Mar 14, 2018
I just hope they try to focus on 2 characters per update. I mean I'm no game creator, but at least a character's development is not unnecessarily delayed because they wanted to have a simultaneous development. But hey if they can pull it off I'm not one to judge.

And I really do hope they don't do any gay stuff. Just seriously a dealbreaker for me.

The biggest problem with this developer is precisely this he wants to please all fetishes but does not know how to develop a good story with different paths that lead to these fetishes for me he should abandon this project and pursue another with the same art but with a decent writer

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
What do you think that femboy is there for? :test:
It's better accept it, buddy.

I for once, want to see the trap crossdressed and taking up in the ass. :FeelsGoodMan:
Well, maybe if he crossdressed to make him more feminine that would suffice.

Reactions: mesoru

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
The biggest problem with this developer is precisely this he wants to please all fetishes but does not know how to develop a good story with different paths that lead to these fetishes for me he should abandon this project and pursue another with the same art but with a decent writer
Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt. I mean he did pull of a sorta big update for the game and improved it. Let's give him several updates to the game. He could satisfy our Incest, BDSM, Interracial, NTR, Ladyboy and whatever hell fetish we have. :eazyHype:

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
I love that art style of this game. While I do find the mini-game annoying, I am more fearful at how linear this game is. I know its early and I am hoping your character develops some sense of agency rather than just being taken for a ride. There some tags listed that I am not a fan of but I don't mind them being in the game as long as its optional. However at the moment your mc is just going through the motions and I fear that it will be unavoidable, hopefully I am wrong and the game takes more of a branching path.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Level 3 is still a bit annoying though, specially for notebook plebs with crappy touchpads like me. :FeelsBadMan:
Good luck.
upload_2018-5-10_22-36-59.png

To be honest here, not worth to play... yet. Lack of content and sometimes the story is a bit confuse because u can start a lot of quests at the same time.

also, love your new pic.

Reactions: mesoru

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Is someone or just me feel the game's ART like the Brozeks & Grozeks' game?

Maybe they have a same artist?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Space Paws also made me go Reeeeeee sometimes, but hentai gods bless the cheat funcion. :p
To be honest here, not worth to play... yet. Lack of content and sometimes the story is a bit confuse because u can start a lot of quests at the same time.
So i should have known. Unfortunately the reviews and comments here got the better of me, as they labeled this game as a masterpiece of cuckoldry. :test:
And what do i find? some areas "still in development", a bit of broken english, no choices yet, some random chicks fucked behind the scenes, a set up for the mc's agenda... the usual 0.0.X, game is still on its early stages for so much noise... good art though.
I'll just wait for more updates to see where everything goes. Looks interesting and has a lot of kinks planned (just how i like it :FeelsGoodMan:).
also, love your new pic.
Thx. Saber Alter > Alter. :p

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Is the game enough to save at any time? , or is there a place to save? I never played the game to know if I could

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
STUCK :Find a place to paf but wtf I go to toillet but I can't fap ... Bug ? or any others places ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes