions: Rising_Hell

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

i never said i hated you:'(
i meant the girl from the main menu and the the teacher in your french class i meant it looked like the teacher from the comic i posted on page 33 XD
this is what came to mind when i saw the main menu and french teacher
Okay, i admit she does have some similarities with the teacher. :eek:

Anyway, i wish some people would act less like triggered snowflakes everytime NTR fetish is mentioned. It is boring to see the same whining everytime a news update is posted. o_O

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
my profile picture and signature should tell you im a fan i watched the first 5 times for the ecchi the 45 + times for was for the story XD
Like i said havent watched in a long time. But man Prez for life, Dress Break its all coming back. The beautiful plot its all still lingering in my head. Limit break so many beautiful memories.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Before anyone asks, the Hammer is in your room on the floor next to the chest, or the staircase up to the roof.

Reactions: Jackbite

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
Your Puzzle Mini game to increase corruption is absolute bullshit once you are going for level 3 because the difficulty increases but the time does't making it impossible to get corruption 3

Reactions: Damian4201974

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
how far are you in the game because i have yet to find a hammer make money and raise my corruption
The corruption mini game isnt that hard to find The game is still relatively small. Just go to your room and click on the chair i think you need a certain amount of evil nature point thing i forgot what its called. if you cant do the chair thing now just go back and interact with more people.
Hammer is in your room

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I think I have acquired as much corruption as I am going to get in this game.

I cant seem to do the mini games quick enough. What should occur is for the timer to increase and decrease time based on completing the puzzle or failing at the puzzle. That way people that have issues moving the pieces can obtain greater amount of time to accomplish the feat. I personally hate the mini games and would like to just have them turned off or a way to bi-pass them.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
mini games are the developers idea of jerking off at my expense. If i needed to improve / prove my hand eye coordination I would play cod on the xbox.

Reactions: Damian4201974

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
too bad. looks like we have to wait for few patches before author will add some content. but nevertheless art is good.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes